❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading this makes me want to make an Atong movement. He sure does deserve his happiness too and I hope its soon. I'm sure of it though bc tonight is what I've literally been waiting for. Philai going crazy. I was always confused why Atong knew her ill intentions yet still remained quiet and dealt with it. Seems like Champ is getting more recognition in here. Haha I don't want to fight for him so I'll stick to August lol. I always will love Ji and Phet. Although Hia Chai still makes me roll my eyes with his reasoning for things.

I'm excited for tonights episode!! I can't believe we are reaching the end. It's been 2 whole months of watching this one.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I want more Asa and Junta, it's just not enough! I don't know but I feel like James is a bit lazy in here, he's pretty much nonchalant and hasn't shown much emotions except for the part where he broke down in front of Mai. Even during that time he had a hard time bringing tears out. I find that Korean actors cry so effortlessly; their tears just come out so easily lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Reading this makes me want to make an Atong movement. He sure does deserve his happiness too and I hope its soon. I'm sure of it though bc tonight is what I've literally been waiting for. Philai going crazy. I was always confused why Atong knew her ill intentions yet still remained quiet and dealt with it. Seems like Champ is getting more recognition in here. Haha I don't want to fight for him so I'll stick to August lol. I always will love Ji and Phet. Although Hia Chai still makes me roll my eyes with his reasoning for things.

I'm excited for tonights episode!! I can't believe we are reaching the end. It's been 2 whole months of watching this one.
Me too!! I really really want to see what other retribution she gets besides going crazy! Haha.

I'm curious to see how Tim gets her revenge too. Like was Ma Yoi really at fault for kicking them out of their home or were they really in the wrong too??

You know who else I love in here?? The two siblings who work for the Bae Fam. They are just super workers and their personalities are so very well loved. I like that they don't bow down to Pilai and her insults and I love how they fight her and talk smack about her. Haha. I especially love Pom. Wait is that his name. I can never remember. Haha.

Who else is waiting for subs??? If there are peeps who are gonna wait until next Sunday for subs I will too. Haha.

sarNie Adult
Spoiler pics have been posted online. Click at your own risk

https://www.thairath.co.th/entertain/news/1555408

Atong had been telling Philai to pray, just like Ajarn but he wasn't as assertive about it, I guess. Philai and Atong could have been cute together if only Philai hadn't been as cuckoo or selfish as she is. She had been a total princessy brat and Atong was very patient and understanding with her.

CPY

GotomySin
It's up. Yes, we were busy. James and Pope had a Nescafe event last week too, so the translators have been busy. And also real life. you know. And the ultimate reason is there are a lot of crying scenes for Asa this week. Since the fansubbers are from his fanclub, we get emotional you know. We usually upload it every Sunday. And now it's there. Enjoy!
LOL yeah and it's hard to time since so many emotions!

CPY

GotomySin
Me too!! I really really want to see what other retribution she gets besides going crazy! Haha.

I'm curious to see how Tim gets her revenge too. Like was Ma Yoi really at fault for kicking them out of their home or were they really in the wrong too??

You know who else I love in here?? The two siblings who work for the Bae Fam. They are just super workers and their personalities are so very well loved. I like that they don't bow down to Pilai and her insults and I love how they fight her and talk smack about her. Haha. I especially love Pom. Wait is that his name. I can never remember. Haha.

Who else is waiting for subs??? If there are peeps who are gonna wait until next Sunday for subs I will too. Haha.
LOL I can watch raw now most of the time. Pretty much easy to understand.

CPY

GotomySin
Now I know why I was very lukewarm with the teasers, Mai sucks lol She's not really convincing as the evil MIL. I just see Mai trying to act but really just overracting from her body language to her voice... it doesn't come off natural at all. In comparison to Sud Kaen Saan Ruk, khun Rudklao, she was E Yam, she brought that character to life and her portrayl was really enjoyable despite being just a nasty character. But I've read some Thai feedback and people say that Mai is actually portraying the character exactly like the novel so there's that lol But Mai irritated me the whole time I just felt like she was at 100 while everyone was around 10 hahahaa. JJ's acting is really off in here too he didn't really have chemistry with the family members and the first scene of him with bella and mai... he was just an extra, his timing and Mai's timing was so off in that scene it didn't really make for a good run in with these characters, but Bella made this scene at the end of it while she was walking away. I didn't like how Act Art started off the first episode. It was very rushed and really simple how they laid the plot but it still wasn't that sufficient with character background and when they choose to reveal it. I felt really lost for a long time and I hate how they edit here. They do too many close ups of Mai screaming it doesn't even feel like she's interacting with anyone. If I were to sell this lakorn, I would say to probably anticipate the interaction between Bella and Pear. I thought Mai would be a scene stealer but she's not... and her and Bella aren't that good I just feel like Bella is acting her ass off and Mai is just there but not really adding much to the scenes. Bella's better with Fresh than Mai. Pear looks like she's about to steal some scenes her character is just as raeng as Bella's probably. I would credit Act Art for elevating the acting of the newbies. Phet usually sucks for me too but he's nailing the role and Champ is much better than he was since Ra Rerng Fai. Yiiwha and Champ have some chemistry too but she get's with JJ later lol Too bad no Pie and August yet. I'm pretty underwhelmed lol I thought Act Art would execute this better than Makers did because they're just a better production overall but it's not as intense as Sud Kaen that could be a good thing lol

Ya Rudklao is world class actress for me. She is very natural! Even I was stunned watching her in Nang Marn.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

Haha I feel you. Been dealing with Philai this long they better make her story end worth it too. I dont want no simple typical death plot for her honestly.

In regards to Tim, there must be a bigger backstory we dont know of. Tim is quote full of anger and rage herself. Not healthy at all.

Yes it's Pom for the brother and Boonplook for the sister. They definitely are quite a duo. Such strong siblings and humble. They know their place. My favorite scene would have to be when Pom tells Philai at the Train Station before going to Asee's funeral that she doesnt have to worry because when it's her funeral, he'll make aure to go too. Lolol!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It's up. Yes, we were busy. James and Pope had a Nescafe event last week too, so the translators have been busy. And also real life. you know. And the ultimate reason is there are a lot of crying scenes for Asa this week. Since the fansubbers are from his fanclub, we get emotional you know. We usually upload it every Sunday. And now it's there. Enjoy!
Thank you and JJ fan club team for doing a wonderful job on this. JamesJi is so lucky to have many faithful fans. Blessed his heart.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
One lakorn related to Krong Kam is the prequel which is Sud Kaen San Ruk. That is more to Yam's story, Yoi's sister. Yam is much more psycho. She kidnapped other's son and make the son hate his own biological mother.
I don't know about others, but for me, between these two dramas, I prefer "Krong Karm" story. I've enjoyed Krong Karm from the beginning until now while SKSR, the new generation of her grand-chidlren wasn't caught my attention.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Dang... awesome performance by Pear!!! The tears, the frustration, the acting... she's sooo good!! She deserves so much recognition. I almost cried and why the hell am I feeling sorry for the rai?? Holy.. she may be bad but she shows she is human for just wanting to live a good life.