❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
so is this the lakorn that Mew and Mark are doing??? "อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี" (Ok Keub Hak Ab Ruk Khun Samee )-------> i don't know

View attachment 16330
That's the name that was floating around. Do we have the back of that book? Lol

Nm I found this

เธียรวัฒน์' สถาปนิกมารร้ายในคราบเทพบุตร หล่อก็จริง แต่ปากนี่สิ...

ชีวิตสันโดษของเขาก็คงจะสงบต่อไป หากไม่มีสถานการณ์บังคับให้ต้องแต่งงานกับเจ้าสาวแก้ขัด ซึ่งก็ไม่ใช่ใครที่ไหน ‘ยายเมย’ น้องสาวนอกไส้ ที่กะโหลกกะลาไปวันๆ และไม่ว่าจะโดนแกล้งมากี่ปี ก็ไม่มีวี่แววว่าจะโกรธซะที แถมยังยิ้มเริงร่าจนน่าหมั่นไส้

แต่ผู้หญิงที่เขาต้องการได้มาเป็นภรรยานั้น จะต้องงามพร้อมทั้งกายและใจ ยิ่งมารู้ทีหลังว่ายายเมยแอบชอบเขาอยู่ด้วย นั่นล่ะยิ่งต้องรีบหย่าให้เร็วที่สุด เขาวางแผนไว้อย่างนั้น โดยที่ไม่มีวันรู้เลยว่า...
‘นี่จะเป็นการแต่งงานเพียงครั้งเดียวและครั้งสุดท้ายในชีวิต’ cr. Goodread

It sounds good so I hope this is it!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

No I found this

ชีวิตสันโดษของเขาก็คงจะสงบต่อไป หากไม่มีสถานการณ์บังคับให้ต้องแต่งงานกับเจ้าสาวแก้ขัด ซึ่งก็ไม่ใช่ใครที่ไหน ‘ยายเมย’ น้องสาวนอกไส้ ที่กะโหลกกะลาไปวันๆ และไม่ว่าจะโดนแกล้งมากี่ปี ก็ไม่มีวี่แววว่าจะโกรธซะที แถมยังยิ้มเริงร่าจนน่าหมั่นไส้

แต่ผู้หญิงที่เขาต้องการได้มาเป็นภรรยานั้น จะต้องงามพร้อมทั้งกายและใจ ยิ่งมารู้ทีหลังว่ายายเมยแอบชอบเขาอยู่ด้วย นั่นล่ะยิ่งต้องรีบหย่าให้เร็วที่สุด เขาวางแผนไว้อย่างนั้น โดยที่ไม่มีวันรู้เลยว่า...
so i put in what you found in google translate and this is what it said:
I do not know what to do.

His solitude will be calm. If there is no forced marriage to the bride. It's not where the 'grandma' is outside. The skull to the day. And how many fakes a year? No sign of being angry. I also have a happy smile.
But the woman he wants to marry. It must be beautiful and physical. I know later that his grandmother secretly liked him. That's the fastest divorce. He planned it. I never knew that ...
'This is the one and only marriage in life'

i guess this lakorn has something to do with a marriage. maybe a forced marriage. i hope theres no comedy

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
so is this the lakorn that Mew and Mark are doing??? "อกเกือบหักแอบรักคุณสามี" (Ok Keub Hak Ab Ruk Khun Samee )-------> i don't know

View attachment 16330
The media ask Anne this yesterday. She was liptight and said, “let me check a few more เอกสาร as in documents and I’ll let you guys know?” Lmaooo ahahahahaha this girl is too much!! Lol what’s so big deal about the title?

https://instagram.com/p/Bjrrv7rFVzi/

No I found this

I ain’t reading that! Would you mind to translate? Please! Lol :D

@SuzieJ google translate is a joke! It spits out gibberish lmaoooo I could have it read to me but I’m not on my computer so phone isn’t so convenient!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Y’all, just wanna share Mews new CutePress Ad. It’s so darn cute! She looks so good in this mustard yellow sweater! Love her makeup and simple hair! Can’t wait to see how they’re gonna style her in here!:love::icon12::p Patiently waiting for FITTING!:angel10:

