❤️[CH3] Kaew Klang Dong (Raklakorn): Oom Eisaya & Mai Warit

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
- I do hope that Ch. 3 does promote Oom in the future. She's actually a really great actress for someone I
barely know about. The first lakorn I saw her in was The Man series, then she randomly appeared in the Raeng Ngao 2
as a supporting actress and now she's main actress here with Mai. She's definitely got a lot of potential.
Better than a lot of the other actresses Ch. 3 has who they are quite bias towards.

- I just found out that Stephanie who plays as Wan, was originally from Ch. .7 and also played n'ek with Mik. That's
crazy how I never knew about her until now. She's actually a good actress so far in this lakorn. Plus, she's very
beautiful. I am hoping to see future projects with her in it. I like that I am not actually annoyed with her in this lakorn.

- Mai, and his soft gentleman acting makes me melt. He's starting to be a low-key Great for me. :love:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
- I do hope that Ch. 3 does promote Oom in the future. She's actually a really great actress for someone I
barely know about. The first lakorn I saw her in was The Man series, then she randomly appeared in the Raeng Ngao 2
as a supporting actress and now she's main actress here with Mai. She's definitely got a lot of potential.
Better than a lot of the other actresses Ch. 3 has who they are quite bias towards.

- I just found out that Stephanie who plays as Wan, was originally from Ch. .7 and also played n'ek with Mik. That's
crazy how I never knew about her until now. She's actually a good actress so far in this lakorn. Plus, she's very
beautiful. I am hoping to see future projects with her in it. I like that I am not actually annoyed with her in this lakorn.

- Mai, and his soft gentleman acting makes me melt. He's starting to be a low-key Great for me. :love:
I hope Ch3 start promoting her well after this lakorn. She said that she wants to work with Mario. They could make a cute pair. Mario is tall and Oom is petite. So I'm so KFKGNFNG.

Right? I was thinking the same haha.

PS: There are rumors that Oom and Mai are dating. OMG.

ABG

sarNie Egg
This drama was really fun to watch. I loved all the characters. And it moves at a good pace. Mai was also really handsome!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just had some time to continue watching this. The leads are so cute together, they makes me squeal like a little girl every time they close to each other. Om reminds me of the young Janie.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I finally finished this and enjoyed it very much! P’ek family and the villagers are so loving and supported of the leads. Mai and Om has a lot of chemistry here. Looking forward to Mai and Pie lakorn. And also looking forward to Om’s future lakorn, she’s pretty good for a new actress. There’re a lot of memorable moments in this lakorn, like that staircase kissing scene :love::thumbup::naughty2:. I really like this production!

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching this lakorn weeks ago and I loved it! I'm starting to ship these two (Mai&Oom) cause their chemistry was cute! I want to see them pair up again with a more intense story line. what bothered me the most about the lakorn was that the main couple had so much miscommunication and misunderstandings. Anyways, Oom has so much potential! Her acting is so much better compared to Diana. I hope ch3 will promote her and Mai as well!! I also wish he got promoted more. Every time I see Mai he gets more and more handsomer, I'm def. looking forward to his new lakorn with Prang and Pie. As for Oom I like to see her paired up with other ch3 actors!

side note: while watching I started to like Jaet and Wan too! Wan was so annoying but I like her better off screen lol. I like how both Pao and Jaet did not take her bs and held her accountable for the things she did. Anyways, I'd love to have a friend like Jaet, he was always fun and looking out for his friends. I love Mai's character. Pao was such a caring, understanding and a guy who fights for justice and he was open to anything and was willing to grow and help Mewadee as well. Def one of my favorite pra'ek. I like how this production wisely chose the cast! They pulled it off so well! The cast made the lakorn really enjoyable and not awkward.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching this lakorn weeks ago and I loved it! I'm starting to ship these two (Mai&Oom) cause their chemistry was cute! I want to see them pair up again with a more intense story line. what bothered me the most about the lakorn was that the main couple had so much miscommunication and misunderstandings. Anyways, Oom has so much potential! Her acting is so much better compared to Diana. I hope ch3 will promote her and Mai as well!! I also wish he got promoted more. Every time I see Mai he gets more and more handsomer, I'm def. looking forward to his new lakorn with Prang and Pie. As for Oom I like to see her paired up with other ch3 actors!

side note: while watching I started to like Jaet and Wan too! Wan was so annoying but I like her better off screen lol. I like how both Pao and Jaet did not take her bs and held her accountable for the things she did. Anyways, I'd love to have a friend like Jaet, he was always fun and looking out for his friends. I love Mai's character. Pao was such a caring, understanding and a guy who fights for justice and he was open to anything and was willing to grow and help Mewadee as well. Def one of my favorite pra'ek. I like how this production wisely chose the cast! They pulled it off so well! The cast made the lakorn really enjoyable and not awkward.
This lakorn has a good cast. Looks like a lot of people became a fan of the actors from looking at the tags on Raklakorn IG page. There’s a fan base for Mai and Oom as well. I like that Jaet and Pao are not one dimension characters. I dislike them and like them at the same time. Judo who played Jaet is quite handsome. If he has a makeover it’ll look like a Korean/Chinese star. He has a define facial structure, and he has the height. Lol, I’m attracted to tall men.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I agree. I really liked how the lakorn portrayed different sides of the character. Judo is okay for me lol. He's cute and has charm but I feel like I need to watch more of him to really like him . But yes, really liked his height too! (Also have a thing for tall man)

On another hand, I really hope that ch3 promotes Mai & Oom since they have a strong fan base for the two already. A good storyline and production will bring the two far! Ch3 really need to start investing in their actors that actually have potential!!