Jao Sao Ban Rai

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! i no longer hate her brother... he is actually caring towards her now....

as for por's sister... when Por found out what that she hid the fact that Numfon was pregnant and caused Numfon to run away...
Por slapped her like 5-6 time!!!

and the preview of 17!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY MORE!!!

*por yells at his sister for doing such mean things to Numfon and she is crying, begging for his forgiveness and he said he can never forgive her for what she did to Numfon...

*por's sister went to arompim's home and slap arompim for tricking her and lying to her...

*danai told numfon to let go of his hands in front of por...

*por gets shot and said "i love you" to Numfon before he faints...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oooooh!! Episode 16 sounds the best ... or is it because of the preview haha

I can't wait to get my hands on episode 16 and I can not wait to see the ending. Finally he knows now uh?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Arrrgghhhh I freaken hate pra'ek's sister. Seriously she and Orapim should diiieeeee!!!! I hate them soooooo much, especially in episode 16. damn they r hecka mean to nang'ek. if someone did that to me on my wedding day, shoot i will b**** slap them!!!!! sorry for the language!!! :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm anxious..i can't wait..this is gonna be an interesting ending... :w000t: ....i wish they continue the rest of the episode instead of waiting til tihs friday.. :(

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
puppylov said:
he knows that she is pregnant in epi 16, but she has already left!!!!!!Por will get shot again and that's when he said i luv u to namfon. Namfon already said it to por & now it's his turn in epi 17!!!!!!Hmm....he slapped/punched his sis several times cuz namfon left cuz of her and the evil girl!!!!!!!
[post="154495"][/post]​
Whoa...there's more drama in episodes 16. Who shot Por this time around? And Por abused his sister for what she did to Namfon? Holy Moly...that's unexpected...Please tell me that episodes 16 has been uploaded!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yes!! Episodes 16 is ready for download in Buddie Media. Now, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for episodes 17...Darn, that's just too much anticipation for next Friday... :wacko: I can't wait to see how it ends. I'm sure the conclusion will be super sweet!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I just finished episodes 16 and it was a tear jerker...Both Por and Namfon made my tears roll on their wedding day. Por and Namfon looks great in their wedding outfits!! All was going well, until Por's sister distribute the original wedding contract to each and every guest. She made Namfon feel ashamed. Namfon gave Por a hug and kissed him on the cheeks. She also thank him for everything he had done and expressed her love. She walks away hopelessly. I felt bad for her. Por was so excited to hear Namfon admit her love that I believe he forgot to say it back.

Por didn't realize the troubles that Namfon was going through until Namfon's brother tried to choke Por's sister. Wow, I'm surprised that Rawee does have a heart!! As soon as he found out that Namfon was pregnant, he changed his ways. Good for him. His good deeds are paying off. Rawee even threaten to stab Por's sister. Lots of drama...Por ended up slapping his sister several times for attempting to hurt Namfon emotionally, while acknowledging that she was pregnant. She deserved to be slapped by the person who loves her the most.

The part that broke my heart was when Por screamed out that he loves Namfon. Namfon was still in the premise of his home and she heard and saw the entire drama. She was determined to leave and went her way. Por and his staff seeked all around for Namfon. Danai ended up spotting Namfon in the fields while she fainted. He took her in and took great care of her.

The next morning, Por went to Danai's house to find Namfon. He beat up Danai, assuming he hid Namfon from him. Por did not get any sleep so his restlessness got him in trouble. He collided to a tree and got himself injured. Poor thing...I'm glad he was okay.

Yeah, the entire episode was heart-pounding and emotional. I can't wait for episodes 17!! There's more drama to come...I hope there will be more than just one episode left. I want to see more sweet scenes between Por and Namfon...I wonder how Por will react when he finds Namfon. He's probably going to treat her like a queen now, especially since he knows that she is expecting.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i wrote a long intense summary for eps.16 but it got deleted. i really dont feel like doing another one. sorry, but you can watch it for yourself, its ul in the buddies media and in the lakorn section.

yui15

sarNie Elites
GRRRR....Por's sister is soo stupid and evil! :angry: She deserved to get her face slapped off. So much drama in this lakorn. When will there be some resolution and understanding!?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Mara Phang for the summary for esp 16...this is getting so good can't wait to see the esp..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i was glad the sister got slapped so many times by her brother... and even her aunt was slapping her but... like how our parents would slap out butts when we're little and making trouble... that was kinda funny....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought it was so sweet when Namfon told Por she loved him. Is this the first time n'ek said ILY to p'ek first?

Does anyone know/have the song that was playing when Namfon was taking off her wedding dress and leaving then the song at the end when she's working on the bear and the flashbacks play?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG...I hate Orapim...she needs to hurry up and just die...I don't get that Moonga gir either...why the hell is she still sticking with Orapim??? Orapim abuses her all the time...GOSH...

Freaking Por got me crying my eyes out when he was on the balcony calling after Pim...but he really needs to cool his temper...hehe

SunStar

sarNie Elites
yeah... but he loved Numfon so much... and he was too angry to control himself at the moment... it was their wedding day... and his stupid sister caused Numfon to run away and she also hid the fact that Numfon was pregnant...

if i were to find out about that like Por did... i would actually have punched my sister... regardless if she was a woman or not...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
SunStar said:
yeah... but he loved Numfon so much... and he was too angry to control himself at the moment... it was their wedding day... and his stupid sister caused Numfon to run away and she also hid the fact that Numfon was pregnant...

if i were to find out about that like Por did... i would actually have punched my sister... regardless if she was a woman or not...
[post="154863"][/post]​

I totally agree w/u. I would seriously punch her until a tooth came out or break her nose and that would b so hilarious. I am a very mean person so I am certain I would do that. I might even whip her!!! lol.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
I thought it was so sweet when Namfon told Por she loved him. Is this the first time n'ek said ILY to p'ek first?

Does anyone know/have the song that was playing when Namfon was taking off her wedding dress and leaving then the song at the end when she's working on the bear and the flashbacks play?
[post="154825"][/post]​
i have it... it's by Punch... but let me go find it...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
EY, DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE?

IS THIS LAKORN THAT GOOD?? SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING.. SOMETHING I WILL WATCH...OH MANN!!!! I'M LATE!!!!