❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Singto - Better than I Thought

Singto - มันดีกว่าที่คิด

*It's better than I thought.
It's good for my heart.
Is it because of you that my heart is flipping?

**I closed it on everyone,
but now it's confused.
Your smile has been tempering with me
and making me love only you.

Before this, I wanted to live alone.
Not listening, or caring, or worrying about anything.
Life was good,
I would not die even if I had no one.

I don't cry.
If I don't have anyone, then there won't be any burdens.
No need to ji, or ja, or say na krub. ((be polite or loving))
Now I know love because of you.

(*, **)

There is someone to worry and think of.
I only knew now that feels so good.
Oh, baby, I love you.
These words I just understood.

If I had known, I would have loved you way before this.
We are soulmates,
we will not be apart,
we will not be lonely to death.

I only just realized that my heart only wants you.

(*, **)

RAP
I can't say for sure that it's love
I can't say it to you, but it feels good.
Sometimes I worry.
Sometimes I feel sad.
Sometimes I am lonely.
Your image has been toying with me.
What can I do?

But this is still better than wasting my breath everyday,
my heart is shaking,
I feel a bit shaky,
but it's so good too.

(*, **)

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Well, he did get her drunk to sleep with her because he knows how she is when she’s drunk. She never wanted to sleep with him. It’s just that she loves him so much she couldn’t control her feelings, and he’d tease her knowing that he’s her type. He did say I love you, but she was buzzed when he said it.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Well, he did get her drunk to sleep with her because he knows how she is when she’s drunk. She never wanted to sleep with him. It’s just that she loves him so much she couldn’t control her feelings, and he’d tease her knowing that he’s her type. He did say I love you, but she was buzzed when he said it.
Yeah! Tian can be a jerk! I was not really feeling bad for him in the novel. But I feel bad for Meoi. I do like them as a couple though. And I did want them to solve their 'misunderstandings' quickly.

Thank you for mommy Sajee.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Aaahhhhhh! The wedding/kiss scene was tooo good! Man..i have a feeling these 2 will be having lots of kisses. I also think based on the novel...the story line will start to get serious pretty soon with just a little bit of comedy but its mostly gonna be drama. Because what makes it funny is meoi liking him but when she decides to leave him alone...its gonna be drama.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
So far so good. I just don't like that there is too much abused from Pudet (how ever you spell his name) and Yada. Mark and Koy have spicy chemistry to bad she is the rai girl in here. Mew is really cute. The first lakorn that I have watch and have a kiss scene in EP. 1, even though it only an imaginary kiss, it is still count as a kiss. I have some good laugh at some part; especially, the part where she run after the dog to get the ring I pity her for some reason but also funny.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay so here’s my thoughts on episode:

I quite enjoyed episode one. I thought based on the teasers and all the promotional stuff for this lakorn that it would be super comedic and different from how the book was but it was actually more similar to the book than I thought it would be thankfully! It was like the perfect amount of comedy for me personally. There was so many funny scenes like the one where meuy accidentally hit tian’s d*ck lool As for the acting, I honestly really love what I’m seeing so for. Mew’s character doesn’t even feel like she’s acting. It feels like her real personality or something and it actually looks like she’s finally putting in a lot of effort to make it seem that way. I’m proud of her and hopefully she keep it up in the next episodes. As for Mark, he’s definitely the perfect choice for Tian! His acting as Tian is very realistic and he’s improved a bit more from Kom Faek :) Plus am I the only one who thinks Mark looks extra hot in this lakorn :love: Idk why he looks so good in that scene when he was mad at the cougar cause he found out she has a husband lol And as for the chemistry, I am not in the least bit surprised that these two have some firecracker chemistry already! I hope I’m not the only one who feels it so far. I know it’s gonna get better as the story progresses! One more thing that I liked so far is that they’re making the n’rais character more three dimensional. Her backstory actually makes me feel quite sad for her. Her husband is a legit abusive psycho. I was actually kind of sad for her when she showed the marks on her next from her husband to Tian and he didn’t seem to care in the least about her. Although he can’t be blamed since that’s not what he signed up for with her, it still was kind of sad to see he didn’t care one bit about a woman being abused like that:(

The only issue I had with the first episode was I didn’t think the storytelling was so smooth. I’m not surprised by that at all because Anne seems to have an issue with editing all the time in her lakorns lol The first half of the episode was really choppy and messy like it was thrown together really randomly with all the random flashbacks and stuff. If I hadn’t already read the chapter translations in here, I would have been pretty confused by the editing. It’s not something that really bothered me too much yet but let’s hope it doesn’t become a bigger issue as the episodes go on.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Okay so here’s my thoughts on episode:

I quite enjoyed episode one. I thought based on the teasers and all the promotional stuff for this lakorn that it would be super comedic and different from how the book was but it was actually more similar to the book than I thought it would be thankfully! It was like the perfect amount of comedy for me personally. There was so many funny scenes like the one where meuy accidentally hit tian’s d*ck lool As for the acting, I honestly really love what I’m seeing so for. Mew’s character doesn’t even feel like she’s acting. It feels like her real personality or something and it actually looks like she’s finally putting in a lot of effort to make it seem that way. I’m proud of her and hopefully she keep it up in the next episodes. As for Mark, he’s definitely the perfect choice for Tian! His acting as Tian is very realistic and he’s improved a bit more from Kom Faek :) Plus am I the only one who thinks Mark looks extra hot in this lakorn :love: Idk why he looks so good in that scene when he was mad at the cougar cause he found out she has a husband lol And as for the chemistry, I am not in the least bit surprised that these two have some firecracker chemistry already! I hope I’m not the only one who feels it so far. I know it’s gonna get better as the story progresses! One more thing that I liked so far is that they’re making the n’rais character more three dimensional. Her backstory actually makes me feel quite sad for her. Her husband is a legit abusive psycho. I was actually kind of sad for her when she showed the marks on her next from her husband to Tian and he didn’t seem to care in the least about her. Although he can’t be blamed since that’s not what he signed up for with her, it still was kind of sad to see he didn’t care one bit about a woman being abused like that:(

The only issue I had with the first episode was I didn’t think the storytelling was so smooth. I’m not surprised by that at all because Anne seems to have an issue with editing all the time in her lakorns lol The first half of the episode was really choppy and messy like it was thrown together really randomly with all the random flashbacks and stuff. If I hadn’t already read the chapter translations in here, I would have been pretty confused by the editing. It’s not something that really bothered me too much yet but let’s hope it doesn’t become a bigger issue as the episodes go on.
Agree with the edittion issue. It was choppy for me too. It seems like she is rushing it to get to the point to make them married.