❤️[CH3] Duang Baeb Nee Mai Mee Ju (Master One): Alex Theeradeth / Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd be shocked if this finished filming that fast. Her last few with Mai and Toey each felt like they took a lifetime lol. Now that she's done with school it'd be nice to see her get more work though.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I'd be shocked if this finished filming that fast. Her last few with Mai and Toey each felt like they took a lifetime lol. Now that she's done with school it'd be nice to see her get more work though.
I remember they started filming around mid of 2019 so it've been 5-6 months already

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah before Toey and Alek got together, she already seemed close since they worked out together for awhile at the same gym with their usual people. So I'm not surprised with how silly they are together. Mint being as silly as she is, I can't imagine her being with an older p'ek. As much as I'd like her with the older gen at least once.

I didn't like her fancy artsy second dress she wore at the event. I wonder if it's maybe her own selection or sponsored dress but she could have better outfit choices. Like the red carpet dress looked good on her figure. A tad plain but I prefer it. Looks great with the makeup and her newly black hair again.

Mint looks so good with the jet black hair and full face makeup glam like that.

Snapchat? Idk her name but I think it's cute how she finished up a drama with Mint's brother and then happened to also join Mint in this lakorn. She was so cute in her ball gown dress. She was getting lead roles with GMM so I'm surprised to see her take supporting role again.

August is cute. I wonder if he's second lead as he shows up in BTS pics often with Alek and Mint plus he was in the trailer.

I'm not familiar with the other 2 actors that was paired up which I'm so sorry for. Is Ja's husband Earn one of the producers? If so, I didn't know he was one lol

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah before Toey and Alek got together, she already seemed close since they worked out together for awhile at the same gym with their usual people. So I'm not surprised with how silly they are together. Mint being as silly as she is, I can't imagine her being with an older p'ek. As much as I'd like her with the older gen at least once.

I didn't like her fancy artsy second dress she wore at the event. I wonder if it's maybe her own selection or sponsored dress but she could have better outfit choices. Like the red carpet dress looked good on her figure. A tad plain but I prefer it. Looks great with the makeup and her newly black hair again.

Mint looks so good with the jet black hair and full face makeup glam like that.

Snapchat? Idk her name but I think it's cute how she finished up a drama with Mint's brother and then happened to also join Mint in this lakorn. She was so cute in her ball gown dress. She was getting lead roles with GMM so I'm surprised to see her take supporting role again.

August is cute. I wonder if he's second lead as he shows up in BTS pics often with Alek and Mint plus he was in the trailer.

I'm not familiar with the other 2 actors that was paired up which I'm so sorry for. Is Ja's husband Earn one of the producers? If so, I didn't know he was one lol
Agreed! I preferred the dress she wore on the red carpet better.

When I went to the Ch3 calendar signing, August was basically saying that he tries to court Mint in the Lakorn which will cause Alek to get jealous and stuff. I can't wait for that!

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
The teaser image looks like a poster for film. I like it!
The trailer looks ok, better than expected.
I don't expect anything for this one as the story is not interesting enough for me.
But I do hope the lakorn comes out well... for Mint's sake lol
And enough of comedies for Mint please. Wish for a new genre for her next time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The teaser image looks like a poster for film. I like it!
The trailer looks ok, better than expected.
I don't expect anything for this one as the story is not interesting enough for me.
But I do hope the lakorn comes out well... for Mint's sake lol
And enough of comedies for Mint please. Wish for a new genre for her next time.
I also wish to see her in a new genre.....it's like...at least she still gets lakorns....

This have ok ratings....the 1 with Alex looks like a fluffy ugly Betty romantic comedy....if some right it could go well

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
I also wish to see her in a new genre.....it's like...at least she still gets lakorns....

This have ok ratings....the 1 with Alex looks like a fluffy ugly Betty romantic comedy....if some right it could go well
Yeah... at least she still get lakorns.

It's just... I have had enough with people (especially in pantip) underestimate her abilities and keep saying that she gets boring roles/lakorns because Mint herself isn't charming. Well, the girl needs something for her to prove herself. I believe she can do it, she just doesn't get the chances.
What can she do when she can't choose her role...
Actually, her role in Saitharn Huajai is pretty good and she did well there. To bad she got so little screen time, so in the end she was overshadowed by other characters.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Praepalin in Nuer Mek 2 most out of her characters but after Cubic, she's always in rom com
Oh, I forgot about that one. She was pretty good in that lakorn as well. I will forever be angry that they had to stop broadcasting that one. Mark and Mint had great chemistry, plus the ratings were doing well.

Last edited: