Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Margie

Votes: 8 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
5555 every1 comments cracks me up!! All of them are talented in their own way..but if I have to choose..yaya and nadech are my top pick!!! These two are very talented. They got my votes.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
To me Yaya and Nadech r the best new actress and actor right now! I watched all of the 4HJ series and I have to say...

Kim-really pretty but kinda stiff sometimes..didn't really give me a WOW factor but i still think shes a decent new actress and has the potential to be better!

Mint C-like everyone else says shes rly CUTE!! but her acting PLR was...i was not impressed all that much however in TD omg i LOVED her!! but shes a little annoying in TD as well but i just rly liked her!

Margie-shes not new but i think most of the NEW actresses in this forum has been in the ET for quite a while now but i liked margie from before but after watching her with boy it was just OMG i rly like her but in RM i thought her character was rly indecisive and meek at the middle to end but still it was a good lakorn and i like margie! :D

YAYA-miss cutest thing in the world! lol! When i first saw Yaya with Rome i was like OMG who is the ADORABLE girl?! her acting was pretty good i mean she basically had to act like a sweet,cute,innocent girl so she nailed it cuz she was just that plus the lakorn wasn't really about her it was more about the n'rai PLOY! but in DJA i was like omg whos the feisty farmer girl? its YAYA!! she totally changed from the weak little girl from before! and now in GRGR...Nangfah stole my heart! shes just so adorable!! and fahlada is just one strong and feisty girl! her acting totally improved to the MAX!! not only her face is pretty but her acting is superb so what else can i say but to love the girl??????!!!!!! lol! I totally love YAYA!!! <3

Mark-he is so cute!! i rly like mark! I liked him in NRLJ he was just so cute but acting wise...needs a little more work. I have to be honest with PLR i didn't like it all that much maybe cuz i dont think hes all that great with mint C and also the storyline didnt catch my attention at all so yeah but in TD i liked him again! I think yaya and mark look good together too but because they didnt have the cute scenes like in DJA or GRGR i didnt think their chemistry were brought out all that much...but yeah mark needs more improvement on his acting skills

Boy-beard man! lol! dont get me wrong i like boy but hes just not that attractive to me cuz i hate hairy man but somehow i dont hate Boy at all! I just don't think he's the hottest thing on EARTH lol! but his acting is GREAT!!! and I love him in all the dramas!! him and margie r good together!! :D

Ken P-Mr.nicest boy..not!! lol! idk much abt him so trying not to judge him but all the promotion ch.3 is doing for him is kinda making me annoying with ken but i'll try not to dislike him before i see his lakorn!

Nadech-hahahahahah...OMG this man is downright Hilarious!!! I love this boy!! i saw him first in NRLJ and i didnt like him all that much! i thought he was ok looking but mark was definitely cuter!! but then i saw him in DJA and omg that STOLE my HEART!!! i was like how could a guy look this hot while getting beat up?!! lol! he was just so great and in GRGR saichon and CHarles so damn hot!! I couldn't control myself but hyperventilating!! lol! and his personality is just too great! hes so funny and nice and charming! I never thought i could like an actor both on stage and off!! but now i totally believe it! I love NADECH!!! <3

YADECH forever! <3

yurieun

sarNie Egg
Let's see who do I think is the best new actor and actress...hmmmm...oh yeah it's:

The big face, big nose, eyes too close but extremely HOT and SEXY and TALENTED the one and only NADECH!!!! <3
I'm sorry but who ever said eyes too close, does that mean his eyes r too close to each other or his eyes r too small?? i didnt get that at all...but bravo to u that ur actually brave enough to call out nadech! :D i admire ur bravery to speak ur opinion and im not bashing u at all im just saying when u bad mouth someone do it clearly so other ppl will understand ok kap?? lol! JK i didnt choose nadech...if u keep reading u'll know who i chose! :) but i still like nadech! <3

For my fav new actress its:

The "constipated face" but awesomely cute and adorable and superb YAYA!!!
I'm sorry again to who ever wrote "constipated face" that cracked me up!! cuz ur mind is just too weird!! i didn't think about constipation at all when i watched her act in TD i thought she was just too serious for my liking..but u r rt abt one thing mint was a better character cuz that was her character! yaya was suppose to be sad and mad and serious all the times! she wasn't suppose to be like a feisty, bratty younger sister! so i thought YAYA did great to portray her role!! and i mean seriously that face is too precious to be called "constipated" lol!

