Do not tightly locked up in only their own world,
Warm sun for you to meet.

Can you come a little closer,
Can a little more courageous,
Even if you let me know I'll just unrequited love,
I will hide thanks
Smile and say goodbye to you.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
toomvill_love said:
I made a watit and may mv.
*VIDEO*

English version of Chinese lyrics
Silent behind you waiting for me,
You want to see more casual smile,
Perhaps you do not understand my heart,
I try to make you move.

In your eyes how clumsy I am,
Never give up chasing your dedication.
As long as you are a little more response I,
A smile or a nod to accept.

Aloud all your feelings,
Do not tightly locked up in only their own world,
Warm sun for you to meet.

Can a little more courageous,
Even if you let me know I'll just unrequited love,
I will hide thanks
Smile and say goodbye to you.

Eek! Too cute! :spin: :wub: I'll have to wait until after work to watch it fully. The song is nice! Thanks for sharing, Anne! Beautiful job! :thumbsup: :clap: :clap2: :kiss:

Have a great day, everyone! Talk to you guys later! :grouphug: :heart:

ceda_lee said:
:cry1:  :rain: :cry1: No internet sucks!  Have to sneak around at work.  Sshh...I am silently reading.  

It does! :weep: I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! :grouphug: :kiss3: Hope your internet gets fixed quickly!!! :spin:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Really? Looking forward to it, ImmaSingaholic! :woot: :yahoo:

It's wrong, but we just love them together... :spin: Urgh, I really wish that the scriptwriter and Aom had made Rut take on Watit's place way before the marriage, like a day or so. A little less guilt for both parties (Rut and May) when the truth comes out. Even though Rut may be marrying May under a false identity and false pretenses, at least she actually wouldn't be married to the real Watit when their illicit love begins.

Yeahhhh, I think I'm gonna make one after I finish the whole drama so that I have more materials to work with. I do agree with u, I hope May and the real Watit didn't get married so early lol, I was hoping they can get engaged or something so that it's not too guilty for Rut and May when the truth comes out. Anyway I am still waiting to see episode 6 part 3 & 4, damn they are uploading really slow, urgh i am dying here!!! LOL i love the scene where he just pinned her down and sleep on her. that was hilarious hahahaha I am so enjoying all this

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I wonder if they wonder who Wathit's doctor is?? Haha. He must've been soooo good that he fixed Wathit up in a few days: no bruise, no scratch, no cough, no allergies, a completely new person. HAHA. 
:lol:  They're all NOT very bright huh? He suddenly appeared & he's better than ever.  Actually, he's perfect.  

Maiko^_^ said:

It does! :weep: I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! :grouphug: :kiss3: Hope your internet gets fixed quickly!!! :spin:
It does & it takes too long to type up a comment on my phone.  AT&T randomly sent someone to fix it but...on a FREAKING weekday.  WTH!  People have to work.  What is wrong with them?!  

Vill was cute as Gan, sexy as Nee & is gorgeous as May.  I really like her whole look in here.  Horizontal stripes go very well on her (I like stripes).  On me...well, I'll just look rounder than I already am.  

The way Rut was eating sticky rice made me hungry so I went out for Thai/Lao food last night.  And I dipped my sticky rice into the papaya sauce too.  So yummy :thumbsup: .  I wish we have whatever Rut was dipping here in the US too.  I think it's nam prik or something like that...some spicy paste.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
So funny how everyone is posting about how they wish watit and may didn't get marry so early so that rut wouldn't feel guilty about falling in love with his sister-in-law. But if watit and may didn't get marry the rut wouldn't be able to use his status and power as a husband against noon!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think its better that watit and may did get marry because at least rut can kiss and hug may while he is pretending to be watit. Also, at least rut can do things that koon can't do because rut is May's "husband" and koon is just an outsider. I love it when rut keeps pointing out to koon that he is just an outsider and that rut/watit is the husband.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I love how rut tries to annoy koon by stepping in between him and may. I love rut rubbing his status as May's husband in front of koon's face everytime they meet!!! Feels so good to see rut having power!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 has been uploaded on One HD's official YouTube. As for the subs, we're still working on it at Viki.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Damn u guys post a lot though it's hard for me to catch up on post but totally don't mind reading all the wonderful posts/squealing/ fangirling and those awesome pics shared :)

Yay can't wait to watch 5 and 6 reading the spoilers already make me excited xD

And how the post about Mai eyebrows it distracted me as well LOL but wasn't bother by the girl nose but maybe I just didn't pay as much attention cuz I focus more on the guys??!!

Side note: how difference in look compare to her brother right and I did though ppl mention that she was nichkhun sister way back when there's promo pics .... Seriously nichkhun looks really pretty handsome in person too... Wonder why the big difference maybe the makeup ?? Seem like thai girls always pile lot of make up or am I wrong?? Sorry got off topic >.<

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think since maybe the cameras that they use to film are HD, they need to make the girls look very pretty but I think most of the girls in this lakorn are already very pretty without the heavy makeup. I on the other hand need a lot of makeup because I look like a zombie without makeup. LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You have to have great skin to look nice in HD. Plus, if you've had any work done, it sort of shows or looks off. Lol

I love it how Rut calls May wifey, beloved, and my love randomly. Hahah. So cute.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hi beautifuls! I've missed this thread all day but here I am now, caught up with all the posts! :D It's been such a long day but coming to this thread makes me so happy :)

@toomvill_love: That is such an adorable MV! Great job! The Chinese song really does add onto the cute aspect :D Wathit & May are super cute!