❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok, I haven't gone through all the reports for this thread, but I am going to remind everyone of the rules

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/❤-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum.57539/

With that being said, please discontinue the negative actions. I will go through the reported content and warn and message accordingly.

~ Thanks.

Also note
* Remember, if someone says something you don't like, it is NOT grounds to report. Only if it fits the description of offensive behavior as listed in the rules thread.

KWJ.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Why always a stupid p’ek? Why not a stupid n’ek for once? Someone really dramatic and b*tchy for a taste
Taew was extremely b*tchy and bratty in Game Sanaeha! Surprisingly the p'ek was very smart and rational!

I want a lakorn where the female lead is a sexy and modern girl who is a huge gold digger that chases around a lot of men. Then the p'ek falls in love with her and goes crazy when he sees her with all these different guys and seeing her wear all these revealing outfits

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Why always a stupid p’ek? Why not a stupid n’ek for once? Someone really dramatic and b*tchy for a taste
Oh there's plenty of those too except the stupidness of the nangeks comes from her not standing up for herself, letting the praek, nangrai, and mother in law bully her. Ugh those type of nangeks pissed me off.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Oh there's plenty of those too except the stupidness of the nangeks comes from her not standing up for herself, letting the praek, nangrai, and mother in law bully her. Ugh those type of nangeks pissed me off.
I like mean and b*tchy n’ek but not dumb or weak :(

I want a lakorn where the female lead is a sexy and modern girl who is a huge gold digger that chases around a lot of men. Then the p'ek falls in love with her and goes crazy when he sees her with all these different guys and seeing her wear all these revealing outfits
I like this idea.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Gmm28 & ch8 are too psychotic imo lol any plots from them makes you want to run for your life. Lol I don’t care to watch them, never really watch them anyway

But I def want a sexy, spicy, gold-digger b*tchy SAAB n’ek role from ch3 station bc they’re more under control and still maintain sanity in the plot development. I can’t deal with crazy over the top nonsense plots but if ch3 channels that out, I’ll try them.

Lucky, our leads in here are super lovely. 55 ❤ One is complex and the other is a good heart. Haha :p maybe we’ll shed some tears for them too. Lol :crybaby2::(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They look good in white

Gmm28 & ch8 are too psychotic imo lol any plots from them makes you want to run for your life. Lol I don’t care to watch them, never really watch them anyway

But I def want a sexy, spicy, gold-digger b*tchy SAAB n’ek role from ch3 station bc they’re more under control and still maintain sanity in the plot development. I can’t deal with crazy over the top nonsense plots but if ch3 channels that out, I’ll try them.

Lucky, our leads in here are super lovely. 55 ❤ One is complex and the other is a good heart. Haha :p maybe we’ll shed some tears for them too. Lol :crybaby2::(
Ch3 did had one!! Did we all forget Reya from Dok Som See Tong?!

xodxo

They look good in white

Ch3 did had one!! Did we all forget Reya from Dok Som See Tong?!
Reya was good!! I love Ice and how she handles Reya. Hahahahaha she makes Chom all scared and sh*t!! LOL. Yes, DSST was good!

But I need a n’ek I love to play that kind of role. Haha :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I can see Taew or Kao playing that role. They can be quite sexy when they want to be. I want to see them play a gold digger ! I wonder if Mew would do good in a role like that?

xodxo

I can see Taew or Kao playing that role. They can be quite sexy when they want to be. I want to see them play a gold digger ! I wonder if Mew would do good in a role like that?
I’ll be honest I don’t think Mew can yet. She needs more grooming. Maybe Taew can but honestly she needs to tone down on the screaming, brattiness and attitude. It’s a huge turn off when they’re just bratty with no substance or quality. I think Reya was a total B but she had substance and goals and money driven. Of all Choms lakorn, DSST was the best imo!

I feel like Matt, Bella, Taew or even Yaya can channel out this gold-digger role with so much sassiness and thick skin. Oh god! I want to see it happen!!!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ll be honest I don’t think Mew can yet. She needs more grooming. Maybe Taew can but honestly she needs to tone down on the screaming, brattiness and attitude. It’s a huge turn off when they’re just bratty with no substance or quality. I think Reya was a total B but she had substance and goals and money driven. Of all Choms lakorn, DSST was the best imo!

I feel like Matt, Bella, Taew or even Yaya can channel out this gold-digger role with so much sassiness and thick skin. Oh god! I want to see it happen!!!!
Yes Taew just needs to work on making her bratty characters likable! Same to Yaya. She was good in KC but i hated her character because she was a bit too stuck up. I agree on Mew. She needs to work on her acting skills more. I love the girl but come one youve been acting for quite some time now and still not much improvement