❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Pear still looks gorgeous with that hair and her outfit lol lucky girl. . .
She is actually even though my initial thought was wtf lol

i thought it was a guy too haha
Idk but maybe they play A gay couple ... not sure lol I don’t remember reading anything about gay couples in the novel tho lol

xodxo

all i know is that im gonna be on the hashtag for this lakorn on instagram all day and all night on the lookout for fitting pictures and videos lool i was also doing this the other day for Great and Kaos lakorn and now this lakorn. This is a good month for me!
Ditto I’ve been pulling an all nighter waiting for fitting pictures heck I waited over 1 and 1/2 years lmaoooo they better so is justice!!!!!!!

Still waiting for my MM lmbo :p❤

xodxo

Hmmm, as far as I’m concerned, Mew was exercising earlier today, had a photo shoot just a few hours ago!! She’s a busy girl! I hope they release fitting pictures soon!!!:mad:

Anyhow, she looks so beautiful doing this shoot! Might as well share it hahahhaha :risas3::p:love:

9AF048A6-E8A8-464B-AC14-B39EDD4F878C.jpeg 156EFDED-DDDA-42B1-865E-F92C6489EE81.jpeg 1CE5D662-9308-43BD-BA95-A2E2968E2E82.jpeg A31CE8B7-52E3-46B5-A716-E6CE5E2DA0B8.jpeg
Cr james stylist :D

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm, as far as I’m concerned, Mew was exercising earlier today, had a photo shoot just a few hours ago!! She’s a busy girl! I hope they release fitting pictures soon!!!:mad:

Anyhow, she looks so beautiful doing this shoot! Might as well share it hahahhaha :risas3::p:love:

View attachment 24797 View attachment 24798 View attachment 24799 View attachment 24800
Cr james stylist :D
oh yeah mew has for sure lost weight! her face looks more angular and less round. she looks really good. i love her look in the 1st picture.