❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
was in the book a mafia character boss? i mean did anne added that on her own
No, the cougar’s husband is a big corporate mongul so he’s filthy rich and can order anyone killed. He’s kind of like a thug. Lol. He’s from the novel.

Thian’s boss is also a character from the novel. But he’s a straight guy, not a gay playing a straight. Lol

Mew make Mark looks so much more manly and big! He matches more petite and short actresses too! :thumbup::icon12:
Yep! They are physically compatible. Hahaha :D

They have filmed 3 days so far, 10-8-18, 10-11-18 and 10-14-18 :).
Oh lol my bad, obviously I’ve lost counts. :p

~~
Waiting for more and more pictures. I want to see those intense pra’nang scenes already. The wedding. The night of the wedding. Huhu :worship2::icon12:

tifar

sarNie Egg
I don't know how thai filming works, but do they usually film on a set or do they use real buildings?
That office they're filming in looks interesting, lol

xodxo

Per Mew’s interview, they will be filming four days out of the week. So that’s good!! Hurry up!!! Lol!

And it does look like Mark’s filming today!!
D2643AEE-56D2-4367-B623-3057F13C46D5.jpeg

A cute new art!! :p
F94A1E2A-7EB4-4F47-B63E-49445089D4CB.jpeg
Cr ThongEnt and annestudio :)

xodxo

I don't know how thai filming works, but do they usually film on a set or do they use real buildings?
That office they're filming in looks interesting, lol
They actually went to a real company to film this. The location is in Ratchaburi, a province outside of BKK. Sometimes they’ll set up a fake studio if need to, but for architectural purposes they’re using a real company.

tifar

sarNie Egg
They actually went to a real company to film this. The location is in Ratchaburi, a province outside of BKK. Sometimes they’ll set up a fake studio if need to, but for architectural purposes they’re using a real company.
Thank you. I think it's much nicer to see them film in real locations and places, unlike when they film on a fake set, because you get more involved in the drama and scenery.