Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it's just the character ja, then she must be doing a great job lol if she can make us hate her.. many were worried that she wouldn't be so great in this lakorn after a long break offscreen

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha she does fit the role.. perfectly.. as a bitchy sluty girl lol.. Plus.. she might have learned from the best.. her best friend is May Fuengarome

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Finally finished with epi. 4 caps guys. http://www.darknesslakorns.wordpress.com

I'm a little confused about that young school girl and her aunt though.. What connection does she have with the storyline? Unless she is just another storyline so that we viewers won't get bored with Noot always unzipping his pants? lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome its in the synopsis ^__-" lonnnnng story u know after watching 3&4 shoo Wi should jus end up with Jane Jop Orn's ex husband because they are both sweet people and scums like Orn and Aniroot deserve each other lol and i bet if Orn ends up with Aniroot she wouldnt be able to take it

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Lol Lome its in the synopsis ^__-" lonnnnng story u know after watching 3&4 shoo Wi should jus end up with Jane Jop Orn's ex husband because they are both sweet people and scums like Orn and Aniroot deserve each other lol and i bet if Orn ends up with Aniroot she wouldnt be able to take it

Oh! I see.. I didn't read the full synopsis; I didn't want to spoil the lakorn for me. I think I will go read it now just to find out who that girl is. Thank you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
that school girl is just gonna be some girl they let Vi take care of I think because her uncle keeps on trying to molest her and her aunt want to get her away from her uncle and she ends up falling in love with Aniroot also sheesh like every other girl in the lakorn lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol psh Lome since when did us girls look for that type of guy? Root and Orn needs to be together .. so they can both play each other continuously and knows how it feels

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
^^ I guess cause Root is easy. He'll unzup his pants for any girl who walks by. lol

hahahaha.. I think he'll do with with anything that have a pulse and move! lol...

btw.. aum character is getting on my nervous.. Why is she so much of a slut? Did something happen to her?? Or is she naturally a BITCH!!! urgh!!! She's making mad!!! I guess that means.. she is working this character! LOL>>> The apple doesn't fall far from the friend tree... I think AUm character is even more bitchier than May Fuengarom.. It's like... >May character is nicer than Aum character when they're playing as a villain.. lol.. WOW! IMPRESSIVE!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol so we know she's doing a good job :loool: people were worried that she wouldn't be able to pull this off because she hasn't acted in awhile :loool: but she's doing pretty decent

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
That kind of synopsis is out of date lol but I still watch it. I wonder if the end will be different from the older versions... if so, I wonder how =) Pok is so patient in this lakorn... but there are some people like this, who prefer wait a long time before deciding to divorce because they're afraid for their children and reputation, even if the husband is a total jerk ! how can Tui be so "Jao choo" ? >_< but he's hot though hehe. As for Aum : OMFG ! if Chompoo was a bitch in Dao peuan din, then Aum is a total whore here. This role suits her perfectly : a sexy role for the sexiest actress. It suits her so much that I sometimes think she could be that kind of girl in real life. I really need to watch her next lakorn as a n'ek because I normally like her a lot, but I can't go on having that bitchy her on my mind... and btw, she had surgery or what ? I mean for the 1001st time... because her face looks so thin in this lakorn. Anyway, go go go Pok ! slap that bitch !

^ i always thought that aum p. would excel in the n'rai role...her face never suited the n'ek role all that well (except in the beginning of her acting)...loving her performance here; or let me correct myself: i love to hate aum in this lakorn...

btw, where is may f.? i haven't seen her in any lakorns in a while...

truthfully, i've only gotten through 1.5 episodes...not even 2 complete episodes, because i just can't stand what a jerk and selfish womanizer tui's character is! urgh! i sat through all of episode 1 just thinking pok should take a knife to tui's p*nis! gosh...and i can't stand that nanny either...she's looking/reaching too high...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thai lakorn May F was in Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn for exact that aired right before urm Kaew Lorm Phed and right now she's currently in Pancakes and New's lakorn Pleng Ruk Karm Pope

-.-" Yeah I hate how they do the synopsis and change the storyline make me translated that long as shiz only to change it lol

you know I think in comparison between Aum and Araya in this lakorn and Dao Puern Din then I still Araya takes the cake lol because she did way more treacherous deeds than Aum did. But they both equally excelled in the Rai roles