AND all u ppl who r like im sure yadech is gonna win but i dont think they deserve to win well thats your own opinion! im pretty sure u know that they r definitely gonna win because they r popular for a reason!! i mean there is always a reason why fans choose to like their idols!! its not like we r just choosing yadech over everyone else for fun or entertainment! we choose them because they deserve the popularity and recognition!! they r HOT and TALENTED ppl so y dont we like them?!!

I might sound pretty mean and b****y but im just speaking my opinion feel free to disagree! but just reading other ppl's comments really got me fired up to say something! I was actually a hands-down mark fan until he paired up with mint c! it was not that cute i didnt really like the together! but i think mark and kim will prob be better! :)

i like mint c and pope! they were cute together! :)

I like all the new actress and actors except ken p cuz idk him rt now but i dont dislike him i just dont have anything to like him or dislike him abt...

I know all of you guys r gonna be ur yadech fan but im actually a MARK fan sorry to disappoint!He just looks too cute and adorable!! but i do like nadech also! im glad they r buddies! :)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Yaya urasaya and Nadech. Mint c is cute but she needs more acting skills. No jokes, i'm not just basing this because i'm an Yadech but their acting is pretty legitimate.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
How do you know she is not N'ek material ? She has never been given this kind of role if I remember. Besides she is not bad actress just not overhyped/overprompted. I am sure before getting lead roles, people didn't think that Aff, Aum or Om or Chompoo were N'ek or P'ek material. Plus Gale is young. 21 is not old.
Calm down, people are just sharing there thought! Isn't this a tread for people to share there opinion on who they like?

cecilia

Staff member
How do you know she is not N'ek material ? She has never been given this kind of role if I remember. Besides she is not bad actress just not overhyped/overprompted. I am sure before getting lead roles, people didn't think that Aff, Aum or Om or Chompoo were N'ek or P'ek material. Plus Gale is young. 21 is not old.
How do i know? It was just a hypothesis like everyone think of YADECH :p Sadly (lol) they were given the opportunity to be lead because the elder see potential in them. Now, if Gale given the opportunity, maybe she'll shine or maybe she'll not. She has done many support roles and if she's really marketable then in no doubt she'll be n'ek by now. Some ppl who get to be support come back outshining the n'ek. Maybe her time has not arrived yet or maybe she's just a pretty face for us to stare at but not 'obsesses' with. (i'm not bashing her, i'm just stating what i see as a marketeer)

There are people who step foot into the industry and jump in right away as n'ek/p'ek b/c they have the lead look (to the elder) and if they continue to hold that status with their progress skill eventually they'll be given project after project. Also, just b/c they're not your favorite, doesn't mean they're not great. In every fan's eyes, their favorite are the best (this argument can never settle down)

As for these known celebrities, it all comes back to how they manage to grab onto their viewer's attention. They climb up the ladder slowly b/c they made progress. We can't really blame on the lucky dara who jump in right away and become lead and create hype. Think about it, even if it's me, I would still put my top good or decent actors/actress on prime time than someone who has the face but not really grabbing onto anyone's attention. It's all come back to marketing and 'OBSESSION' lol (i suppose who's in the trend)

Everyone has their moments, maybe your favorite hasn't have his/her moment yet -- so just embrace the time rather than be bitter about it. Ppl get famous for a reason and my favorite deserved to be where they are just as much as the one you want it to be there too (when i say you, i mean everyone here, not just you).

I think it's GREAT that ppl come out to state what's on their minds about these 'other' dara who they don't like but be prepare when those other fans turn around to bash at their favorite. I'm not saying that ppl should just be quiet, sit back and enjoy the 'in trend' conversation -- i'm just saying that think before putting something down b/c things can eventually backfire you and it will be very ugly to see 'fan nitpicking fights' in AF. lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
How do i know? It was just a hypothesis like everyone think of YADECH Sadly (lol) they were given the opportunity to be lead because the elder see potential in them. Now, if Gale given the opportunity, maybe she'll shine or maybe she'll not. She has done many support roles and if she's really marketable then in no doubt she'll be n'ek by now. Some ppl who get to be support come back outshining the n'ek. Maybe her time has not arrived yet or maybe she's just a pretty face for us to stare at but not 'obsesses' with. (i'm not bashing her, i'm just stating what i see as a marketeer)

