❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I remember watching this before and getting the hint that he was talking about his not-so-good past but didn't know for sure 'cause of my (VERY) limited Thai skills. But aww good for him for realizing his behaviour and changing his ways! I think he even teared up a bit after watching the video with his parents.
The fact that he was able to become a good person shows that he always had goodness within him. He wasn't ever inherently bad...just had to go through a period where some evil forces were acting on him. I think going through that period has made him a lot more mature for his age. Plus, a bad person wouldn't have stayed with his girlfriend for so many years!
But no wonder he's so good at fight scenes and acting angry lol. He just has to channel his old self. XD

Thanks so much for translating @alissaax!
The ordination into monkhood, really changed him. He became calmer, after he come out those 7 days he still had people picking fights with him but he chose to apologise and walk away without using violence. He lost a close friend because the friend's mother didn't approve of him and the friendship. He pretty much does alot of merit in temples now and meditations. He probably met his girfriend during this period, they're been together for almost 10years... He's 25.

alissaax

I was watching it LIVE, but then the screen freez, got no idea happens after she threw the harmonica. so he dragged her in the house? On trailer, looks like She walked away.
No.. hahaha only in my imagination :angel10:
It finished before she walked away.

alissaax

Did the forum crash because of hua jai sila again?? Cause i would open the site earlier????

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes definitely, she was like yelling and screaming all the time. Maybe Mintha just hasnt reached that level yet? We'll see how it is after Sila sleeps w/ her sis. Maybe then she'll be more raeng
I don't think Fern (Mintha) will change who she is even if Sila sleeps with Kwan. She probably tells him what he did is wrong or hates him but it's with this calm voice. I think that will get Sila more. Because when she starts talking, he listens to her carefully. That's why when she insults him or say something to him he reacts emotionally most of the time. She just havena cooler head than the old version Mintha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No.. hahaha only in my imagination :angel10:
It finished before she walked away.
Did they not have the preview for tomorrow episode? The scene got cut of weird. It would made more sense if it show her walking away. But the look on his face when she threw it far away.

mayag

sarNie Adult
The ordination into monkhood, really changed him. He became calmer, after he come out those 7 days he still had people picking fights with him but he chose to apologise and walk away without using violence. He lost a close friend because the friend's mother didn't approve of him and the friendship. He pretty much does alot of merit in temples now and meditations. He probably met his girfriend during this period, they're been together for almost 10years... He's 25.
Oh wow...so they've been together since he was 15??? I wonder how they met. Do you know if the gf's older than him?

Hahahahaahaaaaa yes a few hours. Getting sick from the cold weather too. Im not ready for this cold sydney weather though
Lol you are slowly killing yourself with this lakorn. XD
What happened to that interview you had recently? Hear back from them??

alissaax

Still good for her...I had to watched it on mute because hubby was sleeping. I think Fang played Mintha with more outbursts than Fern. That's why when Mintha here says and does stuff to Sila it's more impactful. Their scenes are short in the episode but loves it nonetheless.
The shock look on his face when she threw it to the ground and refuse to keep it and told him to throw it out if he doesnt want. When he tries to make her take it with her but only throws it away again.

alissaax

Oh wow...so they've been together since he was 15??? I wonder how they met. Do you know if the gf's older than him?

Lol you are slowly killing yourself with this lakorn. XD
What happened to that interview you had recently? Hear back from them??
Probably theyre been together almost 10 years not sure how long really cause he interviews he's said almost 10.

Lol yep slowly killing myself. I dont think ill get the roles, it actually starts around mid of the year when theyre really busy with their new collection.

alissaax

Did they not have the preview for tomorrow episode? The scene got cut of weird. It would made more sense if it show her walking away. But the look on his face when she threw it far away.
It only showed min walking away. Si finding out mam got hurt. And asking whom should be the first to take responsible for hurting mam between sida her sister and the man mam is dating. And Si meeting up with the man.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Probably theyre been together almost 10 years not sure how long really cause he interviews he's said almost 10.

Lol yep slowly killing myself. I dont think ill get the roles, it actually starts around mid of the year when theyre really busy with their new collection.
All the best!! Even if you don't, it means there is something even better out there for you. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The shock look on his face when she threw it to the ground and refuse to keep it and told him to throw it out if he doesnt want. When he tries to make her take it with her but only throws it away again.
It took him by surprised when she took the harmonica out from her purse. When she tried to give it to him he didn't want it and put his hand in his pockets as if he knew in his heart the moment he took it, their relationship or lack thereof would be over for good and he just couldn't face that reality even if he played it off so cool.

To him, he probably felt like she belittled him or what they have had together when she tossed the harmonica casually to the done. It no longer has any meaning to her like it once does. And he's hurt by that truth. And when she threw it away the second time, the emotions on his face was hurt, angry, and disappointed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love the kissing head scene. Sila can tuck away his emotions so well for others but for Mintha try as he may, he never succeeded. He's such an emotional person when it comes to her and it's rather beautiful to watch. My heart melts when Mintha called out for her mom and says for Kwan to stop hurting her. And the way Sila says, why does she keep on protecting Kwan when she hurts her so much.

The director did a perfect job in telling Tor to linger on the head kiss. Instead of quickly kiss and let go, it shows how much he cares and love Mintha to just rest his lips there for a certain amount of time. I think, those little touches is what make this lakorn so freaking addicting. He cried for her because she's hurt due to him again. And no man like Sila would ever cry for someone unless he truly love that person. Sigh...these two will be hard to get over once the lakorn ends.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min is holding the harmonica while she is sleeping. Sila(Tor) sees that she is hurt because of him. Aww he says sorry. Aww he kissed her forehead. He is out for blood even more now:icon12:.

alissaax

I love the kissing head scene. Sila can tuck away his emotions so well for others but for Mintha try as he may, he never succeeded. He's such an emotional person when it comes to her and it's rather beautiful to watch. My heart melts when Mintha called out for her mom and says for Kwan to stop hurting her. And the way Sila says, why does she keep on protecting Kwan when she hurts her so much.

The director did a perfect job in telling Tor to linger on the head kiss. Instead of quickly kiss and let go, it shows how much he cares and love Mintha to just rest his lips there for a certain amount of time. I think, those little touches is what make this lakorn so freaking addicting. He cried for her because she hurt due to him again. And no man like Sila would ever cry for someone unless he truly love that person. Sigh...these two will be hard to get over once the lakorn ends.
I havent seen the aired ver yet!! :crybaby2::crybaby2: