YouTube

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
I am confused by what you mean.

Are you talking about downloading the file? The link show above isn't a program. Its just a link that helps you download the file.

As for converting the video file, the video quality will NOT be better the the original source. Usually the video gets worse after converting. Please remember that when you watch the youtube video it is in a small screen. After you download it and you watch it in full screen the quality will look terrible. These videos are ONLY GOOD in small windows. So keep that in mind.

Most converters are not fully functional. Before you install you should see if its either a trial (like a 30 fully functional trial) or if its something like what you mentioned (convert only half of the video.. a min or whatever).

I think there are some programs in this forum that can help you.
[post="172869"][/post]​
i meant like do i need to pay like money for the program to have it work properly....not the downloading from youtube, but the converting......so for the FLV converting thing, shuld i dl the 30 day trial one???? will it convert like all of it....or just part of it????
cuz i think i saw that there was like another version that had like a 30 day trial....

darvil

sarNie Adult
mongstaness said:
i meant like do i need to pay like money for the program to have it work properly....not the downloading from youtube, but the converting......so for the FLV converting thing, shuld i dl the 30 day trial one???? will it convert like all of it....or just part of it????
cuz i think i saw that there was like another version that had like a 30 day trial....
[post="173202"][/post]​
30 days mean it'll work for 30 days then it won't work anymore.

Legal thing to do is to pay for it after that

OR

Illegal - you can get the crack for it and use that to make it work again.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Darvil said:
30 days mean it'll work for 30 days then it won't work anymore.

Legal thing to do is to pay for it after that

OR

Illegal - you can get the crack for it and use that to make it work again.
[post="173225"][/post]​
so then itll convert like all of it or just part of it????
and i dled RIVA PRODUCER, the 30 days trial one....and can that convert the FLVs or cant????

darvil

sarNie Adult
so then itll convert like all of it or just part of it????
and i dled RIVA PRODUCER, the 30 days trial one....and can that convert the FLVs or cant????
I can't tell you that.

What does the description say?

That should tell you all the info you need.

anjos

i need some hlep guys....if i want to upload a movie into youtube and it only hold 10mins but i movies is longer than that, how cant i cut the movies to little parts...what program does you use....please help me.....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Do you have windows movie maker? If so that can help you split the movie.