Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my god Villnan!!! I had to read your post TWICE! because I thought you said Vill and Toomtam is going to be in the series then I saw Push, Kangsom, and Son so I'm like wait a minute....

Why do u do that to me? Shattered!!!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh my god Villnan!!! I had to read your post TWICE! because I thought you said Vill and Toomtam is going to be in the series then I saw Push, Kangsom, and Son so I'm like wait a minute....

Why do u do that to me? Shattered!!!!
Yes she almost got me also :p

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko said she would be busy so this is out chance to create pages for her to catch up when she comes back lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Except, we didn't get very far!

Vill just posted a cute video on her IG of N'Nava. She seems to be a very talkative kid. She talks like Aom too.

ohhh so Maiko is not here?? Thank you so much for the updates Maiko and for the SSP links. Will get started on it when NJ is done. Major re-watch is going to happen although I've been watching my fave parts on YT. 

Villnan your artwork is awesome..I'd love ToomVill to star in a remake of Autumn's Concerto. I love that drama.

Hi y'all!  :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouuu! I'll have to check out the video.

And Ceda, you think Toomtam's girlfriend is cute?
I think she's alright; she's an actress herself and I think her acting is alright, too. I don't see much photos of both Toomtam and his girlfriend though :eek:

Hi Kimberry! :) And yes, Maiko isn't here for the time being.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
ohhh so Maiko is not here?? Thank you so much for the updates Maiko and for the SSP links. Will get started on it when NJ is done. Major re-watch is going to happen although I've been watching my fave parts on YT. 

Villnan your artwork is awesome..I'd love ToomVill to star in a remake of Autumn's Concerto. I love that drama.

I loooooooved Autumn's Concerto too! I swear it's not because there was an attempted R HAHAHA!

Marina, ya...she's cute. Her acting is good. Just the few pics & videos he shared on his IG...seems like she's cool too.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

Autumn's Concerto..I have not heard about it.......... let me Google it ''

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
If you like T dramas, you should really give Autumn's Concerto a try. Vaness & Ada made a cute couple.

huajaikaungtur said:
Ouuu! I'll have to check out the video.

And Ceda, you think Toomtam's girlfriend is cute?
I think she's alright; she's an actress herself and I think her acting is alright, too. I don't see much photos of both Toomtam and his girlfriend though :eek:

Hi Kimberry! :) And yes, Maiko isn't here for the time being.

Hi Marina!! She'll be upset if we don't get this thread moving..lol 

ceda_lee said:
I loooooooved Autumn's Concerto too! I swear it's not because there was an attempted R HAHAHA!

Marina, ya...she's cute. Her acting is good. Just the few pics & videos he shared on his IG...seems like she's cool too.

I know Ceda, The story line is so good. Would love to see ToomVill as a family. 

VILLNAN said:

Yes please. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
If you like T dramas, you should really give Autumn's Concerto a try. Vaness & Ada made a cute couple.
I never watch T Dramas, I guess I will give a try....If I like TOOMVILL have to remake haha :woot: