❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

tinav

sarNie Egg
Matt looks a lot older than Nadech
And I think Taew or Mew would be better playing off this cute clumsy dumb role.
Matt has evil face to be playing a dumb innocent role

byebye

sarNie OldFart
[/QUOTE]

It depends on how they style her. At the hospital in the earlier episode with less makeup she actually looks the same age as Na and a degree younger. With cake make up she looks older but not by much. That's why this older woman and younger man thing didn't work for me. Taew and Mew is a no-no regardless. If they want to make it obvious it has to be the likes of Araya and Bee N.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Isn't the nk suppose to be older....

I kind of watch the k version....she is also older....I was soo bored lol

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
:)
I really don't know about looking evil. LOL.. But maybe it's her acting or maybe its her scandal. I just do not like looking at her. :risas3:. miles and miles away from JJH, image wise. At this point the age thing isn't a major factor. They should have cast someone who's easy to look at.:)

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Bless their little hearts if all they have is being mad or disappointed that an actor is doing his job. That's a cushion life.

Nadech will be fine going forward with or without this remake. I mean, they hand picked him from the beginning. Being an actor sometimes you have to kiss a frog rather than the princess lol. But as a professional they have to put on a happy face and take one for the team hahaha.

And this lakorn isn't going to put a dent on his popularity let alone his career. He's so darn popular he probably got some young girls following his IG even if he turns 80 lol. Now, Matt on the other hand...that's another whole universe of a story :)
You're right about his popularity, I suppose. :)However I was thinking more about the future offers he gets. In accepting this drama, I wonder if he is now in danger of getting bad roles ( as if they can't do any better with most of his past roles, lol. I think hes just a good actor that was able to portray the roles well. ) I meant what if he now gets more offered of lakorns focused on skinship as opposed to challenging roles and good quality dramas? I really am hoping not and trying to think positive.
:) but that's what I wondering about. I don't know how it is in Thailand. But in other countries like USA one can get typecasted in something.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You're right about his popularity, I suppose. :)However I was thinking more about the future offers he gets. In accepting this drama, I wonder if he is now in danger of getting bad roles ( as if they can't do any better with most of his past roles, lol. I think hes just a good actor that was able to portray the roles well. ) I meant what if he now gets more offered of lakorns focused on skinship as opposed to challenging roles and good quality dramas? I really am hoping not and trying to think positive.
:) but that's what I wondering about. I don't know how it is in Thailand. But in other countries like USA one can get typecasted in something.
The only typecast Nadech is having is with Yaya hahhaha. He has the luxury of picking projects so I wouldn't worry too much about him in the future. He's set at channel 3...I mean he's like royalty there so he's not going to be short on lakorns. He has plenty of time to be in more lakorns probably more mature roles as he gets older. There's nothing wrong about a lakorn with skinship if done right. I would watch lakorn with plenty of that vs one where the leads would be apart episodes at a time. But the catch is, chemistry has to be there. I mean, lakorn with lots of touching isn't worth watching if the couples come across like watching dry paint. And if that's the case give me a good plot and the leads can be separated for 10 episodes and I'm Ok lol

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
The only typecast Nadech is having is with Yaya hahhaha. He has the luxury of picking projects so I wouldn't worry too much about him in the future. He's set at channel 3...I mean he's like royalty there so he's not going to be short on lakorns. He has plenty of time to be in more lakorns probably more mature roles as he gets older. There's nothing wrong about a lakorn with skinship if done right. I would watch lakorn with plenty of that vs one where the leads would be apart episodes at a time. But the catch is, chemistry has to be there. I mean, lakorn with lots of touching isn't worth watching if the couples come across like watching dry paint. And if that's the case give me a good plot and the leads can be separated for 10 episodes and I'm Ok lol
Actually I’m talking more of being typecast like only skinship and showing his body without any plot or good story. LoL. I don’t think he would accept that role haha.l I wonder what roles he turned down. Just curious, . Him pairing up with yaya is fine as long as the role is challenging/ interesting.. I don’t think they pair up all the time. Maybe frequently....lol...it’s different from all the time,.LOL Hey in other countries love teams are hardly paired up with others they’re basically stuck with each other,,. I mean in movies and dramas etc, LOL

