❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Even though I want Thong and Kim to be together, there's no escaping feeling a bit of the second lead syndrome. Mor Thep is just adorable and so honestly respects and likes Thong for who she is and how much she loves her sister.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched Ep 4 yet. Been busy with Lunar New Year celebration...lol...Hope it's going good. Well...Am I the only one who are not really fond of Toey's character here yet? I meant he pretend to flirt Tong. I really feel bad for Tong when she knows about this later. And I'm the same as everyone who loves Mor Thep. Everything about him is so perfect.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watched Ep 4 yet. Been busy with Lunar New Year celebration...lol...Hope it's going good. Well...Am I the only one who are not really fond of Toey's character here yet? I meant he pretend to flirt Tong. I really feel bad for Tong when she knows about this later. And I'm the same as everyone who loves Mor Thep. Everything about him is so perfect.
i really wish he will fall hard on Tong then Tong learns of his deception and now cue the 'begging' scenes... lololol

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I think they are getting married soon, saw bts photos when Kim propose to Tong. This will give lots of advantages for him compare to Mor Tep.
Unfortunately the rating are not high. You can see the difference percentage between Bangkok and Rural area, hope they will not shorten the episode
Screenshot_2020-01-27-17-58-50-26.png

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's just not well promoted? I've been seeing the cast and production team posting more about it that ch.3 as a whole?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
For ch 3 a rating of 2 is decent

One of their best rating was great and kao and it highest was a 4.7?

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
Hey newbie here. Does anyone know where eng subs are? Thanks in advance!