❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well....I finished Ep 1. :aaaaa: This is so good, my type of lakorn. Feel good kind of lakorn, funny and cute at the same time.:love: I'm loving the chemistry of Mint and Toey. In the ending credit, I wonder what happened at the end after she gave birth. She was crying. Look like something happened to KimHan (Toey).

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
Well....I finished Ep 1. :aaaaa: This is so good, my type of lakorn. Feel good kind of lakorn, funny and cute at the same time.:love: I'm loving the chemistry of Mint and Toey. In the ending credit, I wonder what happened at the end after she gave birth. She was crying. Look like something happened to KimHan (Toey).
omg, where did you watch it??? T.T

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Watched first two episodes. Like it a lot.. Am sure this gonna be entertaining.. love their chemistry alot.. Hope we can see more lovely scenes in this.. I hope Mint will get some good romantic dramas in the future.. am sure she can really work it out..

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I think maybe after she gave birth she thought of her sister and BIL that they aren’t there to be with her and see their baby.

Episode 1 so far is good. Just started episode 2 and I’m loving it so far. The chemistry between everyone is great. I hope the pace and storyline keeps up.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I think maybe after she gave birth she thought of her sister and BIL that they aren’t there to be with her and see their baby.

Episode 1 so far is good. Just started episode 2 and I’m loving it so far. The chemistry between everyone is great. I hope the pace and storyline keeps up.
Maybe yes. I saw some spoiler pic that KimHan was in coma in hospital bed while Tong brought the baby beside him...That's why I thought maybe something happened to him.

From the 1st ep, people thought it's pure comedy. But actually it has a pinch of drama as the plot progress. Mint said in an interview that at the later part, there will be more drama. So far, the feedback is good. It was trending #1 on twitter yesterday too. The plot will revolve around these three things. (1) Who killed Tong's sister and Kim's brother? (2) Who is KimHan's biological father?:confused12: (3) How do Tong and Kim protect the heir of Asvakietkul family?

Last edited: