❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if they are at 50% mean they will probably be done by October or september if they kept the fast pace added the edit months that put this lakorn in the end of the year , i'm only guessing i may be wrong

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
if they are at 50% mean they will probably be done by October or september if they kept the fast pace added the edit months that put this lakorn in the end of the year , i'm only guessing i may be wrong
I was thinking that too, but then I was like Anne is so slow.

viesee

sarNie Egg
If they’re 50% done, they should be able to wrap up in a couple of months. I really wanna watch this. None of the current lakorns are interesting me :(

montha91

If they’re 50% done, they should be able to wrap up in a couple of months. I really wanna watch this. None of the current lakorns are interesting me :(
I agree. None of the current lakorns are catching my attention.

montha91

Is he smirking? Lol man the way he stares at her...Seeing this pic I can’t wait to see it. My hopes are too damn high for this Lakorn. :thumbup::aaaaa:
Caption says: Tian teased her until she fainted and ended up having to carry her.

09D2810F-A850-442F-935E-C2810D172CD0.jpeg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
from anne interview

My Husband and in Law 」going? There are more details, but everything goes well and it's easy to shoot, and it's a romantic comedy. We're halfway there now. A lot of people ask me if I'm still filming, so I often post pictures of mark and mew for people to see and look forward to, and worry about whether they'll enjoy it when it actually AIRS, but I'm sure people will always see the warmth of TV series”

took it from this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv5lJutBU6p/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
from anne interview

My Husband and in Law 」going? There are more details, but everything goes well and it's easy to shoot, and it's a romantic comedy. We're halfway there now. A lot of people ask me if I'm still filming, so I often post pictures of mark and mew for people to see and look forward to, and worry about whether they'll enjoy it when it actually AIRS, but I'm sure people will always see the warmth of TV series”

took it from this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv5lJutBU6p/
Thanks for the info hun :).