❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't know about others, but for me, between these two dramas, I prefer "Krong Karm" story. I've enjoyed Krong Karm from the beginning until now while SKSR, the new generation of her grand-chidlren wasn't caught my attention.
I like both but the characters in KK are better written. Everyone gets to explain their own reasoning for doing what they do and it makes some sense in KK. You also see the good and the bad and I think the badder leaning characters are redeemed and earned their redemption all the way. In the book, they give you scenes with Pilai, her mom and home life to explain why Pilai is the way she is. The drama just briefly mentioned that Pilai's mom is 2nd wifey to explain her obsession and greed. But I get it, this thing is already 19 episodes and the actors are good enough to get you where they want you without showing everything.

SKSR, the characters are too one-dimensional compared to KK. And the karma in SKSR isn't satisfying. The bad folks don't really earn their redemption and they get off pretty easily punishment wise.

But I love Mai as Yoi and Rudklao as Yam equally now. I think Mai just took a bit of time to settle in and shake off the rust. She hasn't acted in like 20 years? By epi 5 or so, I was sold.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ending tmrr already? OMG. I haven't caught up but I can this week. KK surprisedly became a lakorn I ended up looking forward to almost weekly! Most of the casts did a great job on their role. Bella was such a great choice for the role of Reynu!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
In regards to Asee's child, I'm so happy that Mae Yoi will still have a part of Asee with her. :crybaby2::aaaaa: (Happy tears? lol) Loved Asee's character so much and this makes me feel more whole now. Sad that Mala is not going to raisethe child but luckily, she did not abort the baby. She has her reasoning's and that's her choice but thankful she left the baby with Yoi. Also, how cute does Junta and Asa look as parents when Junta was holding the baby. Glad they are going to both take care of the baby! :icon12::icon12:

Here's some subtitled clips (Cr.Wanda4JamesJi)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw26GcWAucF/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw26TA5AxZr/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not done with Ep18, but I just want to stop by and say. . . That's It?!?! I'm evil, I want Pilai to suffer more. Grr. Hahaha. I wanted her to be dealt with by the cops as well as Reynu! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha I feel you. Been dealing with Philai this long they better make her story end worth it too. I dont want no simple typical death plot for her honestly.

In regards to Tim, there must be a bigger backstory we dont know of. Tim is quote full of anger and rage herself. Not healthy at all.

Yes it's Pom for the brother and Boonplook for the sister. They definitely are quite a duo. Such strong siblings and humble. They know their place. My favorite scene would have to be when Pom tells Philai at the Train Station before going to Asee's funeral that she doesnt have to worry because when it's her funeral, he'll make aure to go too. Lolol!
Omg yes!! I love that part!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
There wasn't much of Reynu, but surprisingly I'm still attentively watching everyone else's story. I held onto my tears all the way until See's baby came! I cried so hard with Ma Yoi!!

Darn it! Can't believe it's ending tomorrow!
Same!!! When that baby showed up I was crying out of joy and sadness. Can this not end? It's been so good watching for 2 months every Mon-Tues.

CPY

GotomySin
I don't know about others, but for me, between these two dramas, I prefer "Krong Karm" story. I've enjoyed Krong Karm from the beginning until now while SKSR, the new generation of her grand-chidlren wasn't caught my attention.
I like SSKR because of Rudklao and she's more natural than Mai. Maybe I enjoyed more dramatic story.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yes at least Pilai sucked up to Ma Yoi. Also Pilai had a sad life being the child of a mistress. Noo Orn had a good life from the getgo, no stress.
Urgh. I am not pitying Pilai! Hahha. No.
Philai was bad, but she had her reasons. I'm not siding with her and i still wish the people of Chum Saeng would've thrown eggs at her like they did to Reynu & Vanna lol. But omg this Khun Nu Orn is just on a different level. She got so lucky that she came when Mae Yoi is more calm. Ugh! But i loved that Mae Yoi was lowkey talking smack to her lol and Chai's karma, he chose the unhappy life for himself. He had it good, but went the other way. While Ah Tong and Asa had it bad in the beginning and are happy now.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Dang... awesome performance by Pear!!! The tears, the frustration, the acting... she's sooo good!! She deserves so much recognition. I almost cried and why the hell am I feeling sorry for the rai?? Holy.. she may be bad but she shows she is human for just wanting to live a good life.
Mad props to Pear though. That scene was very long and Pear stayed in character throughout! :clap:
Omg yes!! Her acting was on point! Every expressions and words, that girl nailed it! I think she's my fave nang rai lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Philai was bad, but she had her reasons. I'm not siding with her and i still wish the people of Chum Saeng would've thrown eggs at her like they did to Reynu & Vanna lol. But omg this Khun Nu Orn is just on a different level. She got so lucky that she came when Mae Yoi is more calm. Ugh! But i loved that Mae Yoi was lowkey talking smack to her lol and Chai's karma, he chose the unhappy life for himself. He had it good, but went the other way. While Ah Tong and Asa had it bad in the beginning and are happy now.
That's true. I just wish she had more punishment. Hahhha. I want her to stay mean, so that she gets more bad karma. I am mean. Hehe.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
In regards to Asee's child, I'm so happy that Mae Yoi will still have a part of Asee with her. :crybaby2::aaaaa: (Happy tears? lol) Loved Asee's character so much and this makes me feel more whole now. Sad that Mala is not going to raisethe child but luckily, she did not abort the baby. She has her reasoning's and that's her choice but thankful she left the baby with Yoi. Also, how cute does Junta and Asa look as parents when Junta was holding the baby. Glad they are going to both take care of the baby! :icon12::icon12:

Here's some subtitled clips (Cr.Wanda4JamesJi)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw26GcWAucF/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw26TA5AxZr/
Thank you! Thank you!