❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only problem I see with the red dress is it comes across like a forever21 dress. It doesn't look expensive or stand out in any way.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Saw an interview from Matt, she doesn’t have any other lakorn line up bc this lakorn ask for 5 of her days a week so that’s why she didn’t accept anything else since a year ago. lol she was kind of laughing that a year that passed by and nothing has happened much lol

https://instagram.com/p/BiwBH3CF6BM/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Saw an interview from Matt, she doesn’t have any other lakorn line up bc this lakorn ask for 5 of her days a week so that’s why she didn’t accept anything else since a year ago. lol she was kind of laughing that a year that passed by and nothing has happened much lol

:pancarta: She's very patience with this production. Wonder if they will ever air her lakorn with Rome. They should just air it. There's a lot of shelves lakorns such as pagarang see dum, ankor, and hers with Rome.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If she accepted another lakorn it would have finished filming by now...hopefully they are committed to filming the 5 days and not delay it any further. Broadcast have a few lakorns but make this one a priority since there's so much time have gotten lost.

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Screenshot_20180515_073338.png
lol she even tweeted a day before going back to filming. I hope this would keep up, the 5-days-in-a-week filming so her commitment to this lakorn would be worth it.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
- From yesterday's blessing ceremony & we see a bit of them filming (they really did re-shoot the elevator scene) + inside interior too.
I'm glad they re-shot it. I loved Matt's make-up and Nadech's hairstyle yesterday. And it's one of the remarkable scenes from this lakorn.

OMG, she's more extra than Jun Ji Hyun! :risas3: From the looks of it, she's doing it her own style (which is good). She always makes use of her body, not just the facial expressions. :clap:

The room!! It's almost the same as KSH's room. :eek:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad they re-shot it. I loved Matt's make-up and Nadech's hairstyle yesterday. And it's one of the remarkable scenes from this lakorn.

OMG, she's more extra than Jun Ji Hyun! :risas3: From the looks of it, she's doing it her own style (which is good). She always makes use of her body, not just the facial expressions. :clap:

im sooo getting lookjun vibes right now from that little gif yayyy

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Matt is gonna be super extra lol. How Na can stand there with a straight face.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I really want to see Nadech's serious face. Haha! It's always his back in these close up shots of Matt.
- I'm curious to see how Nadech plays Achira since he only watched a tiny bit of the original. I wonder if he'll be as cool and chic as Do Min Joon or if he'll have a slightly softer approach.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I really want to see Nadech's serious face. Haha! It's always his back in these close up shots of Matt.
I am watching this and I want to just laugh at the way Na react to Matt. The way Matt be exaggerating her body. Girl is gonna work what she has.