If there is any typecast for Nadech its a police/military role. :risas3:Like seriously, he was involved in land/ farm stuffs like 3 times then police/military like I don’t know so many times lol.. Even in this new lakorn he’s still military...only in a different era.:risas3: I do like NY. But I think they want to work with each other so much that when an offer comes for them to work together they accept it right away I’m sure there would probably be more than 1 offer, and they can choose which lakorns are really good. But perhaps they take the very 1st offer. So the others still thinking of offering for them never got a chance., As for the military typecast, .these people who offers the roles don’t they care that Nadech played it so many times? :confused12: Or perhaps that’s why They offer it to him because now he’s like an expert military actor. LoL. Although if I’m him, I’ll get exhausted thinking of playing each military role differently becsuse it needs to be different from others. I suppose the character itself makes it different -like the personality of the character,

Anyways, as for skinship, I don’t think a drama especially an outstanding one needs a lot of it. If It’s an outstanding lakorn, even barely there skinship people wouldnt mind, As long as it is outstanding In every level. In a great lakorn if there is skinship it should just be an added extra not the main attraction like what would seem To happen in this remake,lol. Because it has nothing else .No chemistry, bad editing, many bad actors, lol. Nadech is probably the only one doing well actingwise.. But we don’t even know how a real alien acts like,,lol.

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting to read all the feedback on this lakorn. I tried watching the first episode but I couldn’t get into it. I’ll probably watch it when it’s finished airing. This may be off topic, but does anyone know if Nadech have any other lakorn lined up other than the one with Yaya?

sksen19

sarNie Egg
I never find Nadech and Yaya have any chemistry on screen but off screen they do have chemistry. Nadech is pretty good in acting although he's not great. I like that he chose to act with other actresses and not just paired up with Yaya (they have whole life time together off screen). Kissing on screen is part of the job so I see nothing wrong with it. I am sure he gets paid alot.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I never find Nadech and Yaya have any chemistry on screen but off screen they do have chemistry. Nadech is pretty good in acting although he's not great. I like that he chose to act with other actresses and not just paired up with Yaya (they have whole life time together off screen). Kissing on screen is part of the job so I see nothing wrong with it. I am sure he gets paid alot.
Hm. I think they have chemistry on and off. I don’t think they will win many couple awards and they also have many fans If they don’t have chemistry. They just needEd to choose the best lakorn to do. Like Game Rai Game Ruk .Becsuse theyve been accepting Work it seem just to work with each other. This one theyre doing now i think is a good one. Both does work with others. But they decide that they want to work with each other.

I think Nadech is one of the best actor in thailand if not the best. Thats is the reason why he has the most awards in the history of Thailand. He has about 170.. The 2nd person with the most award is a lot older and didnt even reach 90 awards.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
I wouldn’t put awards received in Thailand as benchmark of being a best actor. They throw out awards likes it’s candy. Who show up gets an award.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn’t put awards received in Thailand as benchmark of being a best actor. They throw out awards likes it’s candy. Who show up gets an award.
? Arent those best actor/actress awards decided by several people in the industry and not by just one person ? If the awards aren’t the benchmark, what is the benchmark?Ratings by fans would be biased. So it can’t be the benchmark. And Ratings or popularity of a drama can’t single out a performers ability of being excellent or not .Because many things can contribute to a drama ratings Such as good storyline and characters . Doesn’t mean their actors are really good..so it can’t be the benchmark as well.,.
Isn’t it for the purpose of judging the individual performance of an actor or actress that’s why they have those award show judged by people in the industry? I mean IF it’s fair to say for example that an actor is a good actor even though he didn’t get an award. I think it would be more unfair to say that an actor who got awards as many, as 170 is not one of the best actors around. Because awards that many can’t be all unjustified.

i also have a feeling. It’s not who shows up that gets an award. I think they told them ahead who gets the award that’s why they show up. Therefore giving the impression to viewers that you only need to show up, to win,.

