❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It's crazy that Anne wanted Mark to lose weight for this, did Mew too? She looks skinnier, I really don't like that Anne demands this.
Yea she ordered them to. Mark really went too far with the weight lost. He’s really thin now where as Mew said she hasn’t really lost weight, but she’s slowly exercising, maybe per Anne’s request but also for her own image to look good for ads and stuff she’s contract to do.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yea she ordered them to. Mark really went too far with the weight lost. He’s really thin now where as Mew said she hasn’t really lost weight, but she’s slowly exercising, maybe per Anne’s request but also for her own image to look good for ads and stuff she’s contract to do.
Anne is so ridiculous sometimes, I can't.

twister02

M♥K
Anne said before that she wants Mark and Mew to play the younger version and to make them believable, they need to lose some weight but it looks like they were filming first the office scenes so I guess she still wanted them to lose more than their current weight :facepalm: cause I don't see them filming with student attires.

xodxo

Anne is so ridiculous sometimes, I can't.
My only expectation is that Bc she made them lose sooooo much weight, she better execute this lakorn like it’s GOLD, so she won’t disappoint us. Lol. Cuz, I’m serious, if I find out she doesn’t meet my expectations, she’s the first to be on my BOYCOT list for as long as I’m not watching her work again. Lol. Hahahhah :celebrate16:

Anne said before that she wants Mark and Mew to play the younger version and to make them believable, they need to lose some weight but it looks like they were filming first the office scenes so I guess she still wanted them to lose more than their current weight :facepalm: cause I don't see them filming with student attires.
Lol not good enough for Anne yet lmbo :p

P

PrincessKarina

Is like being extra skinny makes you look younger or something? I mean i see my type of size in highschool and college too.
Uh actually losing too much weight...doesn’t that make you aged looking? Uh Mark looks good but dang the excess weight loss makes him look older too in some ugly angles. o_O

xodxo

Is her bf that skinny too? If not then maybe thats why she's picking on her pranangs cus she can't force her own to lose weight :pancarta:
Uh uh, nope lol o_O

~~

I’m glad we’re discussing on how obsessive she is with weight loss :pancarta:

Uh actually losing too much weight...doesn’t that make you aged looking? Uh Mark looks good but dang the excess weight loss makes him look older too in some ugly angles. o_O
Too thin makes my baby’s face sunk in at some angle :(:sad6: no handsome lol :crybaby2:

This is for Anne!:fighting12::fighting12:

I need only handsome man Grandma Anne lol :p

xodxo

I know Kim had to lose weight for her lakor for james ma too.
I understand if they exercise to stay healthy and to stay in good shape, but an extreme weight loss for a lakorn could sound too crazy. -_-, esp for a guy. Its not the most effective way.

Girls do gain weight so much easier, and losing weight is harder for them too so girls losing a few kg is not bad. But guys don’t over do it. -_-

~~

Did she forced Nadech and Pope to lose weight too? Lol
Not saying anyone’s fat, but Nadech’s usually thicker than Mark so idk why Anne was so obsessed with Mark losing weight. I like Mark buff, it’s sexy. Haha. :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I understand if they exercise to stay healthy and to stay in good shape, but an extreme weight loss for a lakorn could sound too crazy. -_-, esp for a guy. Its not the most effective way.

Girls do gain weight so much easier, and losing weight is harder for them too so girls losing a few kg is not bad. But guys don’t over do it. -_-

~~

Not saying anyone’s fat, but Nadech’s usually thicker than Mark so idk why Anne was so obsessed with Mark losing weight. I like Mark buff, it’s sexy. Haha. :D
Lol Pope is pudgy too!! Lol call it like you see it..

Ok if the role calls for it like if he was playing a drug addict or a Olympic runner then yes require they lose weight but not cus you want a hs/college scene! :rolleyes: Im sure she is skinnier now than she was in her school years too.

P

PrincessKarina

~~

Plus I think Nadech is like an inch shorter too? So if he’s thick he appears thicker next to Mark? Lol.

xodxo

Lol Pope is pudgy too!! Lol call it like you see it..

Ok if the role calls for it like if he was playing a drug addict or a Olympic runner then yes require they lose weight but not cus you want a hs/college scene! :rolleyes: Im sure she is skinnier now than she was in her school years too.
Your short guys are pudgy looking no matter what lolol :risas3:

Anne’s crazy :nut::nut::nut: she don’t make sense. I just don’t want Mark too thin, he’s usually at the perfect weight. Too thin, I might not recognize him lolol :celebrate16:

Plus I think Nadech is like an inch shorter too? So if he’s thick he appears thicker next to Mark? Lol.
Lol correct 5555 :pancarta: