❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Girl,
Come back!
Haha.

Omg y'all making me excited! This weekend I'm gonna marathon 5-7! Hopefully by then all subs are up! Hehehe.
Hahahaha i've been living and breathing in the hua jai sila thread.. :icon12:
i watched only the first ep for this... might come back when its finished.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I like the second OST too. Denkhun's acting is pretty good in here and he made me teary when he was crying on his mom's lap. Richie is doing pretty well compared to the previous work I've seen of her. But I'm not sure if it's her acting or if she's just good playing these depressed/expresionless types of roles. Well, I'm glad they casted her for this part hahah cause she fits well.

I feel sorry for Asa.. he's so positive lol. I can't wait to see how things unfold and how he gets with Junta. Things are going toooo good right now. I don't want the black magic to wear off. Yoi is so cute and good to Reynu. And honestly Reynu is doing black magic for the good of it haha look at how things are going. Philai is such a jealous douche.. but I kinda felt bad for her seeing her past with Chai. She said the same thing Reynu said about not having other girls.. so I can only feel for her when he found someone new.

I'm loving how Philai is everything Yoi wanted but now it's reverse where Reynu is everything she wanted and Philai is the opposite. When the black magic wears off and Yoi finds out, I wonder if she will go back to like Philai more and treating her good? Honestly, I can't see that cause Philai just sucks in all aspects hahahah.

bit

sarNie Adult
I have issues with the actress who play Phen as well, she come off as to bratty and she needs to work on her expression more.

Athong and Chanta need vocal class, they have problems with their tones when talking. Bella should give them tips on how to play with vocal tones in acting.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh hey hey remember Asa's song in the Valentine's teaser? Apparently it's a popular song at around the time period of Krong Karm (and the basis of the written words in Chanta's pic) here it is

That's a very cute and fresh countryside song though.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I’m hook on this lakorn atm. I was excited about Hua Jai Sila, but I know I’ll be disappointed because of very minimal leads scenes. I hate it when that happens.
But omg everytime they meet is worthwhile.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds like the plot is getting better this week. I'm so hooked on this Lakorn I forgot about finishing Thong Ek! I usually can watch w/o subs but I have to wait for subs for this one! I dont want to miss any details. I'm watching all the FIN scenes and these sister-in laws are Raeng LOL. The more this plot thickens the more invested I get into it. For now I feel like the nosy neighbor who snoops around and just really wants to know whats going on in the Bae house every Monday and Tuesday:risas3: Glad to come read everyone's comments while I patiently wait for subs. It's almost like extra spoilers.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Oh hey hey remember Asa's song in the Valentine's teaser? Apparently it's a popular song at around the time period of Krong Karm (and the basis of the written words in Chanta's pic) here it is

I grew up listening to this man’s music! He was a very popular singer during my parent’s childhood. I didn’t even notice that it was this song until I saw your post. Lol I had to track down that teaser.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt2WW4QgDyX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hy39war7de8g

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
But yeah! I do feel a bit bad for Pilai but then I remember how selfish and mean she is. I mean, Reynu is selfish for doing black magic for her benefit but at least she's kind, lol. & she works hard for her money!
Lol for reals! Reynu isn't a bad person though underneath everything. Girl just had to survive!

And omg, when she started making her desserts, I've never craved it so much lol mmmm.