❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
The big spoiler...Khun palad sister is married to the guy who ruin Junta, there is going to be a big commotion on Khun Palad big day with Junta
Oh my god... Junta would be devastated! Poor girl! I forgot how to use spoiler - sorry!

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
One interesting character is Renu’s friend Tim. I guess Renu is lucky to have a group of loyal friends at the bar. Tim is quite canny - I was impressed the way she tricked the guy who Pilai hired to spill her plan all over. How come it didn’t help Renu down the road?

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Dear Asa, almost too good for his own good. Agree he so much likes his father: good heart, hard working, cheerful, forgiving, patient... you name it... and good looking! Wonder how Phen and her family is going to treat him - they have not been playing fairness. Asa should get the girl he loves - also don’t want him to be used in this marriage which started with a false intention of a coverup.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't like Pen she's annoying and how can she treat James like that when he's so nice to her? I mean who the heck does she think she is?! Though I don't mind watching everyone my fave couple is James and Junta but after reading spoilers I'm really disappointed about Junta! It does not make sense what her character turned out to be!!!
Love what @phatman said, that part like in Kou Kam story of Kobori and (??) by JJ and Richi... :) :)

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
To break your heart , yes Asee going to die, the girl he is seeing going to play a significant role in his story.

Philai and black magic will have a lot of twist and turn, her shaman is a bit sketchy so I’m not exactly sure who remove Mae Yoi black magic but on Chai part, Reynu withdraw it herself. I’m sure she remove it from her mother in law too but since her and Philai timeline overlap we don’t know.
Aww no Asee:sad6: