[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Jintara and Mew Lalita are top notch actresses. It's worth watching for them. Mew did not age very well though. Patricia is really adorable.

When I watched the behind the scenes special I first thought Son hated Pat and her mom because his dad fell in love with Pat's mom too and caused his mom heartache. But no, they just showed up at their house on the day that Son's mom died and he thinks it's because of them that his mom died. Like WTH? How does that even make sense? While I can excuse a kid not knowing any better he still believes that as an adult. What a psycho. That's some unnatural thinking. He needs a therapist pronto.

Why should I not watch this lakorn?
- Don't like Chatchai

Why should I watch it?
- For the cute new pairing
- For Pop Thrakoon
- For Mam Jintara and Mew Lalita

Oh well, guess I'll watch it then. :)

jeanie1 said:
Jintara and Mew Lalita are top notch actresses. It's worth watching for them. Mew did not age very well though. Patricia is really adorable.

When I watched the behind the scenes special I first thought Son hated Pat and her mom because his dad fell in love with Pat's mom too and caused his mom heartache. But no, they just showed up at their house on the day that Son's mom died and he thinks it's because of them that his mom died. Like WTH? How does that even make sense? While I can excuse a kid not knowing any better he still believes that as an adult. What a psycho. That's some unnatural thinking. He needs a therapist pronto.
Yeah Son sure does have the "douche pra'ek" look. Lol. He's a cutie but could use some improvement. Overall, he's fine.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Son role is like Paat in Majurat See Pueng those bipolar personality beginning Son will be so mean to Nong Pat but he will develop his feelings for her he get so jealous 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I HAVENT START YET!!!! I thought son was a Ch5 actor. What is he doing in CH3.
he now play for both channels

Unexpectedly, the first episode was quite good and perfectly paced. It has a dramatic CH5 feel to it which is probably due to the fact that Son is pra'ek. Anyways, all of our pra'eks and nang'eks are born in this first episode and about halfway through it, I thought of how similar it was to Reuan Saneha.
What to expect in the first episode:

- typical jealousy between two wives
- twins separated at birth
- the overly dramatic, badass but extremely loyal servant

surfaceglitter said:
Hi, I'm new to here. Can someone tell me what's the synopsis for this lakorn? :) I couldn't find it through google.com >_<

I don't want to spoil the lakorn itself but can't guarantee:

The lakorn starts off with Mew Lalita and her servant standing atop the balcony and as they are speaking of Chatchai, he is with his other wife, played by Mam Jintara. Unlike Jintara, Mew's character is unable to have children with Chatchai so Mew despises Jintara's character because she is pregnant with Chatchai's first child. Jintara's loyal servant hatches an evil plan and decides to kill Jintara after she delivers the baby so she orders the gardener of the mansion to run off with Jintara and throw her in the lake. Halfway into the lake, Jintara delivers another baby, the first stolen by Mew Lalita's servant. Jintara and the gardener drifts to a nearby mansion, where the Khun Ying of the house just delivered a daughter. The Khun Ying of that house then dies following childbirth and the son, a kid of roughly six or seven years of age, immediately blames Jintara and her newborn daughter for his mother's death. This kid is Son's character in the future, who grows to hate Jintara and her daughter, our nang'ek being portrayed by Patricia Good. Patricia's twin, a boy, is being raised by Mew's character.

surfaceglitter

sarNie Egg
Just ff through today's episode without understanding Thai =/ little Pat is soooo poor thing... Son did feel bad for causing her to get infection from the cut she got. Can't wait for the next episode, with them being grown up!!! ^_^

And..... the ghost spirit did scare me a little bit... hehehe. This shows that the lady playing this role is very good!

P/s: sorry for my poor English, I usually speak Mandarin to my family and friends even though English is a basic language and being use in Sg :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
The little that play Patricia omg she cried so good. I was crying with her. All the little actors are so good. I don't think I will like Son's character.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is getting good. I can't wait for next week. Patricia is super cute, love her dimple. She remind me of Taya Rogers and Vicki. I love this girl since her lakorn with Peter and Chompoo.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Rima is adorable, both the kid that plays her and the character itself. Or is Lima? I can't tell when they say L or R. I like that she calls Roong, Tua Lek, and wanted to be called Pe even though they have the same birthday.

Chat is a little psycho. How the hell does Roong fall in love with him as grown ups? He tortured her since she was a little kid. That's a whole lifetime of bullying! With all the moral teachings they say at the end they should add something like, Roong/Chat is a classic case of an abusive relationship and should not be rooted for or thought of as romantic.

Feel sorry for Mew, Jintara, and Chatchai's characters. Surprisingly I'm enjoying the storyline.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew isn't bad at all. Her one fault is that she loves her servant too much (who is bad), so she chooses loyalty over righteousness. I can't completely fault her for it since her servant is the one person who is always there for her. But she loves Jintara's kid and I hadn't expected that. She also recognizes that at most she is only the stepmom when I expected her to be more possessive.  I also like that she seems kind of over Chatchai hurting her and instead her kid is now her priority.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
what is Mew's character is like? I just catch the 3rd episode quickly and look like Mew is not bad
she's not bad but its the ghost that took control in her like how this episode Nok Chatchai fail down the stairs it wasn't Mew its the servant ghost she in control of Mew body so its like assuming Mew she absorb those bad karma on what she does and leads to like Buang Barb