View attachment 16259 View attachment 16260 View attachment 16261 View attachment 16262
Cr CutePress :)
She's sooooo pretty in these shots!! If this is how she's gonna look in this lakorn.... :love: She looked like Krystal Jung (Korean) in the second pic.

xodxo

I recall this book a few months back and was hoping it would be Mew and James. : :(
If Mew and James were to work together in the future, I hope they get an amazing role. So Long, James and Mew - Hello Mark and Mew)
Lol. Blame it on Pajaew, he gave away Mew’s queue to someone else or else it would have been MewJi in Payakorn Son Rak.

~~

Son In Law~~~ I don’t know how I feel about it. But you know if it has angsty, I’m down for it! :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
so what made them get divorced? is this like revenge type of story?
They were forced to get married to protect him from another girl's husband who has power. He doesn't like the nangek cus he grew up with her. She is the daughter of his mom's friend who died when she was young so his mother adopted her. He teased and messed with her since she was young but she never fought back. He wanted someone perfect and she was not it. He later found out that she's been secretly in love him which made him wanted to divorce her even more.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They were forced to get married to protect him from another girl's husband who has power. He doesn't like the nangek cus he grew up with her. She is the daughter of his mom's friend who died when she was young so his mother adopted her. He teased and messed with her since she was young but she never fought back. He wanted someone perfect and she was not it. He later found out that she's been secretly in love him which made him wanted to divorce her even more.
ohh okay thanks! i hope this has some slap and kiss in it. i wanna see mean mark come out. meaner than sathit. from what you said mews character sounds kind of weak. i hope she stands up for herself later on in the story

xodxo

Damn sounds HOT’ lol :p

ohh okay thanks! i hope this has some slap and kiss in it. i wanna see mean mark come out. meaner than sathit. from what you said mews character sounds kind of weak. i hope she stands up for herself later on in the story
It does sound like a MEANER Sathit! I hope it is lol :p I cant wait! Is Anne gonna bring us angsty, drama, slap/kiss and jealousy! I hope so! I think Mew would be the perfect to play that jealous but not show it girl type where as Mark is actually pretty good for the jealous and hothead BF/husband and p’ek! Can’t wait!!!!!:aaaaa:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol oh no, she is far from weak. She hacked his computer because his company took over the company that she worked at and he threaten to send her to Taiwan to get away from him lol. His boss instead moved her to be his helper and she hacked his computer out of revenge :risas3:

xodxo

Lol oh no, she is far from weak. She hacked his computer because his company took over the company that she worked at and he threaten to send her to Taiwan to get away from him lol. His boss instead moved her to be his helper and she hacked his computer out of revenge :risas3:
Revenge means slap/kiss and body touching hahahahahhaahahah:celebrate16::risas3::risas3::risas3::angel10::angel10:

yay thats good. its not interesting if the n'ek doesn't fight back the p'ek
I def like to see a strong Mew. I haven’t really seen her fight back p’ek ever!!!!!! Oh man— I’m feeling angsty here for MM!!!!:risas3::facepalm::celebrate16:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I recall this book a few months back and was hoping it would be Mew and James. : :(
If Mew and James were to work together in the future, I hope they get an amazing role. So Long, James and Mew - Hello Mark and Mew)
i can totally see james ji in this but it kinda seems similar to his character in padiwarada so I'm glad he skipped out on this. lets hope they can pair together soon though!
It said she "dragged him into the marriage bed and confessed her feelings. He was too drunk to resist her" :aaaaa: Lol willing|
omg what? lol this seems more funny than angsty or dramatic haha. thats funny. So she's the one chasing after him in the beginning. is he chasing her after they divorce?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i can totally see james ji in this but it kinda seems similar to his character in padiwarada so I'm glad he skipped out on this. lets hope they can pair together soon though!

omg what? lol this seems more funny than angsty or dramatic haha. thats funny. So she's the one chasing after him in the beginning. is he chasing her after they divorce?
The long summary that D~D linked didn't confirmed if they divorced. It said that when he got sent to Taiwan, the nangek offered to give him the divorce but she wants $5million. Lol