There are people who step foot into the industry and jump in right away as n'ek/p'ek b/c they have the lead look (to the elder) and if they continue to hold that status with their progress skill eventually they'll be given project after project. Also, just b/c they're not your favorite, doesn't mean they're not great. In every fan's eyes, their favorite are the best (this argument can never settle down)

As for these known celebrities, it all comes back to how they manage to grab onto their viewer's attention. They climb up the ladder slowly b/c they made progress. We can't really blame on the lucky dara who jump in right away and become lead and create hype. Think about it, even if it's me, I would still put my top good or decent actors/actress on prime time than someone who has the face but not really grabbing onto anyone's attention. It's all come back to marketing and 'OBSESSION' lol (i suppose who's in the trend)
I second that Ceci! Everything you said is just reality! People just have to accept what is hype up right now! I love your saying, right on point!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oyy, I knew this thread would get dramatic :lol:

fun4fun, you're right but I just couldn't think of a good term lol. It's so funny how some comments are so contradicting.

Okay I understand everyone is trying to defend their favs but let's try to keep some peace in here. Everyone has their own preference but I don't see why ppl need to do extreme bashing on the ones they don't care for. I think with everyone, it's pretty obvious about who you like and who you don't like when you're so redundant with them comments. Please just leave it at that. This is just for fun so don't be all so serious. Sure there's a clear answer as to who is winning the poll but isn't the point of this is to see the voices of people here on AF? Don't take this as an advantage to be rude.

Oh and really, I don't think ANYONE on that poll deserves that much hatred. Btw, I feel bad for Ken P. How is someone suppose to vote for him when we haven't seen his acting yet? It's too early to judge.

How do i know? It was just a hypothesis like everyone think of YADECH :p Sadly (lol) they were given the opportunity to be lead because the elder see potential in them. Now, if Gale given the opportunity, maybe she'll shine or maybe she'll not. She has done many support roles and if she's really marketable then in no doubt she'll be n'ek by now. Some ppl who get to be support come back outshining the n'ek. Maybe her time has not arrived yet or maybe she's just a pretty face for us to stare at but not 'obsesses' with. (i'm not bashing her, i'm just stating what i see as a marketeer)

Everyone has their moments, maybe your favorite hasn't have his/her moment yet -- so just embrace the time rather than be bitter about it. Ppl get famous for a reason and my favorite deserved to be where they are just as much as the one you want it to be there too (when i say you, i mean everyone here, not just you).

I think it's GREAT that ppl come out to state what's on their minds about these 'other' dara who they don't like but be prepare when those other fans turn around to bash at their favorite. I'm not saying that ppl should just be quiet, sit back and enjoy the 'in trend' conversation -- i'm just saying that think before putting something down b/c things can eventually backfire you and it will be very ugly to see 'fan nitpicking fights' in AF. lol
You are right on, Ceci.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is NOT only skin deep. It's the personality that makes one shine brighter then the others. I would never say bad about people's bias and please don't bash mine. I would feel like I need to protect and defend my bias and that would never end. We should at least enjoy that both the guys and girls are developing great friendships. I love sisterhood and bromance - so glad that the newbies are getting along~

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ :rofl: i was thinking that too LOL..
and yup, i agree with p'ceci & the others..

like i stated, i really do love them all, but everyone has their baises.. that's a true fact right there.. :D

and with ken p, we can't really judge him yet since he only has a movie out.. but i have to say the movie looks interesting though aum p <3 anyways, he'll get his real judging when he comes out in 3nnt with toey..

there's so many newbies that can be listed.. what happened to mint n? she should of been one of the girls to be listed since she debuted at the same time with mark & nadech..

anyways, i had a feeling this place was gonna get a bit steamy.. everyone is able to post their opinion but don't go bashing critically later on.. i don't really want to see an AF War here.. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

oh yeah, and back to the daras who don't have opportunities to be n'ek.. even if they're just supporting, their role may shine more significantly that the n'eks.. look at p'rotmay for example.. she's been mostly supporting in her lakorns with only like 2-3 lakorns where she's actually n'ek? but look at it, when she takes on the supporting role, her character usually shine better than the n'ek.. that's just how i see some daras.. some just do way better being a supporting instead..

you may want to see your faves be the main pra'nangs, but they may get the suckiest roles that you'll be paying attention and tuning to the second pra'nangs instead.. trust me.. i've been disappointed in many lakorns like this @_@

sigh, it's great that ch3 keeps taking in newbies.. but it's just too much right now.. i feel like many of the older daras are like getting nothing.. :( i want to see some older daras back on screen, i don't want to keep seeing newbies all the time.. i know for sure there's going to be a new batch coming out soon >_< ehehe.. maybe they should donate the newbies batch to ch7, since they're in need of some hehe .. but esp p'eks.. :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's see who do I think is the best new actor and actress...hmmmm...oh yeah it's:

The big face, big nose, eyes too close but extremely HOT and SEXY and TALENTED the one and only NADECH!!!! <3
I'm sorry but who ever said eyes too close, does that mean his eyes r too close to each other or his eyes r too small?? i didnt get that at all...but bravo to u that ur actually brave enough to call out nadech! :D i admire ur bravery to speak ur opinion and im not bashing u at all im just saying when u bad mouth someone do it clearly so other ppl will understand ok kap?? lol! JK i didnt choose nadech...if u keep reading u'll know who i chose! :) but i still like nadech! <3

For my fav new actress its:

The "constipated face" but awesomely cute and adorable and superb YAYA!!!
I'm sorry again to who ever wrote "constipated face" that cracked me up!! cuz ur mind is just too weird!! i didn't think about constipation at all when i watched her act in TD i thought she was just too serious for my liking..but u r rt abt one thing mint was a better character cuz that was her character! yaya was suppose to be sad and mad and serious all the times! she wasn't suppose to be like a feisty, bratty younger sister! so i thought YAYA did great to portray her role!! and i mean seriously that face is too precious to be called "constipated" lol!

AND all u ppl who r like im sure yadech is gonna win but i dont think they deserve to win well thats your own opinion! im pretty sure u know that they r definitely gonna win because they r popular for a reason!! i mean there is always a reason why fans choose to like their idols!! its not like we r just choosing yadech over everyone else for fun or entertainment! we choose them because they deserve the popularity and recognition!! they r HOT and TALENTED ppl so y dont we like them?!!

I might sound pretty mean and b****y but im just speaking my opinion feel free to disagree! but just reading other ppl's comments really got me fired up to say something! I was actually a hands-down mark fan until he paired up with mint c! it was not that cute i didnt really like the together! but i think mark and kim will prob be better! :)

i like mint c and pope! they were cute together! :)

I like all the new actress and actors except ken p cuz idk him rt now but i dont dislike him i just dont have anything to like him or dislike him abt...

I know all of you guys r gonna be ur yadech fan but im actually a MARK fan sorry to disappoint!He just looks too cute and adorable!! but i do like nadech also! im glad they r buddies! :)
At least you understand that I bad mouthed him and this is the most important. I don't think this big headed boy is "hot" as some fangirls states, and I am happy that my post doesn't bother you.
About Yaya yes does this girl use citrus when she tries to emote or is she constipated ? Because seriously in Tawan Deud she was "dreadful" ! For a great actress like Yaya I mean even Min outclassed her there. concerning GRGR saw scenes here and there of first and second episodes and though the place was beautiful, people there sounded too fake (screaming...overacting..screaming...overacting)

Murni

sarNie Egg
Oooooh ! Scary ! You know I saw some actors/actresses get worst critics...

They say to hate and to bash ppl even its an idol it is because you want to be like that and be there.. So, you dislike yaya because she's paired with nadech or because you actually want to be like yaya?? in case you are not, just kept your bad thought and bashing around to yourself, the thread is called 'Fav Young Nag'ek Pra'ek', not bashing thread for all actor/actress..

Cheers!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Why wouldn't I want to be in Aff' shoe instead of Yaya ? I mean girl gets to act with one of my dream man Aum ! Plus she is beautiful classy she looks young for her age ? Why would I envy Yaya whereras a girl like Aff is there ? Sorry but I don't think Yaya is a great actress and I said why.

Status
Not open for further replies.