❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like how this lakorn doesn’t have like those annoying slow motion stares trying to look romantic or whatever. Most of their stares in here are “you’re going to get it later” or the “oh shoot I’m screwed stare.”
I agree lol I hate those stupid slow motion stares haha in today’s episode I thought they would do that slow mo stare when Meuy fell on top of Tian while she was fighting for the remote but I was so relieved that they didn’t haha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 2 was good but made me had all kinds of emotions. Tian made me, nervous, angry, sad, then love him smiling like an idiot. What a rollercoaster ride.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I agree lol I hate those stupid slow motion stares haha in today’s episode I thought they would do that slow mo stare when Meuy fell on top of Tian while she was fighting for the remote but I was so relieved that they didn’t haha
Me too!! I was like oh heck no please no slow motion staring. I know there’s going to be one coming up soon but it feels different haha

twister02

M♥K
episode 2 was a lot better than episode 1 in terms of overall visuals. Mark is soooo handsome in this lakorn and Mew is so cute. They are so perfect for the roles for me. I am excited for the drunk Muey scene tonight. I want to see how Tian will tease her after :lol:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I liked his hair more in Kluen Cheewit lol. His hair was usually always done in KC too and his outfits made him look real good since he was a lawyer. His outfits in here are more casual.

twister02

M♥K
For me, this was the best look Mark had for a modern lakorn (cause he was so handsome too in Rak Nakara). His built, his aura. I love his high school hair in this. I don't like the curvy bangs. The feels of the lakorn is like a kdrama. I feel like Muey is a fan girl always daydreaming about her oppa :lol:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
The first episode was so good but the editing was a little bit confusing. I love MewMark’s chemistry. Muey is so cute while Tien is so mean. I love Tien’s family. They are so funny haha. I can’t wait to see the second episode with subs.