❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Don’t cut those scenes and please no more manoh Saaaaatooooook :worship2::worship2::worship2:

So Tian is undressing her first in lakorn not like the novel where he made her undress him lmao :pancarta: oh man this is perfect.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
So Tian is undressing her first in lakorn not like the novel where he made her undress him lmao :pancarta: oh man this is perfect.:cheer::cheer::cheer:
I need to go read the love scene again lol so I can let my imagination run a little more wilder LOLOLOL

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I know Mew is married but I hope the scenes/ kisses are hot as the scenes with Yada. This drama is making my imagination run wild. :fighting3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

I wanted to gif another scene of them in these same clothings, but it was during the ending credit. Where they were staring at each other adoringly but ugh ch3 made it impossible to gif as my country is blocked from viewing full episodes on YouTube.

Almost 2am my time, good night/morning everyong! Let's see each other at 20:20 BKK time ^^
IMG_20200516_162031_295.jpg

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

I wanted to gif another scene of them in these same clothings, but it was during the ending credit. Where they were staring at each other adoringly but ugh ch3 made it impossible to gif as my country is blocked from viewing full episodes on YouTube.

Almost 2am my time, good night/morning everyong! Let's see each other at 20:20 BKK time ^^
View attachment 38305
Can't wait :).

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was shot before Mew’s wedding so we better get some steamy scenes. I need to go to sleep now. Been lurking around like a creep.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
It better be sweeter and steamier than Yada’s scenes or I’d be pissed! No justice for Muey as a wife lol