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
not all awards are reliable but Nadech is undeniably a good actor. I bet most people in the industry will agree with me lols. The others actors in CH3 are just .....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hm. I think they have chemistry on and off. I don’t think they will win many couple awards and they also have many fans If they don’t have chemistry. They just needEd to choose the best lakorn to do. Like Game Rai Game Ruk .Becsuse theyve been accepting Work it seem just to work with each other. This one theyre doing now i think is a good one. Both does work with others. But they decide that they want to work with each other.

I think Nadech is one of the best actor in thailand if not the best. Thats is the reason why he has the most awards in the history of Thailand. He has about 170.. The 2nd person with the most award is a lot older and didnt even reach 90 awards.
I think Nadech is the best A-list actor at Ch3 out of the rest of the male A-listers. He still has more potential to grow though which is a good thing. However I don’t think he’s the best actor in all of Thailand. I think there’s lots of guys who far surpass him in terms of acting such as Alex Rendell and Got. Those dudes are pure talent but unfortunately I think both of them are not really super invested in the acting life lately. That’s just my personal opinion though.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I think Nadech is the best A-list actor at Ch3 out of the rest of the male A-listers. He still has more potential to grow though which is a good thing. However I don’t think he’s the best actor in all of Thailand. I think there’s lots of guys who far surpass him in terms of acting such as Alex Rendell and Got. Those dudes are pure talent but unfortunately I think both of them are not really super invested in the acting life lately. That’s just my personal opinion though.
Everyone has potential to grow Including the best. Nadech has not tackled any really unusual role to really gauge the extent of his ability. But from all the roles that he took, they all come across as natural, Also, I think it’s harder to win awards when your role is ordinary person. Example military, farmer etc. ( roles without much screaming and cryin) as opposed if you play someone with disability or complex character. Because it’s hard to make the characters stand out and be noticed for awards. The best thing one can do when playing ordinary roles is to be as natural as possible which is what he did, if he can win awards playing ordinary people, that would mean he did a great job. And so I think he can most definitely can win playing unusual character.

These actors you’ve mentioned, I saw one of them (A. Rendell) and I thought he just act ok,. i don’t know how many awards they received. Because again personal opinions would vary from person to person, Each have their own idea of who is excellent. You are entitled to yours . The entertainment industry has their own professional critics to judge these performances.
But I disagree that many surpasses his acting.I think Nadech is one of the few best.. True it’s my personal opinion. But the awards, also speaks for itself.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Everyone has potential to grow Including the best. Nadech has not tackled any really unusual role to really gauge the extent of his ability. But from all the roles that he took, they all come across as natural, Also, I think it’s harder to win awards when your role is ordinary person. Example military, farmer etc. ( roles without much screaming and cryin) as opposed if you play someone with disability or complex character. Because it’s hard to make the characters stand out and be noticed for awards. The best thing one can do when playing ordinary roles is to be as natural as possible which is what he did, if he can win awards playing ordinary people, that would mean he did a great job. And so I think he can most definitely can win playing unusual character.

These actors you’ve mentioned, I saw one of them (A. Rendell) and I thought he just act ok,. i don’t know how many awards they received. Because again personal opinions would vary from person to person, Each have their own idea of who is excellent. You are entitled to yours . The entertainment industry has their own professional critics to judge these performances.
But I disagree that many surpasses his acting.I think Nadech is one of the few best.. True it’s my personal opinion. But the awards, also speaks for itself.
I don’t really see awards as much of an indicator of talent in Thailand. I’m not saying that Nadech is not talented because he definitely is it’s just that he gets most of the awards cause he’s the most popular in his category. Rarely do awards go to people who actually deserve them in Thailand. A lot of the time they just give it to the person who attends the event in Asian award shows or to the one who is most popular. You are entitled to your opinion though and I’m not trying to change it, I’m just sharing mine :)