❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So P'Mai was working on Plerng Rak Plerng Kaen today too so like is this one in the morning and the other one at night? If that is so, wow super director!!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why Matt would make any of her co-stars look tan. I don't think she would look good tan. I don't remember who it was that was light skin then she went and got a tan, it didn't look right. I think her lakorn with Film Matt wasn't as light or as skinny but she was pretty and glowy. I am thinking the light makes her even lighter in here.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for all the funny scenes and how Matt portrayed it. Not to add how P'Mai will direct the love scenes. I hope he goes all out lol
You can rest assured. He did very well in BPS and they were supposed to be more conservative in those days. Now its just all on Nadech to be able to make those scenes steamy. The director can only do so much, the rest is up to actors/actresses on how much they can give by getting into their characters and scenes

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You can rest assured. He did very well in BPS and they were supposed to be more conservative in those days. Now its just all on Nadech to be able to make those scenes steamy. The director can only do so much, the rest is up to actors/actresses on how much they can give by getting into their characters and scenes
I think Matt is up for the challenge but my reservation would rest on Nadech. If he goes all steamy with another girl does his other fan base turn on him? With Bella, Weir fans and her fans leave her alone and let her do her own thing. Even her fans with JJ...They seemed open to whatever. Matt's fans doesn't care one lick who she is with hahah. And her couple fans with Great...They are like a drop in the bucket. Anyhow, Nadech will make it happen or it will be flat. But I an anxious to see how it unfolds:)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think Matt is up for the challenge but my reservation would rest on Nadech. If he goes all steamy with another girl does his other fan base turn on him? With Bella, Weir fans and her fans leave her alone and let her do her own thing. Even her fans with JJ...They seemed open to whatever. Matt's fans doesn't care one lick who she is with hahah. And her couple fans with Great...They are like a drop in the bucket. Anyhow, Nadech will make it happen or it will be flat. But I an anxious to see how it unfolds:)
The house of MattGreat are mature, i follow some of their house fans and they are Good! Lol

I think alot of NY fans are grown up now so they are probably ok with it IF their immature fans don't cause a problem. I think a lot of them get energy from those fans and start to add to the noise. I just think Nadech house need to rise up and crush those trouble making NY fans. Also the media is sooo not helping. Like why is it a big deal with needed coverage on him not going to her movie premier? :rolleyes: Come on, let them do their own thing!

But anyways I know Matt will take control and make sure those love scenes are up to par!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahahha I’m interested to see how Matt will unfold this sassy character and show Nadech what a real girls got LOL

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I also think Matt would go all out, if she'll be told to do some kissing scenes. Her fans don't mind, either. They're very welcoming to anything. lol

I wish they would really do the romantic scenes of the pranang. They're a hot pair. Come on, let Nadech kiss other girl.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
P'Mai won't show the bts of their kiss though. We didnt get much before the airing scenes. But he's good with building suspense.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope matt brings the best out of nadech both acting wise and chemistry wise! But its all up to nadech really. Hopefully if this project is a success, nadech can bring away from the whole koojin thing.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I hope matt brings the best out of nadech both acting wise and chemistry wise! But its all up to nadech really. Hopefully if this project is a success, nadech can bring away from the whole koojin thing.
I would def like to see the new director challenge them into doing more daring scenes like kissing and getting intimate with each other. Don’t be silly Na, lol, be a man to Matt please lol :p

Hopefully it’s not just them bickering and Matt swaying her hair or hips at Na, but that there will be a lot of those scenes where she’s always resting her head on his shoulder and he just cuddles her on the sofa, then smooching later on !!!!! 5555 :p

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I would def like to see the new director challenge them into doing more daring scenes like kissing and getting intimate with each other. Don’t be silly Na, lol, be a man to Matt please lol :p

Hopefully it’s not just them bickering and Matt swaying her hair or hips at Na, but that there will be a lot of those scenes where she’s always resting her head on his shoulder and he just cuddles her on the sofa, then smooching later on !!!!! 5555 :p
Based from the original, there are lots of hugging and body contact. And some kisses, too. I hope they'll do it all! :cheer: And please don't exaggerate the bickering, like other lakorns.