❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I havent seen the aired ver yet!! :crybaby2::crybaby2:
It's so frustrating to see them have 10 minutes of screen time but those 10 minutes they did have overshadowed all the other scenes. To me, Sila comes alive and so in the moment when he's around Mintha. He's aware of everything about her. But what I do find funny yet cute is whenever Sila and Mintha see each other again, this slow music comes on and they look at each like it's the first time they met hahahha. I think this is the only lakorn I took notice of that. One or the other tends to act with genuine surprised that they are seeing each other again.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm really not liking the "I need to get you of my head" song. I hope they at least don't continue to use it during Sila and Min scenes. The OST is much better for them.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG Sila(Tor's) face when he sees her take the harmonica out of her purse he is shocked. she is trying to give the harmonica back but he won't take it. his face when she throw it on the ground. he looks like he is crying. he gives it back to her, but she really throws it far this time, you can see the hurt, and anger on his face when she does:(.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm really not liking the "I need to get you of my head" song. I hope they at least don't continue to use it during Sila and Min scenes. The OST is much better for them.
I like the OST or the slow song from Yes'Sir Day...I don't mind get you out of my head sond but in small doses.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When Min wanted to throw the harmonica away but couldn't, so she falls asleep hugging it. :crybaby2:

The husband snatching women fighting scenes are :yawn: boring lol

If you're trying to hide an affair maybe try not to drive the official political vehicle into Devil's Club. :BangHead:

x0unerthanlater

Last scene with Sila & Min. [EP9]

S: Don't tell me you're here to say I'm your P'Tor again.
M: No. I came today to tell you that from now on, I'm going to stop forcing you to be P'Tor.
*hands Sila the harmonica... Sila shrugs... Min drops it on the ground*
M: Because even if you are P'Tor, you're not the P'Tor I use to know. P'Tor who was really nice. Whom promised to look after and protect me. He's dead. What I see now is a man name Sila left. A man who feels joy in seeing siblings fighting over a guy. Since you decided to forget an old friend that use to scoop fish together. Forget an old friend who use to steal sticky rice and fried pork for you. There's no use for me to remember the past again. You live in the present. I'll live in the present as well.
S: Great. If you can think that way. I don't know what your past with your P'Tor was like but in the present, your P'Tor is dead. As for me, I am Sila. So can you please take this harmonica back. Because I don't know how to play it.
M: If you don't know how to play it, then I'll ask you to throw it away.
S: I won't be able to throw it away for you. Because this isn't mine. If you want to throw it away, then do it yourself.
M: I want to throw it away right here. So you can clearly see, I've held onto it for years, in hopes that the owner would come back. Since the owner isn't coming back to retrieve it, there's no reason for me to hold onto it anymore.
*Min turns around to walk away. Sila grabs her wrist*
M: Let go! Let go! ×2
S: The front of my house isn't a place where anyone can just throw anything away. Take it.
M: I can't throw it away in front of your house?
S: Right.
*throws it out of Earth... 5555 jk*
M: Are you happy now?
*stare down ensues*

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Last scene with Sila & Min.

S: Don't tell me you're here to say I'm your P'Tor again.
M: No. I came today to tell you that, from now on I'm going to stop forcing you to be P'Tor.
*hands Sila the harmonica... Sila shrugs... Min drops it in the ground*
M: Because even if you are P'Tor, you're not the P'Tor I use to know. P'Tor who was really nice. Whom promised to look after and protect me. He's dead. What I see now is a man name Sila left. A man who feels joy in seeing siblings fighting over a guy. Since you decided to forget an old friend that use to scoop fish together. Forget an old friend who use to steal sticky rice and fried pork for you. There's no use for me to remember the past again. You live in the present. I'll live in the present as well.
S: Great. If you can think that way. I don't know what your past with your P'Tor was like but in the present, your P'Tor is dead. As for me, I am Sila. So can you please take this harmonica back. Because I don't know how to play it.
M: If you don't know how to play it, then I'll ask you to throw it away.
S: I won't be able to throw it away for you. Because this isn't mine. If you want to throw it away, then do it yourself.
M: I want to throw it away right here. So you can clearly see, I've held onto it for years, in hopes that the owner would come back. Since the owner isn't coming back to retrieve it, there's no reason for me to hold onto it anymore.
*Min turns around to walk away. Sila grabs her wrist*
M: Let go! Let go! ×2
S: The front of my house isn't a place where anyone can just throw anything away. Take it.
M: I can't throw it away in front of your house?
S: Right.
*throws it out of Earth... 5555 jk*
M: Are you happy now?
*stare down ensues*
Thanks...

I swear sometimes it's so annoying that he's so adamant about him not being her P'Tor, then gets his feelings hurt when she says something to him lol. In that regard, he's such a man child. But when he's sweet to her, I forgot all about that:)

Well, sorry buddy...this is it for Mintha. She's hurt enough because of your denial now she going to leave you alone. Once she stops he is going to feel that emptiness because he's used to her being after him. Now he's going to chase after her just to fill it.

x0unerthanlater

Here's [EP9 first scene of Min w/Sila]

*Sila overhears Min's step mom telling the maid not to tell her father that Kwan fought Min. He creeps into her house where she's sleeping*

*He uses pronouns that ppl who are close use. He calls her by her name, "Min". Usually (Thai) guys who call girls by their name, indicates a personal closeness. He also uses "P" for himself. (which is equivalent to Oppa, if anyone needs a reference of how personal it is)

Sila: Min, you got hurt because of me again. *crouches down* I'm sorry.... (he calls himself "P")

Min, sleep talk: Mom! Please help me. P'Kwan, please don't hurt me.

Sila: Mingkwan hurt you this much, why would you still protect her?

*gently soothes her and kisses her head.... dawwwwwww*

Sila: The goodness you have, can't do anything for those evil hearted ppl. Evil ppl like them must face an evil person like me.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know what time ONE31 YT channel usually uploads the episodes?? I keep checking their YT channel to see if the full ep is up yet.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I think they post the episode at 12am or 1am (central time for me because I live in Wisconsin). -> It airs at 21:20 for them (9:20 am for me).

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Here's [EP9 first scene of Min w/Sila]

*Sila overhears Min's step mom telling the maid not to tell her father that Kwan fought Min. He creeps into her house where she's sleeping*

*He uses pronouns that ppl who are close use. He calls her by her name, "Min". Usually (Thai) guys who call girls by their name, indicates a personal closeness. He also uses "P" for himself. (which is equivalent to Oppa, if anyone needs a reference of how personal it is)

Sila: Min, you got hurt because of me again. *crouches down* I'm sorry.... (he calls himself "P")

Min, sleep talk: Mom! Please help me. P'Kwan, please don't hurt me.

Sila: Mingkwan hurt you this much, why would you still protect her?

*gently soothes her and kisses her head.... dawwwwwww*

Sila: The goodness you have, can't do anything for those evil hearted ppl. Evil ppl like them must face an evil person like me.
I love it when he calls himself "P". It sounds so sweet and just how close he regards Mintha. And then this great anger when he said, she got hurt because of him. And the soothing caress...of course the next scene together she threw the harmonica away :risas3: