❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
3rd OST MV

This one is sung by Marina Balenciaga (Margie's sister) and features Mario!

Loved this week's episodes! It was very hot and the storyline is interesting. Mario is so handsome and Yaya is so gorgeous! :love:

Ep 7

App

Ep 7 Bloopers

Ep 8

App

Ep 8 Bloopers
Wow, Mario rarely sings so I was surprised that he was in this one, but he did a great job! I wish Yaya would sing an OST too!

Seems like they are trying to prevent any spoilers for now, that's what the consensus is on the video's comments section. There's definitely a lot more of the second lead scenes which I wasn't really expecting.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Is it just me or did some of the scenes get cut? I thought I didn't get to see the part where SaiKim and GaoKla did the Titanic scene and also the scene where Saikim was seen with a basket of flowers on a bike and she playfully hits GlaoKla on his head. I know I saw him teaching her how to ride the bike but not the part of her hitting him on his head.
I assume some scenes got cut due to time and the storyline direction or tone. I hope they didn't delete a lot of romantic/fin scenes. Idk but maybe we'll get a master edition like "the crown princess" where they can include those scenes.

I came across this reel on IG that shows some differences/deleted scenes compared to what was aired so far.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I assume some scenes got cut due to time and the storyline direction or tone. I hope they didn't delete a lot of romantic/fin scenes. Idk but maybe we'll get a master edition like "the crown princess" where they can include those scenes.

I came across this reel on IG that shows some differences/deleted scenes compared to what was aired so far.

Thanks. I don't mind that they delete scenes as long as I don't know about it but I hate it when they show scenes in MV but doesn't show it in the actual lakorn.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Wow, Mario rarely sings so I was surprised that he was in this one, but he did a great job! I wish Yaya would sing an OST too!

Seems like they are trying to prevent any spoilers for now, that's what the consensus is on the video's comments section. There's definitely a lot more of the second lead scenes which I wasn't I wish Ya and Oh did a duet. It would be more touching having the two leads sing together.

I wish Ya and Oh did a duet bc Yaya can sing. It just seems like it would be more touching having them sing together.

Just want to say Thank you for always updating on Bad Romeo. I appreciated!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I did not get the chance to talk about Episode 8 bc I wasn't too satisfied with the little Kim and Gla scenes. And I am a hater, so I did not FIN Lita AND Tantai haha If anything, I got annoyed. :yawn::BangHead: I need more Carl and Khim scenes!! But I understand because this is the turning plot where he is getting revenge back on her and her family then we will have to go through the drama. WHICH I DO NOT MIND THE DRAMA, BUT AT LEAST INCLUDE MORE KHIM AND GLA! :sad6: Anyways I think my wish will come true in this week's episodes. CH3 has been having fun releasing some snippets to tease us and pull our heartstrings each week. Even though episode 8 did not pull me in as much, (EPISODE 7 Still hands down the best IMO), I am curious to watch and see what else will happen.

I am laughing so much at the new ost mv because I thought I was the only one tripping that there were no new scenes released and only of Lita and Tantai. haha Turns out mostly everyone in the comments also felt the same. hahah Yep this is Anne's way of being secretive and just keeping everyone on their seats to keep tuning in. I want to say she is doing a real good job because so far the ratings are getting higher and more views each week. So Congratulations to the hardworking team BAD ROMEO!! Just please give us more scenes of Khim and Gla/Carl :kidnap:slapandkisswilling|babysw
See you all again this week!

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
So excited for this week's episodes, can't miss :) Hoping for more of Khim and Kla like all of y'all. I like the pace of it so far but do want them to be together again soon haha

Khim's mother appears to be alive from the teaser! Which was introduced as Claire's mother, and this leads to a confrontation between Khim and Kla as well as her father. There's some action with a boxing scene and some jealousy going on during a canoe ride. Also, what happens between Khim's cousin and Kla?? lol she literally stripped in front of him while he was in the bath...

Yay ratings are getting higher and higher! Glad it's getting more recognition that it deserves. Compared to other lakorns that aired this year, it's like around the middle of the top ten for the average number of tv viewers. Record breaking CH3 Plus platform viewers though! Only about halfway through, so there is still plenty of time to break some more records ;)

1660623693228.png
1660624340443.png

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I did not get the chance to talk about Episode 8 bc I wasn't too satisfied with the little Kim and Gla scenes. And I am a hater, so I did not FIN Lita AND Tantai haha If anything, I got annoyed. :yawn::BangHead: I need more Carl and Khim scenes!! But I understand because this is the turning plot where he is getting revenge back on her and her family then we will have to go through the drama. WHICH I DO NOT MIND THE DRAMA, BUT AT LEAST INCLUDE MORE KHIM AND GLA! :sad6: Anyways I think my wish will come true in this week's episodes. CH3 has been having fun releasing some snippets to tease us and pull our heartstrings each week. Even though episode 8 did not pull me in as much, (EPISODE 7 Still hands down the best IMO), I am curious to watch and see what else will happen.

I am laughing so much at the new ost mv because I thought I was the only one tripping that there were no new scenes released and only of Lita and Tantai. haha Turns out mostly everyone in the comments also felt the same. hahah Yep this is Anne's way of being secretive and just keeping everyone on their seats to keep tuning in. I want to say she is doing a real good job because so far the ratings are getting higher and more views each week. So Congratulations to the hardworking team BAD ROMEO!! Just please give us more scenes of Khim and Gla/Carl :kidnap:slapandkisswilling|babysw
See you all again this week!
No, you're not the hater here. I don't care for Lita and Tantai's scene either. Lita just annoys me when I see her. She always act like she's a good friend but she's selfish to me. Can I also add Mario's friend too. I don't care for him too.
Tbh I hate all the misunderstanding but I know if there wasn't any misunderstanding to begin with, we wouldn't have a drama. I just want to see my two leads be happy. They were just so cute when they were in the country side. Poor GaoKla and Saikhim for having all these bad selfish people around them. There was actually some people that said they didn't feel bad for Khim and only felt bad for Gla in which I respect their opinion but I think Khim also went through alot. She actually lost their baby through stress and found out her hb wanted a divorce and then died in prison. So much misunderstanding and pain for both of them. I hate having to wait weekly for the episodes. I wish they would release more episodes each week like how Chinese people do with their series. Every Wednesday and Thursday seem so long. I really should have waited for the drama to finish airing before I start on it but I couldn't bc of Oh and Ya. I was just too excited to watch them!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
So excited for this week's episodes, can't miss :) Hoping for more of Khim and Kla like all of y'all. I like the pace of it so far but do want them to be together again soon haha

Khim's mother appears to be alive from the teaser! Which was introduced as Claire's mother, and this leads to a confrontation between Khim and Kla as well as her father. There's some action with a boxing scene and some jealousy going on during a canoe ride. Also, what happens between Khim's cousin and Kla?? lol she literally stripped in front of him while he was in the bath...

Yay ratings are getting higher and higher! Glad it's getting more recognition that it deserves. Compared to other lakorns that aired this year, it's like around the middle of the top ten for the average number of tv viewers. Record breaking CH3 Plus platform viewers though! Only about halfway through, so there is still plenty of time to break some more records ;)

View attachment 40187
View attachment 40188
I want to see more of them together in the future so I hope the ratings keep going up so we can get more producers to pair them up again.

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Yaya sang the Bad Romeo OST at the Nescafe event this week! Maybe we can get a duet soon :)

Bad Romeo is consistently #1 on Netflix in Thailand. Also made it to the top 10 on Netflix in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.

It will start showing in China on WeTV starting tomorrow.

Mario and Yaya have great chemistry! I've seen lots of comments on social media saying that this pairing is their new favorite or they hope for another lakorn with them. The ratings/popularity is definitely a good sign for CH3 to pair them up again!

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Gosh the visuals of the main leads :love:

Ep 9
Bloopers

Ep 10
Bloopers

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
So episode 9 was a lot more tension and angst between our pair. :fighting3: There was a lot of bickering back and forth. I did wish at a point there was a slapandkiss But now that I think about it, our main leads are too stubborn! They won't admit their feelings and act strong in front of each other. I definitely see their yearning for each other, but they let their ego and pride take over them. Can we at least have a willing soon after all this misunderstanding!? :sad6:

Anyways I can not wait for episode 11 and 12 this week!! I hope by episode 11, we will get close to the truth already. I want them to be sweet towards each other so we can have more :icon12: between these two. My heart is breaking because of all these tension they have against each other. I am already crying again since Kla will soon find out about the letter switch. Can we finally give this poor vengeful man a break!? He's been through too much, just give him the truth so he can finally open his heart again to love Khim..... :naughty2::worship2: But I also want Khim to see him for who he is too. Both of them need to let down their guards and just run away. I am waiting for another bath scene hahah where it will just be both of them with no one else! :kidnap::celebrate16:willing| Anne better not cut that scene where he kissed her hands in the bath... We all are waiting girl. Don't disappoint us! :pancarta::cheer::naughty2::icon12:

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Yay Bad Romeo ep 11 tomorrow :cheer:
I'm always looking forward to Wednesdays and Thursdays. It just gets better and better with every ep.

Some english translated clips below of interviews/promo :icon12:
Credit to vid owners and translators

คือเธอ | ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ on Instagram: “คือเธอ คือใคร น่ารักกกก TRANSLATE #marioyayaintervieweng © https://www.facebook.com/thongentertainment/videos/797215834619343 . Drama…”

marioyaya.nation 2 on Instagram: “#marioyayaintervieweng #marioyaya #urassayas #mario_mm38”

คือเธอ | ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ on Instagram: “Spoiler alert❗❗❗❗❗สปอย Who doesn't like spoilers? Skip this clip. © #คือเธอสีสันบันเทิง 22-08-65 | "มาริโอ้ + ญาญ่า"…”

คือเธอ | ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ on Instagram: “จะให้พูดว่าน่ารักอีกกี่รอบ หาดูได้ที่ https://ch3plus.com/v/171623 *** สำหรับสมาชิกพรีเมี่ยมเท่านั้น only Ch3 premium member only…”

marioyaya.nation 2 on Instagram: “English sub #marioyayainterviewENG พี่โอ้หล่อมาก -คอนเฟิร์มจากพี่ญ่าฮะ- © #สีสันบันเทิง #เรื่องนี้ต้องขยี้กับสายฝนชีช้าง Drama Title…”

marioyaya.nation 2 on Instagram: “#MarioYayaInterviewENG . #BadRomeo #คือเธอ Sub by #marioyayanation . #urassayas #mario_mm38”

คือเธอ | ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴏᴍᴇᴏ on Instagram: “ชอบความอวยกันเสร็จแล้วแท็กทีม หาดูเต็ม ๆ ได้ที่ยูทูป นะคะ © #คือเธอspecial #คือเธอspecialปันสุขปั่นสุข Sub #marioyayaintervieweng . …”

tifar

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this drama! It's so tense. The 2 leads have such great chemistry. But I need more of their scenes together:icon12:
Thanks for posting the BTS, love it!

Urassayafann

sarNie Egg
Ep 11
App link

Ep 12
App link

Bloopers

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG OMG!! Episode 11-12 was soo peak like what they've all mentioned to us already. :sad6: Everything was filmed and executed so beautifully!! My heart hurts for both of them so much. Khim finally found out the truth about what her dad and Lita did. I just love their moments together and wished it lasted longer. :crybaby2:But that kiss scene and the flashback brought me back to their love. :icon12: I wish it was even longer wahhhh I am not sure why Claire is even being blamed in this sense when Khim was also drunk lol in reality, I am sure a drunk driver would be the one at fault. hahah but we're talking about our rich n'ek who can get away with anything in a lakorn. The divorce agreement is finally signed by Carl, my heart :BangHead::sad6:PLease give us scenes of them alone next week. I need that steamy bath scene wahhhh :naughty2: It seems that Khim would be the one chasing after Carl. Something different :cheer:Just love each other already both of you willing|babysw:angel10: Let's wait and see what next week brings us.. WAHH!