❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
seriously today my quality is so shittyyyyyyy I cant even see their faces clearly....wow...so disappointed. plus I really hate how fast things moved in this episode.

I mean I love their scenes together...but still.......things moved wayyyyy too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xodxo

LOL. awww Poor Kob is being hopeful thinking Muey is going to divorce Thian LOL

xodxo

dope...next week...omg. hate the waiting game.

ya, his friends are gonna drunk him, threw him in with Muey...she's gonna confess to him...but why they made it sound/look like a comedy.. b8tch anne better take it seriously.........jeez louis!!

things moved like lightning in this episode.

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
I can’t say I am satisfied with this ep because i am not sure what happened lol. I need to rewatch it. I hope someone translate preview for next week !

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Am I the only one that thinks this is going slow? lol I was hoping today's episode would end with Muey giving Tien the papers but I guess that will be next weeks episode.

I actually liked today's episode, a side of Tien that I have been waiting forever to see since episode 1 LOL can't wait to see more the sweet side of Tien.

xodxo

I can’t say I am satisfied with this ep because i am not sure what happened lol. I need to rewatch it. I hope someone translate preview for next week !
same here. I need to rewatch the whole sh*t over.....Things were not adding up and moved tooooooo fast.

xodxo

I can't ....I need to find things to spazz about lol and there's nothing I could remember lol soo...plz ch3, upload ep9 soon so I can watch it over and spazz.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
i wished they took it slow with the trip to temple, i felt like they rushed it too much and moved too quickly to the accident part...
like i havent even gotten satisfied seeing muey happy on the trip and she got hurt already with thian giving her his body heat and being all husbandly!
im so confused as to what to feel

xodxo

i wished they took it slow with the trip to temple, i felt like they rushed it too much and moved too quickly to the accident part...
like i havent even gotten satisfied seeing muey happy on the trip and she got hurt already with thian giving her his body heat and being all husbandly!
im so confused as to what to feel
ditto. couldnt agree more. this was a terrible editing episode...things rushed...and we're deprived. lol their scenes in actual Burma and temples were seriously......badly rushed.

I need things to spazz about lol