❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

Girl it’s okay don’t make a fuss over it lol I know eyebags are like pockets of GOLD too hahaha the bigger the happier somebody is too lol

As long as they’re smiling with HUGE happiness and showing those pockets of gold eyebags are okay hahah :) think positive :)

View attachment 15448 View attachment 15449
Cr awesome IG fans :D
I guess it just gets to me the way Mew’s weight gain gets to you! :celebrate16: I have to say MK’s eye bags are some of the worse I have seen in Thai celebs. I usually don’t care for details but they stood out to me!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I guess it just gets to me the way Mew’s weight gain gets to you! :celebrate16: I have to say MK’s eye bags are some of the worse I have seen in Thai celebs. I usually don’t care for details but they stood out to me!
lol probably but let’s not drag Kimmy here.. she’s not relevant to the lakorn 5555

P

PrincessKarina

lol probably but let’s not drag Kimmy here.. she’s not relevant to the lakorn 5555
True it’s not about Kim but no diss to her fans. I just stated the obvious. I’m sure no one is blind. Sorry if I offend her fans.

P

PrincessKarina

555 but you should already know I don’t focus on other people lol :risas3:

I don’t look at people that don’t appeal to me:pancarta:
Right but I know you don’t mind Yaya or Prang? Or even Mew (minus the weight gain)? You can look at their eyes! ;)

xodxo

Right but I know you don’t mind Yaya or Prang? Or even Mew (minus the weight gain)? You can look at their eyes! ;)
I love all those!! 555 Yaya is my golden girl.:angel10: Mew is my sweetie, a little round at the moment but she’s dear to me.:icon12: Prang is my angel!:cheer:Namtarn is my current love. Lol. :love::icon12:

ps I really love Namtarn. Trying to see what good lakorn she has so I can support her!! TeeHehehe :D

P

PrincessKarina

I love all those!! 555 Yaya is my golden girl.:angel10: Mew is my sweetie, a little round at the moment but she’s dear to me.:icon12: Prang is my angel!:cheer:Namtarn is my current love. Lol. :love::icon12:
Well at least we both like Mew from your list. Mew is one of my sweethearts too! Taew would be a second and Aff will always have a special place in my heart as my first and forever love! Truly adore Aff! :love:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

ps I really love Namtarn. Trying to see what good lakorn she has so I can support her!! TeeHehehe :D
Majurat see nampeung was good! Ken T and Namtarn had good chemistry despite the age difference. And i loved her in sapai jao! Alek theeradeth stole my heart in that lakorn lol

xodxo

Aff will always have a special place in my heart as my first and forever love! Truly adore Aff! :love:
I feel ya, I used to have that first love but I think it was with Noon lol but she changed so I let her go.

I think I would be more passionate with Aff if she’s still acting and having more work (lakorns) rolling in every year for to enjoy but.. she don’t anymore. I know she’s a mom now, so I don’t expect too much from her.

Taew would be a second
Are you watching NDFD?? What you think of it? Any favorite episode or scene yet? I’m a little bored with Boran genre throwing at me left and right lol so I’m not very into them currently.

Unless—it’s a holy grail, then I’ll watch lol :p

xodxo

Well at least we both like Mew from your list. Mew is one of my sweethearts too!
I’m usually very critical with people I love 55 but I really want Mew to try a little harder with acting. I know she did well in RN, but got so lazy in PYLMW with Pope. I hope she gets into character well with Mark!

I know you will tell me to scold Mark too lol 555 I am, I want him to focus really hard in here and to blow people’s mind with acting!! 55 :p and hope Anne/pAew will tweak/groom MM real well like Mark and Ya in KC!!!

