❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Nothing new here really but Mew updates that yes, there are many FIN scenes :) Pra’nang is the main focus of the lakorn, so they have many JIN scenes JIN. and yes, I hope Mew’s voice gets better. She doesn’t sound as nasally or croaky in this interview. I’m very turned off by people’s bad
/low/deep voices. So hopefully her voice is smoother in the lakorn.

Thanks for sharing :).

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Nothing new here really but Mew updates that yes, there are many FIN scenes :) Pra’nang is the main focus of the lakorn, so they have many JIN scenes JIN. and yes, I hope Mew’s voice gets better. She doesn’t sound as nasally or croaky in this interview. I’m very turned off by people’s bad
/low/deep voices. So hopefully her voice is smoother in the lakorn.

She looks gorgeous.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I just fell in love with Mark. When he smiles, I I :love::icon12:
He’s very precious!!! :) too precious! And sweet, and hot, handsome and MAJOR eye candy!! Lol!! Ahahhahahhhaahahahha jkjk I just HEART him!❤

~~

But wow wow wow no filming for two weeks!!!!! Holy cow! Damn disappointed with Annethong! And now Mew is hitting it off in the Maldives lol so she ain’t giving a damn that they’re not filming!! Lol. She’s sunbathing in Maldives!! Lol. :p

Oh well~~~~ filming is sure digressing for now.:confused: