Your picture

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
KawaiiTennyo said:
man talk about SEGREGATION lolz... why dont you girls go post it on my thread =(
[post="136826"][/post]​
ahahaha...well some of us did post our pictures up!! :D i didn't yet but i will!! :D yea everybody wants to see everyones pic!!

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
ahahaha...well some of us did post our pictures up!! :D i didn't yet but i will!! :D yea everybody wants to see everyones pic!!
[post="137016"][/post]​

Yea, thai_lakorn,
we want to see how you look like too...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Mee_123 said:
Yea, thai_lakorn,
we want to see how you look like too...
[post="137042"][/post]​
ahahahaha...i was like the 4th or 5th who posted theres up!! but i'll repost it..i know if u see it u would be like oh her! ok i saw it..hehe...j/p
:D

me and my friends

Pee

sarNie Elites
rukD2B said:
course you are...i guess..tahts ok to me..i wonder wat you look like too....
[post="136969"][/post]​
lol joey atleast im not cute as you! u got a damn hot smile!

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
yajvaj said:
ahahahaha...i was like the 4th or 5th who posted theres up!! but i'll repost it..i know if u see it u would be like oh her! ok i saw it..hehe...j/p
:D

me and my friends
[post="137333"][/post]​
Dang girl you guys look cute. You don't look like hmong at all. I thought you guys are India peeps. Everyone in here looks so cute. hehehehehe..... can't wait to see more.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ahahaha...thanks for the comment allitis16! yea alot of people say i don't look hmong at all but look like a mexican...so where is ur picture?? come on, come on i want to see!! :D

biava

sarNie Hatchling
wow everyone is soo :shocked: georgious lolz thanks for sharing all your lovely pics :D
well now dat i post i have to show mine too huh i guess lolz well here it goes dont faint and go to emergency lolz ok

............well here it goes....................hope u'll be ok after seeing me lolz................... :lmao:

.........................................ok jux keep scrolling down lolz............

no i dont want to show it!..............................

ok wat ever i dont care i go be prepared :lmao:

ok are u prepared??? lolz ok im not playing no more here they are
jux scroll down

okies some of my recent pics :D they're ugly but oh well (me in hat)

i used photoshop i love photoshop :lmao:

me not in photshop see the difference soo ugly :sweat:

i used photoshop i love photoshop :lmao: (me up close)

me not in photshop see the difference soo ugly again :sweat:

mee and se7en i love him :wub:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
sarachildjunk3 said:
Wow, I feel so old... all of you look so young!
[post="138081"][/post]​
i still want to see you pic!! hehe...biava thanks for sharing!! i love ur hair it's long!! :D

Pee

sarNie Elites
biava said:
wow everyone is soo :shocked: georgious lolz thanks for sharing all your lovely pics
well now dat i post i have to show mine too huh i guess lolz well here it goes dont faint and go to emergency lolz ok
............well here it goes....................hope u'll be ok after seeing me lolz................... :lmao:
.........................................ok jux keep scrolling down lolz............
no i dont want to show it!..............................
ok wat ever i dont care i go be prepared :lmao:
ok are u prepared??? lolz ok im not playing no more here they are
jux scroll down
okies some of my recent pics :D they're ugly but oh well (me in hat)

i used photoshop i love photoshop :lmao:

me not in photshop see the difference soo ugly :sweat:

i used photoshop i love photoshop :lmao: (me up close)

me not in photshop see the difference soo ugly again :sweat:

mee and se7en i love him :wub:

[post="138064"][/post]​

woah i love ur lips,, haha what lipgloss are u using omg omg!!!!!!!
i think u look very good without photoshopping the pic ;)
cute cute!!

L

lalalek

@ biava ......girl you look good even if your pictures arent Photoshopped!!!!!!

lamour01

sarNie Egg
All of you are so pretty!

Come one everyone, post up. No one is ever ugly. Always remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
B)
Pee said:
woah i love ur lips,, haha what lipgloss are u using omg omg!!!!!!!
i think u look very good without photoshopping the pic ;)
cute cute!!
[post="138407"][/post]​
hmm let's see the lipgloss she is using is a a mixture of lipgloss first she aplly on with some light coloured lip gloss to make it look like it's your real lip colour then with a clear lipgloss go sliightly over it to make it shine I guess that's pretty much what she did works for me everytime B)

biava

sarNie Hatchling
1-lUv3-y0u said:
B)
hmm let's see the lipgloss she is using is a a mixture of lipgloss first she aplly on with some light coloured lip gloss to make it look like it's your real lip colour then with a clear lipgloss go sliightly over it to make it shine I guess that's pretty much what she did works for me everytime B)
[post="138617"][/post]​
yep thats rite exactly what i did lolz ^_^

SunStar

sarNie Elites
no yog kuv... kuv puas zoo nkauj thiab nab? JUST JOKING! i'm not too crazy about making myself look nice...wake up...wash my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair, and change into my everyday clothes (T-Shirt/Jean).... i like to be in comfortable clothes and be able to do anything in my clothes without worrying about exposing myself...

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
dang! biava..you're beautiful...MUCH more beautiful w/o the Photoshop! i LOVE your eyes! soooo beautiful!