❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken and Namtarn were hawt! That is one pair I greatly approved, oddly. Hahahaha. Up until Noon, Namtarn was Ken's best nang'ek in terms of looks.
Really? I always told myself I'd watch their lakorn after it finished airing/once it was fully subbed but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll have to check it out soon then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Really? I always told myself I'd watch their lakorn after it finished airing/once it was fully subbed but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll have to check it out soon then.
The lakorn is average. It's not the best, but it's not the worst either. However, I personally loved Ken and Namtarn. Ken always brings out the best in his nang'eks. . . .except Chomp. Hahaha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Isn't she like a baby??

Looks so young Haha but considering how she took a chance with Grate, CH3 should def give her the chance at n'ek roles
Idk how old she is, but she does look young. We’ll get to see how her acting is in here.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will give her a chance as a n'ek but I watched some scenes of her with Alex and I just didn't click with her acting. But maybe she will be different as a n'ek though.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember watching her lakorns. Is she good? She looks so young. I mean Great had lakorns with Matt, Margie, Chippy, Bella, Janie, Chompoo, these girls are all in their 30's.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She's 23?...i was impress in her acting in 0-nev...i caught the last 2 ep and her emote scenes were good. Then started watching her other stuff. She's was w/gmm so that gave her a chance to be versatile

I know n'k is more action and she trained 4 action in KF...

We'll see how they look together. She is young and have a baby face.

twister02

M♥K
I'm happy Kao already have a n'ek role this early. I thought it would take her a long time after signing with CH3. Yes, it helped that she came from GDH/GMM that's why she's versatile.

I'm excited for her. I don't know what would be this pairing like. They're more like siblings to me :lol: Still wishing for her to be paired again with Tor.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I still wish a kao/tor pairing...i wish she was like tor who is free to choose his role. I want her to pair with nine. I feel ch3 limit their actors unless they are a favorite for someone/ production

I feel she's too baby face for great unless it's an older pk .. younger nk role

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I guess im the only person who actually likes when there is an age gap between the leads. Not tooo big though but i like when there is a difference. For this i think the age gap is fine for me

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If Kao does well as a nangek, because she looks younger than her age she may be able to stay as nangek longer than some of the others who looks older than their age. I hope she does well. Kao looks very pretty when she's all dolled up but unfortunately like Mint, they kept making her a tomboy :confused: