❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay ~~ Muey/Tian lovers lol here’s the first special clip. I decided to share the original voice instead of the music infused one that I shared with @montha91 and @wuzhangs lol hope ya enjoy this. Lmbo :p :facepalm: :naughty2: :love: :aaaaa:

this was when Muey was manohing ~~ lol but in reality, Tian really had her buahahhah :p

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Okay ~~ Muey/Tian lovers lol here’s the first special clip. I decided to share the original voice instead of the music infused one that I shared with @montha91 and @wuzhangs lol hope ya enjoy this. Lmbo :p :facepalm: :naughty2: :love: :aaaaa:

this was when Muey was manohing ~~ lol but in reality, Tian really had her buahahhah :p
Hahaha I wonder how many times they had to do each of these scenes. I want more!

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling

Moie's imagination be wild. Can't blame her...Thien is so sexy!!! :naughty2::naughty2:
If only they had something like this (without the "no P'Thien"part) when they did chapter36!!! like they already had neck kiss and Thien stripping scenes why did they have to deprive us of all this when they did the actual scene?! They did us dirty with all those flashbacks arghh

But thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Also, there's another clip?:cheer:

syarin

sarNie Egg
Ohoi.. you really made me wanna see more @xodxo .. That's why Muey told him she can be lustful even without drunk..

xodxo

Moie's imagination be wild. Can't blame her...Thien is so sexy!!! :naughty2::naughty2:
If only they had something like this (without the "no P'Thien"part) when they did chapter36!!! like they already had neck kiss and Thien stripping scenes why did they have to deprive us of all this when they did the actual scene?! They did us dirty with all those flashbacks arghh

But thanks for sharing :thumbup:
Also, there's another clip?:cheer:
there's one more lol but let this one sink in first hahahahahah the other one will come tomorrow lmboooooo :p

xodxo

Ohoi.. you really made me wanna see more @xodxo .. That's why Muey told him she can be lustful even without drunk..
I wish Muey manoh more like this LOLOL It would have been more fulfilling for the viewers lmfaooooo :p

Finally the clip came out tiger Tian gnawing on her neck lmao
Lol, yes Tiger Tian hahahahaha I have forgotten all about Tiger Tian lol

~~

now~~ we all could go daydream lol :facepalm::naughty2::celebrate16:

PanDoRa

sarNie Egg
Still can not get Thien Moei and MHIL out of my head:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: i even downloaded bilibili app and answered 100 questions to have right to comment on that app, how crazy am i:risas3::risas3: but i have to say FMVs there are really good editing and emotional
Just want to share my phone screensaver, everytime im addicted with something i would spend time making things like this, keep saying want to move on from this lakorn and Mark Mew but doing completely conflicted:sad6::sad6:

syarin

sarNie Egg
Look at this clip i found! Im sorry but i think deep down inside Mark has a little something for Mew. Thats probably why they have such good chemistry...cause its real haha Haha Just look at the way he lights up seeing her and then trying to play it off. Its like a scene you would see in a lakorn.
Omg, you did great buddy.. I'm thirsty for their chemistry outside of lakorn..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Look at this clip i found! Im sorry but i think deep down inside Mark has a little something for Mew. Thats probably why they have such good chemistry...cause its real haha Haha Just look at the way he lights up seeing her and then trying to play it off. Its like a scene you would see in a lakorn.
sorry to tell you but i think you have a problem in your sight you maybe if you don't have glasses go to the doctor to have one or if you have one already maybe you should go have your sight check up it may got worst since you can't see taew in between and can't see that mark eyes moved on both girls

Omg, you did great buddy.. I'm thirsty for their chemistry outside of lakorn..

xodxo

55555555555 HOW SWEET is this clip lol :) it feels special hahahahaha :):aaaaa::naughty2::aaaaa::love::icon12:

I feel it too. Lol XD The chemistry is unreal! Lol :D

xodxo

Still can not get Thien Moei and MHIL out of my head:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: i even downloaded bilibili app and answered 100 questions to have right to comment on that app, how crazy am i:risas3::risas3: but i have to say FMVs there are really good editing and emotional
Just want to share my phone screensaver, everytime im addicted with something i would spend time making things like this, keep saying want to move on from this lakorn and Mark Mew but doing completely conflicted:sad6::sad6:
Lol. Bili app is all Chinese lol do you read Chinese?? Haha! Awesome job for trying to even get in! I couldn’t even get passed the app! lol can’t read Chinese ahahah :) but love that you’re sharing! :D

I love the Chinese MVs though whenever I can view them on my laptop hahhah :) They’re so creative!! Haha:naughty2::love::icon12::angel10:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
its so difficult to move on! I've been looking at FMVs on social media and youtube!!
Also, your screensaver :love: but how are you able to resist the urge to look at your phone every 2 mins? lol