❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hello????? Hahahahaha what is going on with this lakorn??? Haha are there no updates too??? Where’s all these Bella/JJ/Phet fans??? Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just checked the hashtag on IG & they really have no type of updates... ugh.

Well, tbh. I don't have any high expectations on this lakorn so it's not bugging me too much.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Its gonna be torture for me to see bella and james in a lakorn and not have them be paired up :( i hope there is some type of plot twist in here that ends with them two together... but regardless ill watch even if they arent paired since i love bella and james

xodxo

I just hope they hurry up! I wanna see what Off has lining up next!! I wanna know if he’s considering KooKum or not? Lol :p

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I just wanna see some Phet/Belle action. Hahaha.
Me too but it's so hard to anticipate it when there's no photos. I need more to see how they'll be like on screen. I just really hope they'll both be able to bring in chemistry, pleeaseee! But for now, it's better to not dig deep, haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Its gonna be torture for me to see bella and james in a lakorn and not have them be paired up :( i hope there is some type of plot twist in here that ends with them two together... but regardless ill watch even if they arent paired since i love bella and james
Haha. No plot twist please!

xodxo

Yo! I just wanna see Bella play that prostitute! Off has even said Bella is nailing it so far in their last award interview! Off said Bella has nailed it so well! I just couldn’t imagine it. I sort of envision evil Karakade with the red lips and those rollback eyes. Lol! Haha! I can’t wait!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yo! I just wanna see Bella play that prostitute! Off has even said Bella is nailing it so far in their last award interview! Off said Bella has nailed it so well! I just couldn’t imagine it. I sort of envision evil Karakade with the red lips and those rollback eyes. Lol! Haha! I can’t wait!
Yass bella as a prostitute is what im most interested in for this lakorn. Totally looking forward to it. Such a bold role to play

xodxo

Yass bella as a prostitute is what im most interested in for this lakorn. Totally looking forward to it. Such a bold role to play
Yes to be able to play a prostitute, it is the most daring potential anyone can play. Bella has a lot of potential to be versatile and I really trust her delivery skills, whether it’s her eyes, attitude, dialogue or just how she glares at people! Haha. It’s really on point when she plays evil and the bad girl. I’m sure this prostitute role is gonna give her a big scale to showcase her talents.

That's good to hear! I haven't watched Bella in a while, I miss her!
I like watching Bella playing challenging roles the most. Most so called “popular” actresses should step up the acting game! Haha :p