❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Modern timeline should still be the most important timeline since the pasts had already ended with tragedy then happy ending shoud happen at modern time.

For me, storyline is still the most important thing. If it's good and fresh then repeating lead actors doesn't matter, it will still convey new chemistry and feeling.
Although GS and NWFD were shoot simultaneously and broadcast back to back. I got very different feelings about KhanThong-Mangmao and Nai-Nok, even when both couples have/ face similar circumstances.

I know people don't like same leads again because it might hold back the improvement of acting. But I'm not worry in case of James Ji and Taew, they are very supporting about the acting of each other. James said Taew is his teacher. I think they will find new things when acting together for this project.

This lakorn has complex story and won't broadcast anytime soon. So just take time, you won't have to see JT at least until 2020.
With good script and good director, i can watch it even if it being played by worst actors ever. So I hope this novel being well adaption and has good directing.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Modern timeline should still be the most important timeline since the pasts are already ended with tragedy then happy ending shoud happen at modern time.

For me, storyline is still the most important thing. If it's good and fresh then repeating lead actors doesn't matter, it will still convey new chemistry and feeling.
Although GS and NWFD were shoot simultaneously and broadcast back to back. I got very different feelings about KhanThong-Mangmao and Nai-Nok, even when both couples have/ face similar circumstances.

I know people don't like same leads again because it might hold back the improvement of acting. But I'm not worry in case of James Ji and Taew, they are very supporting about the acting of each other. James said Taew is his teacher. I think they will find new things when acting together for this project.

This lakorn has complex story and won't broadcast anytime soon. So just take time, you won't have to see JT at least until 2020.
With good script and good director, i can watch it even if it being played by worst actors ever. So I hope this novel being well adaption and good directing.
Agree! Plus this is only their third time pairing up. There were couples paired up more times than JT don’t worry people! Lol. And this year will be a break for JT because this lakorn won’t air until at least 2020! So yes people JT will NOT pair year after year. ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Sakan94 thanks for all the updates, please keep them coming :worship2:

I’m just here for more JiTaew scenes to fangirl over, even if it’s just them standing there in silence. lol
Girl your comment :risas3: But I feel the same way :p in NDFD there was no intimate scene whatsoever and I was still fangirling over them and there was like zero intimate scenes, but their chemistry alone was so strong you can’t help but fangirl :aaaaa:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Whoohooo, i wasnt a fan of their modern one cus i couldnt stand the nangek but i love Neung Dao. Hoping this one will be that good.

But anyways i hope this will be their last until maybe 2023 or something cus i need me some GreaTaew and KenTeaw before Ken T moves channel lol
Yes, if they has one more then i also want it happens at next 4-5 years after Leh Bunpakarn and it better be a movie also. Lakorns are too repetitive with their script and their obsession with remake. This is my thought as a huge fan of James and Taew's on screen chemistry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think any popular couple should only pair up 3 times. It’s always been my way of thinking. I think anything after that is a bit too much and too repetitive. Some things are good in moderation. The only time I’d be fine with a 4th pairing is if one of the actors or actresses is retiring soon then I would want just one last reunion. hint hint greatmatt loool

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I think any popular couple should only pair up 3 times. It’s always been my way of thinking. I think anything after that is a bit too much and too repetitive. Some things are good in moderation. The only time I’d be fine with a 4th pairing is if one of the actors or actresses is retiring soon then I would want just one last reunion. hint hint greatmatt loool
Sure, fans of Thailand movies and dramas industry are already lucky enough to have their fave otp appear more than 1 project, freely appear at events together.

Anything that is too much is not good.

I has been waiting for more than 4 years now to have my fave Korean actress/actor otp to appear at same frame again, but it haven't happened yet lmao. Same with China showbix.

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Seem like at 4 timelines, the leads name all implies the sun/ the moon. It is part of the story. Since the villain will try to find leads's reincarnations through their names (i guess that in novel, reincarnations are not necessary to have the same look but at lakorn, to be simple, same actor will play at all timelines).

Some fans are joking that James and Taew are chosen because their birthday. James was born at Sunday while Taew was born at Monday. Shouldn't be more suitable lol.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
A n'rai (young wife :facepalm:) who remembers the past and is searching for her nemesis to take revenge (again & again)....:aloofandbored:I know which parts I'll be FF :risas3:

With Thai lakorns, you can seriously FF most episodes and still grasp the story. I hope they make it full of twists and as very little boring screaming n'rai as possible.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
The description about main male lead is actually James Ji: handsome with sweet/ young look, tall, has chidlish behavior. Even the cover of novels looks pretty much like him.

Mark and James has sibling vibe so i can see that Mark could be considered for this role.
First, welcome to the thread and thanks for bringing the story line to share. It sounds good to me for JT roles, and I believe that the director will find the way to add some juicy romantic scenes between JT for fans to enjoy.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Modern timeline should still be the most important timeline since the pasts had already ended with tragedy then happy ending shoud happen at modern time.

With good script and good director, i can watch it even if it being played by worst actors ever. So I hope this novel being well adaption and has good directing.
Well said! I'm 100% agree with you.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
We don’t know how spoiled we are when our OTP gets paired up more than 2+x’s in lakorn world. I take advantage of that, because what are the chances of us seeing them onscreen together again in the next 10 years or so? There’s going to be at one point where they stop getting paired, and we’ll start to miss them. Heck, I’m still craving for another Ken-Anne reunion but it’s already been 5+ years since then. Even it’s hard to see my favorite Chinese OTP’s get paired up a second or third time. We are actually getting it really good in the lakorn world. I’m not picky, only when they pair up my favorite nang’ake or pra’ake with someone I don’t think they’re compatible with so many times. lol

P

PrincessKarina

We don’t know how spoiled we are when our OTP gets paired up more than 2+x’s in lakorn world. I take advantage of that, because what are the chances of us seeing them onscreen together again in the next 10 years or so? There’s going to be at one point where they stop getting paired, and we’ll start to miss them. Heck, I’m still craving for another Ken-Anne reunion but it’s already been 5+ years since then. Even it’s hard to see my favorite Chinese OTP’s get paired up a second or third time. We are actually getting it really good in the lakorn world. I’m not picky, only when they pair up my favorite nang’ake or pra’ake with someone I don’t think they’re compatible with so many times. lol
Exactly! ;)

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
A n'rai (young wife :facepalm:) who remembers the past and is searching for her nemesis to take revenge (again & again)....:aloofandbored:I know which parts I'll be FF :risas3:

With Thai lakorns, you can seriously FF most episodes and still grasp the story. I hope they make it full of twists and as very little boring screaming n'rai as possible.
I think there will be a lot of twists since the name of this lakorns is "The deception of historical times". So when male lead is trying to remember his past lifes, there might be some incorrect memories to twist the story.

ella99

sarNie Egg
i believe in taew , she accepted this project so she must had read the script , and i thinks the script will be different from the book , like GS
and the fact that james said that taew will help him if he have any difficulty that give me the feeling that she the one who convince him to this project

anyway i like james . especially after he seaid that he want to be an actor a good actor not just a hero and star ,
so i wish them the best