❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeap! What’s decided is decided. Now onto see more and more pics coming soon if this is due to be done by August. I’m excited to see more of Toey & Mint’s chemistry. The both of them together is really rubbing off on me. They’re adorable together & that baby might be the cherry on top for me. :icon12:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Great news for me, I wanted to see Toey with Mint. It could have been worse and given to a newbie or something. Cheer and Toey will be in the entertainment business for a while, so their path will cross again some days. Let him star with another nang'ek he hasn't yet. I'll be looking forward to this one. LOL. These Koo-Jin (sorry if i didn't spell it right) can get pretty out of hands. You either love them or hate them. LOL. I personally like the person so i like who ever they star with except Pancake (sorry to her fans). She's one girl i refuse to watch her lakorns. But it's my lost if she happens to do a really good lakorn with my favorite actor. I just can't and i won't. LOL.

Back to the cast, OMG. Toey had always been so cute and handsome to me. It was after watching his lakorn with Jenny and Jui that i fell for him hard. LOL. Mint, i had always loved from the beginning.

P

PrincessKarina

I consider myself a fan, but I do agree that her lakorns with James Ma and Mario are the only I've watched in full. One because they're the most interesting and two because they'e been subbed lol.

However, now that's she's finally working with Broadcast Thai I hope eventually to see her pair up with Ken. Because I think they'd be really cute together.
Uh Ken T or Ken P? Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Oh well whatever the beef may be that the channel replaced Cheer! I’m just not a fan of Mint. I still find her acting on the stiff side. Yes I agree with most of you. Her attires in her lakorns were ew and repetitive! Poor Mint. But I’m open minded though. She can change my mind anytime. The only lakorn I finished of hers was SJ series with JMA. I only did because of all the other couples who had screen times with Mint and JMA! I tried watching her with Mark, Mario, Top, etc and couldn’t. I couldn’t even finish episode one of any of those p’eks with her! *sigh. But I’m neutral with Toey. I think Toey is tall and handsome even though his acting isn’t up there yet! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Lol yes I believe Mint will learn lots by starring with Ken T vs Ken P! It’ll be cute! I love Ken T! :love:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Mint and Toey are actually a cute pair. Looking forward to see them on screen and photos of them from the set.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they going to start filming this soon or what? I mean it has to be done filming by August so you'd think they'd wanna get cracking on it asap.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they going to start filming this soon or what? I mean it has to be done filming by August so you'd think they'd wanna get cracking on it asap.
That’s quite true. Maybe they will start soon. If not, it’s going to be hard since Mint won’t be available after.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Maybe they're also waiting on Toey and Nong Arunosha's schedule. Mint doesn't seem that busy except for filming with Mai and then her own personal schedules only. She's really using her time to have fun with family and friends before school it seems which is good imo.

Toey seems extremely busy with filming this year and seems to be one of Nong Arunosha's favorite male stars, since he's starred in a lot of her work haha
Also looks like they just finished filming the one with Namtarn, so maybe we'll hear more news soon about this one with Mint!