❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I honestly hope they don’t delete the scene of the pic we’ve recently seen because I’m still bummed out about the popcorn scene and the part where she pulled out the marriage certificate at him when they were at the temple.
Yea I hope they don't cut it either.

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
What i have been enjoying so much is that we are actually watching, as Thien fall quite helplessly in love with Muey! And what a wholesome experience that is! Mark really nailed this part, i just love every part of this!

Mew as Muey is just perfect casting for me, im sure when Anne first read the novel she must've had Mew in her mind right away. Her smiles are like sunshines, you can't help but to smile along with her, her sadness are tear-jerking and made us all want to cry with her

Really hope these two would have more projects together in the future *fingers cross*

I totally agree with you! Thien was falling in love with her helplessly. It’s was done so realistically and naturally. I couldn’t stop smiling this whole episode.

I absolutely love Mew in this role. She is shining as Muey. I hope she get better lakorns from now on. Hopefully more with Mark! They can be new Anne and Ken couple

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I couldn't agree more with the hacking scenes. I also think they wasted a lot of time replaying memories to scenes that they already showed. Like, i dont really mind the flashbacks to show a point but don't show us scenes we already saw.

Anyways I probably watched their scenes together after the car accident like 20 times now. :facepalm: :risas3:
And every time I see this scene, I cant help but think to myself, "Muey just got into a car accident, got sick, was all bloody and dirty but how does she still look this good? Thein must have cleaned her off really gooood!" :risas3::aaaaa:

View attachment 38368 View attachment 38369 View attachment 38370
LOL ~~ yep! I had the same thought! Lol like damn.. she’s so good looking there... lol and he’s only cuddled her... imagine the featuring scene lol :p

xodxo

I thought he was going to cry when he held her tightly like that. The thought of losing her h couldn’t fathom it. He knew he was already in love with her. Wait until you find out the truth Tian.
he pak khang maak!!!!!! But .... he’ll soon realize and chases after her.

Mark also said in an interview, he will “ngo” her a lot after he falls in love with her. Like he will pursue and make up with her a lot.

Maybe Muey will play harder to get.? Haha.

xodxo

I honestly hope they don’t delete the scene of the pic we’ve recently seen because I’m still bummed out about the popcorn scene and the part where she pulled out the marriage certificate at him when they were at the temple.
lololol omg why do you have to remind me???? Is that the pink dress or white dress she’s wearing? Lol I remember seeing bts of her pulling out thepaper and he’s always trying to snatch it away lol

Myra, I’m so bummed about the popcorn scene! Seriously!!! smh !!!:BangHead:

xodxo

What i have been enjoying so much is that we are actually watching, as Thien fall quite helplessly in love with Muey! And what a wholesome experience that is! Mark really nailed this part, i just love every part of this!

Mew as Muey is just perfect casting for me, im sure when Anne first read the novel she must've had Mew in her mind right away. Her smiles are like sunshines, you can't help but to smile along with her, her sadness are tear-jerking and made us all want to cry with her

Really hope these two would have more projects together in the future *fingers cross*

Lol. I’m gonna cry reading this post. Lol. I feel like this is their masterpiece together lol :p

I do hope they reunite again, and the script is just as intense and good with deep giddy scenes!! :D

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
lololol omg why do you have to remind me???? Is that the pink dress or white dress she’s wearing? Lol I remember seeing bts of her pulling out thepaper and he’s always trying to snatch it away lol

What is the popcorn scene? I can't remember o_O

Keke.0104

sarNie Egg
this ep was absolutely awesome!! Thian got me totally high with his cuteness and shaked me to the ground the second he set his foot in the camp :fighting3:
He got his assy attidude immediately back...it was like they were back to reality...it seems for me like he gets slowly aware of his feelings but fights against them...like he really doesn't want to fall for Muey or in love at all...in the book he said that he was really afraid of opening and giving his heart, so that might be the reason for his struggle:confused12:

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling

Mark also said in an interview, he will “ngo” her a lot after he falls in love with her. Like he will pursue and make up with her a lot.

Love to see Thien can finally chase Muey around, Muey has sacrificed so much and enough of pursuing him for the last decade (more than a decade probably)

xodxo

I haven’t been obsessed with a onscreen couple from a Thai drama in a long time since Rak diow kaung jenjira, sai loheed, and manee yard fah those lakorn are old. Lakorn now a days aren’t like that anymore and this lakorn made me feel nostalgic. Love it.
ditto! Lol. This one really hits it in all the right spot. It all started out with his possessive stares and obsessive behaviors lol and Muey being his little cute pawn he touches and demands at any second he likes LOLOL jkjkjk :p

~
This has been a well put together lakorn. Something to cherish and can keep going back to watch. :D

xodxo

Love to see Thien can finally chase Muey around, Muey has sacrificed so much and enough of pursuing him for the last decade (more than a decade probably)
I can’t wait for all the scenes where he orders her to move in to his cabin LOL that’s where all the juice may happen again lol same bed, same spooning position hopefully lol ahhahahahahahhaah

xodxo

What is the popcorn scene? I can't remember o_O
We only saw BTS pics of her feeding him and they were eating popcorn. Thian sat on the sofa and she was just slightly below him. It looked cute but we never saw the actual clip in the lakorn.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world

Lol I want to see him place his love at her feet

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world

The pink one I saw it too I was like they should have kept it like that but I guess not pulling it out and having Tian fall in love is good too lmao

that popcorn scene looked so cute and sweet. They look like a complete family with the pets

xodxo

I think I’m an old pervert too LMFAO I kept rewatching this scene Bc it almost looked like he was trying to kiss/sniff her forehead and he wouldn’t budge or move away lol and she kept stirring in his grips. Lol :D

9F8346A9-A5F2-4D06-AB4C-4933061404C7.jpeg 3CBBC335-5E2F-4A01-B563-721DC688F024.jpeg 1FE66ECF-ED4D-4EB5-8A2C-3714ED015A4A.jpeg 1BCF4CB8-9745-48A8-B0D7-07B1C4C2B00E.jpeg 778E4AE2-9F96-413D-A043-7B5FEF7C93FC.jpeg

why are they soooooo cute and perfect together?! Lol :p grrrrrrrrrrrrr!:aaaaa: