ZEB&SUA

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
THIS ONE-PART HMONG HORROR MOVIE IS KINDA FREAKIN'...IT'S DUMP HOW THEY SPEAK HMONG AND ENGLISH...AND HOW THEY CURSE ALOT...JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAVE SEEN IT...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
seen it in a while ago in theater.....i think the movie is okay. it's just that the actor arent' really good at acting. but it's a little scary though, for me. :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yeah, i agree with you oil_yui. i thought it was alright for a hmong movie. probably the most high-tech that i've seen. it's just that the actors were really bad at acting so i spent most of the time laughing at their bad performance.

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
It wasnt scary for me since the ghost didnt look all that ghostly and stuff...The ending was funny when that guy popped out of the mirror.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
OMGawd! i agree with ya...haha...the actors werent that good.especially the girl...i laughed when the dude dropped her off...and she was like "Well, bye" ahaha...shes supposed to be scared and glad that he helped her out...iono...it was scary doe.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hey ya...the director is my brother in law....and they are fixing to have a movie out soon.....but yeah,...i think the movie is just ok...i didnt like how they speak both language....it would be better if they speak only hmong....and ya wanna know who the director is....it's the skinny guy that dress like a thug and play one of the funny dude in the beginning where they wanted to race with zeb....hehehe :mellow:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lidogurl said:
hey ya...the director is my brother in law....and they are fixing to have a movie out soon.....but yeah,...i think the movie is just ok...i didnt like how they speak both language....it would be better if they speak only hmong....and ya wanna know who the director is....it's the skinny guy that dress like a thug and play one of the funny dude in the beginning where they wanted to race with zeb....hehehe :mellow:
[post="2211"][/post]​
I didn't really have a problem with them speaking both languages. I think they did that so that the viewers can relate because that's how I talk when I'm with my cousins or at home. I speak about english 80% of the time and Hmong the rest of the 20%. lol Anyways, it's cool that the director is your brother-in-law. I don't remember which one he is though in the movie. But yeah, this movie's digital effects were pretty nice. How much did they spend on making this film?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
JaM said:
I didn't really have a problem with them speaking both languages. I think they did that so that the viewers can relate because that's how I talk when I'm with my cousins or at home. I speak about english 80% of the time and Hmong the rest of the 20%. lol Anyways, it's cool that the director is your brother-in-law. I don't remember which one he is though in the movie. But yeah, this movie's digital effects were pretty nice. How much did they spend on making this film?
[post="2993"][/post]​
they spent alots, i remenber they said around 20 something thousand...that's i know.....they use alot of credit card and all..... :rolleyes:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
lidogurl said:
they spent alots, i remenber they said around 20 something thousand...that's i know.....they use alot of credit card and all..... :rolleyes:
[post="3112"][/post]​
wow, that is a lot! dang...

Muddie MuRda said:
wait what? this was in theaters? lol
[post="5094"][/post]​
lol, no it wasn't...at least i don't think it was. The one I saw was on DVD.

hill

sarNie Egg
I didn't like this movie. It was not like the old one. It was more about Bee finding out how Shoua die than how the old zeb and sua. It was not scary or anything at all.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
2 tell da truth i didnt like tat movie cause they speak 2 much english ...........n i perfer them 2 do da movie longer so tat it'll worth of da money tat peeps r buying it..........n make it long 4 NPIB 2 find out who da killer ish..........i mean it only took her like a day n a half 4 her 2 know so it's like 2 soon..........but i do like some of da part n thea............ B) ...........