❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The new batch of pictures look like they aren't afraid to get near one another lol. They are comfortable looking now. The new director probably also has a hand in it though. Anyhow, it looks better.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's eyes is so pretty in the new pictures. The contrast between the then and now is obvious between the two. I think there's a higher chance now things will be better and the filming keeps on going to make up for lost time.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm off to bed now but I feel so happy & content with today's blessing ceremony. Lets keep these good vibes til the ending of filming :thumbup:

OT: Good luck to Nadech, he must be nervous since Likit Ruk is finally airing. Hope it does really well for him and the whole team :cheer:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt's eyes is so pretty in the new pictures. The contrast between the then and now is obvious between the two. I think there's a higher chance now things will be better and the filming keeps on going to make up for lost time.
Her make up is better as well. Not the pale one she was given most of the time. Is Yoghurt still in the lakorn ?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Her make up is better as well. Not the pale one she was given most of the time. Is Yoghurt still in the lakorn ?
I thought yoghurt is just making a guest appearance? IDK...I could be wrong. Matt looks best when they focus on her eyes. She is so light skin that most colors work on her so they don't need to overdo it.