❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
He should have cornered her to the wall like the novel, but I’ll accept the close up hugging on the bed as well. Lol
He already cornered her to the wall after they came back from the bar/club that night LOL gosh~ so demanding lol He already gave everything a guy could do for a girl lmfaoooo..lifting, carrying...touching to touchy-touchy/, kissing to nose sniffing.....etc lmao :risas3:

It's like he's undressing them with his eyes so they have to make sure they do have clothes on :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO couldnt have worded it any better!!!:risas3::pancarta::facepalm::naughty2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo you uploaded this right?

Things escalated quickly lmao one moment they were Thien and Muey, and the next they are Mark and Mew having pillow fight :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
hahahhah unless you gif it from my YouTube clip, I can’t recall uploading anywhere else lol:p

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
He already cornered her to the wall after they came back from the bar/club that night LOL gosh~ so demanding lol He already gave everything a guy could do for a girl lmfaoooo..lifting, carrying...touching to touchy-touchy/, kissing to nose sniffing.....etc lmao :risas3:
that one wasn’t enough he was an asshole there. He didn’t corner her to a wall when he knew his feelings for her. He only cornered her to the bed. All those things he did wasn’t enough lmao I want to see more :naughty2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ohy sathi noy sathi Monta wake up and get out of their world