[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lalita is pure evil. ugh. She and Tarin need to get a life. Or just leave the screen lol
It's so funny how Parop here is completely changed from the old version.
Episode 2: I'm loving Nuch and Krao's one-on-one scenes at the office, with all their snarky comments to each other.

Looks like Kanit might end up with Nok...?

edit------

cr Mai's ig
Greeeet! Wedding! Can't wait for more pictures!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't hate or love this version.....I know for sure I diff. enjoy the Johnny and Namfone version better....I remember p'k being funny yet rai and the bittering/spat was more funny...Dramedy....this version p'k kinda put me off....he just wierd and bi-polar like mentioned...LOL @ the slip and Fall scene...there 1 in each episode....so far it's sorta ok to me.....hopefully i enjoy the future ep. w/more pra-nang scene

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, the more i watch this version, the more i miss the johnny and namfon one, 
in the old one, even though it's supposed to be all about revenge, but nang'ek and pa'ek were so funny together.
i wish they had made it like the old one, when nang'ek went to work on her first day she dressed all skanky just cause pa'ek told her to dress more appropriately.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
Thanks Miley! Where did episode 3 end? I didn't get to watch it yet. Did it end before Krao went to the farm? Did they have the karaoke scene in episode 3?
Epi 3 is end on the scene she was feeding him on the third pic.

jjinxx

Feel so sad for Nuch because Asit and On don't believe her. Especially Sit, who is way too focused on their reputation without even thinking that Nuch is not doing anything wrong. And tey never give her a chance to explain. Haha Nuch's the only one who is smart in the Vitchawayt family.
Ep 3 gives us more acenes with Nuch and Krao, yay!

Mai cries well, very pitiful after On slapped her and after Krao force-kissed her. lol You can tell the difference between him force kissing Nuch and On. With Nuch, he does it without planning, he's overcome with emotions, and he feels bad afterwards.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I did a searh on youku but only the teasers came up. Anyone got the link to the full episodes?

Oops! Nevermind found a link in previous page. I am so behind.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
dunno, well see how the other ep goes....I miss the comedy of the bickering from the old version....this 1 not funny at all when they bicker....sooo dramatic and kinda annoying

jjinxx

lol I thought their bickering in the office in ep2 was amusing, with Nuch subtly pointing out his inappropriate actions with Lita. I would like to see more like that, that smart-alecky exchange.
Their other argument when she went to resign was drama and intense. It's a different mood but it suits the new direction they are taking in this version.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jjinxx said:
Come on phatman! Catch up and spam with me! lol

Dammit. I think I will. HAHA. Even though I won't have clue what they're saying, I'll guess!! HAHA. RLSL here I come!

jjinxx

^YAY-YUH! I'll clarify any questions you have to the best of my rough-Thai speaking abilities!

jjinxx

Thanks for all the pictures! So excited to watch more this weekend!
lol just got done reading the scene he forces her to try on a wedding dress! funny. Krao euyyyyyy, so presumptuous!
Krao made her try on a wedding dress.
"This is my bride," he said. Anuch tried to deny it but he pulled her close and pretended they had just a little argument so she was being uncooperative. She comes out looking beautiful, and he holds her close to take pictures on his phone. Afterwards, he wanted to go somewhere else but she didn't want to go, so he threatened to carry her there. Anuch yields. They go to a jewelry shop. She purposely buys the most expensive ring they have, but he doesn't care lol as long as she picked one.

Reactions: Mae

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
what???!! When are they getting married? Will this be in this weekend's episodes?  If it is, it seems fast. Thanx for the pictures.

jjinxx

w3irdg3m said:
what???!! When are they getting married? Will this be in this weekend's episodes?  If it is, it seems fast. Thanx for the pictures.
They are not getting married this weekend! 555 that would be way fast. I'm not sure exactly which episode they are getting married--I only read the script (online) describing the situation of how she had to agree. It's definitely sometime after ep 6-7 but not sure when specifically. The script timeline doesn't correspond with the onscreen timeline.