These two pictures still gets to me every time!!:facepalm::clap::love:

Love Mark’s death glare!
76C70A23-CB8E-40B4-87F7-B97672E0D9E5.jpeg

Amazing chemistry! MY FTW! :p
032477F2-4A5C-4905-84A5-F822FDC875B6.jpeg

I’m so excited for
Mark/Mew’s actual
Fitting!!!
:aaaaa::cheer:

xodxo

No, scared lol. Im so afraid of her imaginations and creativity right now after hearing what she named the country of her "masterpiece" :facepalm::risas3:
Ahahhahahah I don’t know if you’re scared of “hairy sauce” or Hrysos ahahahahaha :facepalm::risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

I’m usually very critical with people I love 55 but I really want Mew to try a little harder with acting. I know she did well in RN, but got so lazy in PYLMW with Pope. I hope she gets into character well with Mark!

I know you will tell me to scold Mark too lol 555 I am, I want him to focus really hard in here and to blow people’s mind with acting!! 55 :p and hope Anne/pAew will tweak/groom MM real well like Mark and Ya in KC!!!

These two pictures still gets to me every time!!:facepalm::clap::love:

Love Mark’s death glare!
View attachment 15451

Amazing chemistry! MY FTW! :p
View attachment 15452

I’m so excited for
Mark/Mew’s actual
Fitting!!!
:aaaaa::cheer:
For real. Mark needs to improve his acting. I hope he’ll improve in here. I don’t care for Yaya so I didn’t watch KC but from the bits and pieces I saw I thought Mark did a bit better than his other lakorns. He was cute in RN but I saw he wasn’t portraying his scenes fully with Taew. His projection of the sadness/sarrows weren’t enough for me to buy! Lol. But I did enjoy Mark with Taew. He really acted the sweet/caring scenes well with her. I cannot wait for Mark and Mew though. And I’m sure Mew will lose those few pounds if Anne really did give MM time to shape up! :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

@xodxo And yes I am watching JJ and Taew’s lakorn but I’m watching it slow. I have other things going on so don’t have as much time lately!

xodxo

@xodxo And yes I am watching JJ and Taew’s lakorn but I’m watching it slow. I have other things going on so don’t have as much time lately!
Lol okay :thumbup:

For real. Mark needs to improve his acting. I hope he’ll improve in here. I don’t care for Yaya so I didn’t watch KC but from the bits and pieces I saw I thought Mark did a bit better than his other lakorns.
He got awesome chemistry with Ya! Lol :p I think he was so adorable in acting LOL wasn’t so sloppy but yes—Mr.Handsome could use some crying class as well!! But still hearts him wholeheartedly!:icon12:

He was cute in RN but I saw he wasn’t portraying his scenes fully with Taew. His projection of the sadness/sarrows weren’t enough for me to buy! Lol. But I did enjoy Mark with Taew. He really acted the sweet/caring scenes well with her.
That was the ending, right? Where she died?? Yea—I think if I were JN and if my wife was cold AF to me idk I would have cried any better when she’s never loved me! Lmao :facepalm::risas3: JN practically got cold shoulders the whole lakorn lol I think I had too much pity for him I couldn’t wish a better crying from Mark I guess lol jkjk :p

I cannot wait for Mark and Mew though. And I’m sure Mew will lose those few pounds if Anne really did give MM time to shape up! :thumbup:
:pancarta: I really hope she does! I had so much expectation for MM (even named them MM/gave them 50shades fantasy LOL)!!! Don’t ruin me Mew lol :fighting3::risas3::p jkjk

xodxo

I’m liking Mews makeup and look for this occasion from today! Love her colored lenses! Love when she dolls up! She’s got likes from other daras too 555

Btw- @PrincessKarina did you say you liked people with full luscious lips? I know you’ve complimented Mark’s luscious lips lol but I think Mew’s got gorgeous luscious and thick juicy lips that are very kissable! Haha :)
38E16BAF-FB0A-4123-93CC-4049EC35DF9A.jpeg 4148E582-8444-4B8C-A29C-E25466A2366E.jpeg 566E5C20-718A-49B0-B6A4-9A4FE562C34B.jpeg

Mew to me has one of the best side profile, she’s got that nice nose with a bridge and her upper lip has that nice cubic’s bow and full lips!

FEE09DE3-48F0-46A4-95F6-1ED14814BC61.jpeg 37F8BAAE-7272-4371-85A4-2136AF12F6B6.jpeg
Cr to all respected owners :)