❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It better be sweeter and steamier than Yada’s scenes or I’d be pissed! No justice for Muey as a wife lol
AHAHAHAHA!:pancarta: I seriously wonder if it's gonna be just as steamy as with Yada's lol I didn't really watch any of Yada's hot scenes with Thian, IDK. So I don't know if I missed anything too good. lol. XD

This lakorn was shot before Mew’s wedding so we better get some steamy scenes. I need to go to sleep now. Been lurking around like a creep.
Yep. The lakorn was def shot before her wedding. Still sad she's married. LOL :( But I hope she continues to challenge for racy roles in the future. It makes them a good actress! :D

I think it will end in Bangkok. Burma => Phuket for the wedding => Bangkok to show P’Thien and Muey with the twins (i hope) :)
I have a feeling it's gonna be back in Bangkok that they're together for the end, too. but we'll see. I haven't actually read the end, yet.

xodxo

I'm really digging Kob lately. He's so gentleman and cares a lot for Muey, so I'm so ready for him to challenge Thian in the next episodes! I hope Kob makes Thain super jealous, he starts going somewhat crazy. LOL.:celebrate16::naughty2: I like seeing a jealous and possessive Thian. :p :p :p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
AHAHAHAHA!:pancarta: I seriously wonder if it's gonna be just as steamy as with Yada's lol I didn't really watch any of Yada's hot scenes with Thian, IDK. So I don't know if I missed anything too good. lol. XD

Yep. The lakorn was def shot before her wedding. Still sad she's married. LOL :( But I hope she continues to challenge for racy roles in the future. It makes them a good actress! :D

I have a feeling it's gonna be back in Bangkok that they're together for the end, too. but we'll see. I haven't actually read the end, yet.
I hope it ends at their home with the twins it’ll be so cute haha I wanted at least a bed scene at home, but I doubt it’ll happen. Haha I feel like their playing with our feelings and just showing pics to hype us up but when it comes to the real episodes they don’t include it.

montha91

I'm really digging Kob lately. He's so gentleman and cares a lot for Muey, so I'm so ready for him to challenge Thian in the next episodes! I hope Kob makes Thain super jealous, he starts going somewhat crazy. LOL.:celebrate16::naughty2: I like seeing a jealous and possessive Thian. :p :p :p
I feel bad for using his love for Muey to make Tian jealous lmao

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
True, Kob is such a gentleman and loves Muey a lot, but too bad Muey only loves Thien which I feel bad for Kob because we all know that Kob won't able to get any respond from Muey.

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Next episode seems to going have a lot of events happening from all these photos can tell, wonder if they can actually fit all those in one episode and hope they are not cutting out some scenes like previous episodes (Muey falling asleep, Thien close eye contact with Muey after the fortune-telling, and some other scenes that was in the MV but not in the lakorn)

xodxo

I hope it ends at their home with the twins it’ll be so cute haha I wanted at least a bed scene at home, but I doubt it’ll happen. Haha I feel like their playing with our feelings and just showing pics to hype us up but when it comes to the real episodes they don’t include it.
LOL ~ they better not play with our feelings lol cuz they need to stick through with the script lol if they can give us the window climbing scene LOL then they need to be responsible for the rest too lol

xodxo

True, Kob is such a gentleman and loves Muey a lot, but too bad Muey only loves Thien which I feel bad for Kob because we all know that Kob won't able to get any respond from Muey.
I think Kob might end up with Kang (the tomboyish girl) ... she seems close and caring for Kob. But I need Kob to spice things up. And I think he already knows, Muey loves him as a friend only. But I think he also likes to challenge Thian, cuz it gets through to Thian’s skin. HHahah :p

xodxo

I feel bad for using his love for Muey to make Tian jealous lmao
I don’t think he’s using his love to make Thain jealous. I think he likes to get through Thian’s skin LOLOLOL I need him to spice things up so that Thian realized something sooner :p

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
I think Kob might end up with Kang (the tomboyish girl) ... she seems close and caring for Kob. But I need Kob to spice things up. And I think he already knows, Muey loves him as a friend only. But I think he also likes to challenge Thian, cuz it gets through to Thian’s skin. HHahah :p
Not sure if Kob and Kang will have some sort of relationship or just pure friend, but I feel Kang and Kawfang which played by Pear may have some sort of relationship, after all, Kang did the cpr kiss to Kawfang :p;)

montha91

I don’t think he’s using his love to make Thain jealous. I think he likes to get through Thian’s skin LOLOLOL I need him to spice things up so that Thian realized something sooner :p
No i meant I’m cheering him on to pursue Muey to make Tian jealous I feel bad lmao

montha91

LOL ~ they better not play with our feelings lol cuz they need to stick through with the script lol if they can give us the window climbing scene LOL then they need to be responsible for the rest too lol
I want that exact scene of the pic!!! We better be seeing him taking of her overalls! I’m just saying. lmao i don’t want it to just be a picture. They’ve already let us down with the popcorn scene.

xodxo

I want that exact scene of the pic!!! We better be seeing him taking of her overalls! I’m just saying. lmao i don’t want it to just be a picture. They’ve already let us down with the popcorn scene.
lololololol

the fact they didn’t even include the popcorn scene is ridiculous! Why a waste of the actors time and effort!

~
Lol~~ I don’t know if they’ll show him stripping her lololololol ahhahahahaaah might be too racy for some people lol :p

but I wouldn’t be surprised if they include it Bc in the novel she is slowly unbuttoning his clothes or so. I do hope the willing scene is more romantic and sensual. :)

montha91

lololololol

the fact they didn’t even include the popcorn scene is ridiculous! Why a waste of the actors time and effort!

~
Lol~~ I don’t know if they’ll show him stripping her lololololol ahhahahahaaah might be too racy for some people lol :p

but I wouldn’t be surprised if they include it Bc in the novel she is slowly unbuttoning his clothes or so. I do hope the willing scene is more romantic and sensual. :)
Not stripping her lmao just that scene him talking to her and a little kiss or peck on her cheeks I mean before she comes to her sense and try to leave. Sorry I wasn’t specific sounded kinda dirty lmao I didn’t mean it in a dirty way