AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
I did some screenshots for the Aom & Jeab show. Sorry ja its not HD cause my stupid internet  connection was too slow
OMG THE BOXING SCENE WAS SO CUTE!!! THEY ASK THEM TO "HIT/KISS" lol when Toomtam and Vill were boxing against each other HE LEANED IN AND TRIED TO KISS HER AND ALSO THE BACK HUG I AM DYING OMG MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ITS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE

*PICS*

I just have to get to this first. I am so JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: :lmao: :cry: :weep:

But EEK! :woot: :wub: Aw, sounds too cute... :spin: Now to get back to the other wonderful comments. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I'm fully back on now. Just caught the segment with ToomVill on JeabAom's show. Hahahahhhhahhaha! It was funny, can't wait to sub it when One HD officially uploads it.

I wonder who else was on the list to cast as Watit and Rut? Aom said they had a list of actors cast for it and they were doing castings at their house. I guess, it was down to a few including Toomtam. Jeab and Aom were joking that they decided to choose Toomtam because of N'Nava. When Toomtam took off his shirt, she went speechless, so they took him. Hahaha. But jokes aside, Por Piak really liked Toomtam, so he chose Toomtam. And again, Aom personally called Vill and said, hey, play in my first lakorn okay? Aom said Vill was perfect for the role because May has to be pretty enough to have many guys fall in love with her, so Vill is both pretty and talented, so she had to get Vill. Hahaha.

I wonder if Vill refused to work with Toomtam, would the pra'ake have been switched to someone else? Hahah. Just kidding.

Omg, Vill was sooooooooooooooo gorgeous on this show! She was fab!!!!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Okay, I'm fully back on now. Just caught the segment with ToomVill on JeabAom's show. Hahahahhhhahhaha! It was funny, can't wait to sub it when One HD officially uploads it.

I wonder who else was on the list to cast as Watit and Rut? Aom said they had a list of actors cast for it and they were doing castings at their house. I guess, it was down to a few including Toomtam. Jeab and Aom were joking that they decided to choose Toomtam because of N'Nava. When Toomtam took off his shirt, she went speechless, so they took him. Hahaha. But jokes aside, Por Piak really liked Toomtam, so he chose Toomtam. And again, Aom personally called Vill and said, hey, play in my first lakorn okay? Aom said Vill was perfect for the role because May has to be pretty enough to have many guys fall in love with her, so Vill is both pretty and talented, so she had to get Vill. Hahaha.

I wonder if Vill refused to work with Toomtam, would the pra'ake have been switched to someone else? Hahah. Just kidding.

Omg, Vill was sooooooooooooooo gorgeous on this show! She was fab!!!!

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja. I'm happy that Ah'Piak/Por Piak really liked Toomtam. :cry: Huh? But there have been only three guys falling for May: Rut, Watit, and Angkoon. Thank goodness! Can you imagine if there were more?! Oh, is it available on your MyDooTV?

I'm sure both Toomtam and Vill looked really beautiful, both individually and together. :spin: Ohhh, please upload it soon, OneHD! :worthy: Hmm, is it possible another website may upload it? Going to try to search for it! Eh, if I have time.

AikOm^_^

These snapshots...make me so happy. :cry: Gah, they're too perfect and beautiful together. :blush: How I wish I could have watched it live. :teary: Hehe, ok, time for me to get back to some of the comments. :bhehe:

Credits: gang_wanlarot & toomtamfc_maeew's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Do you have a YT account? I can upload it onto your account for you as unlisted or private since my privileges have been taken away. Hehe. If you do, PM me your info.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Do you have a YT account? I can upload it onto your account for you as unlisted or private since my privileges have been taken away. Hehe. If you do, PM me your info.

Eek, really?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :woot: Aw, you'd do that for me?!!!!!!!!!! :cry: Haha, thanks, Aiyaja. :spin: :kiss: :grouphug:

I do have one, but boy, I barely log onto YouTube anymore... :unsure: Going to have to find out my log in info. :lol: I'll get you know in minutes. :weee:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay. The shows aren't in HD though. Mydootv doesn't have the shows in HD besides very popular ones like 3Zaap or something, but will do for now. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Waiting for it to be uploaded! Ahhh, those pictures make me so happy :) !!~

Me, too, Marina girl! :wub: I was an annoying and emotional wreak at work today, and now, I'm an annoying and emotional wreck at home. :lol2: Come on, OneHD! Upload it for us! :woot: Didn't Push and Jooy/Jui film a segment for the Aom and Jeab show? :scratchhead2: Did OneHD upload it onto YouTube? :eek:

aiyaja said:
Okay. The shows aren't in HD though. Mydootv doesn't have the shows in HD besides very popular ones like 3Zaap or something, but will do for now. :dance1:

I do NOT mind at all. :wub: :spin: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, One HD did upload the entire Push and Jui segment. They always do. Yay! It's not that long, it's like 22ish minutes long.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Push and Jui? Oh wait, I remember they did film a segment... I remember seeing it, too but I don't know if it was the full segment or not...
aiyaja said:
Yes, One HD did upload the entire Push and Jui segment. They always do. Yay! It's not that long, it's like 22ish minutes long.

Thanks, you two! :grouphug: Aah, 22 minutes?!!! :woot: That seems too short, but anything on ToomVill is a blessing. :cloud9:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good night, girls! I'll see you girls in the afternoon tomorrow, hopefully!
Sweet dreams :) And let's hope I dream of ToomVill tonight hahaha < very unlikely :/

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Good night, girls! I'll see you girls in the afternoon tomorrow, hopefully!
Sweet dreams :) And let's hope I dream of ToomVill tonight hahaha < very unlikely :/

Aw, you're going to sleep already, Marina? Ok, :goodnite: to you, then! :kiss: Hehe, sweet dreams! :pervie: Sadly...I think it's unlikely that you'll dream of ToomVill... :lmao: :console: :kiss3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have to watch Ngao Jai so many times due to subbing it and even I'm not lucky enough to have dreamed about them yet. Omg. Hahaha. :numchuck: :cry: :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I have to watch Ngao Jai so many times due to subbing it and even I'm not lucky enough to have dreamed about them yet. Omg. Hahaha. :numchuck: :cry: :bhehe:

Wow, lucky me and KimBerry, then. :bhehe: But it's been a while since I've dreamed of them...I think. :scratchhead2: I need to try dreaming of them again. I haven't been getting enough sleep. :yawn:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't either, been stressed lately. I'm going to stay up tonight though to finish subbing for Ngao Jai, so I'll disappear for a few hours to sub, but I'll wait until the YT thing has been resolved. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I haven't either, been stressed lately. I'm going to stay up tonight though to finish subbing for Ngao Jai, so I'll disappear for a few hours to sub, but I'll wait until the YT thing has been resolved. :dance1:

I've been stressed, too... Hah, all of us are, I'm sure. :console: :grouphug: Aw, you're going to sub NJ tonight? :spin: Have fun! :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, now that the YT issue has been resolved, I'm off to sub and then sleep, so I'll see you later tomorrow na. Good night ja Maiko. :kiss2: