❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
omg ch3 lakorn takes forever to complete. pure nonsense. the productions are incompetent /wasting time. why gmm and one hd able to complete and air their lakorns in less than a year but ch3 cant? they should learn from the korean or chinese production. I really cant think of the reason why they are so slow

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think COVID delayed a lot of shooting and production in the last couple of years. But yes, in general I’m baffled why Ch3 takes so long to shoot their lakorn too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Sound like my type of lakorn. Revenge & slap/kiss LOL . I haven't watch lakorn for so long . I want to return to it but. Gosh, I don't know 90% of the newbies

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Why is the trailer so cheesy??? And that railroad track scene feels familiar or maybe it's because "wrong side of the tracks" is such a common saying/image in America. Anyhow not going to criticize too much because Yaya and Mario looks great together and I've wanted them to pair up for ages. I think they're going to be a big hit.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Haha I thought the trailer was cheesy too. I was like this looks more like a comedy just how it was played.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Umm that teaser was so anticlimactic for almost no reason.. LOL I hope they release a better one soon!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ooh la la, that bed scene looks hot. Looks like Mario and Yaya have good chemistry. No idea if the lakorn is good or not but at least the scenes between the leads looks good.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Teaser looks good with many love scenes. can’t wait been waiting for this lakorn. Yaya and Mario look great together.