❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

ys2228

sarNie Egg
I hope they leave in the part where they already stayed in the room together, and his mom came and asked where Muey was and she finally came and she vomit and Tian’s mom was like why is she throwing up in the morning like a pregnant woman having morning sickness, and tian was like it won’t be that fast gotta wait a few more months and his moms like who’s Muey pregnant with and he’s like I’m the husband who else would be if it’s not him. I love that part lol
Yed.hope they have that scene too.
I'm digging photo of bts..hehe..

They are gathering, perhaps for that scene as you said.. ;)

83085233_1305252286351515_8863848587990732331_n.jpg

After that, they discuss about to meet pondect right

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The one
Yed.hope they have that scene too.
I'm digging photo of bts..hehe..

They are gathering, perhaps for that scene as you said.. ;)

View attachment 38382

After that, they discuss about to meet pondect right
The ones above is where they discuss to meet pondet because their clothes are the same. That’s the part where she suppose to vomit but it doesn’t look like it haha

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they leave in the part where they already stayed in the room together, and his mom came and asked where Muey was and she finally came and she vomit and Tian’s mom was like why is she throwing up in the morning like a pregnant woman having morning sickness, and tian was like it won’t be that fast gotta wait a few more months and his moms like who’s Muey pregnant with and he’s like I’m the husband who else would be if it’s not him. I love that part lol
Looking forward to that part as well!! He's all smug lmao

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Honestly, I thought she would push him a bit not push but try to get out of his arms a little. I want to see if he would pull her in tightly not letting go when she woke up and realized she was naked in his arms. :naughty2: :naughty2:

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I thought she would push him a bit not push but try to get out of his arms a little. I want to see if he would pull her in tightly not letting go when she woke up and realized she was naked in his arms. :naughty2: :naughty2:
she would never. Dream come true for her to be his arms :pancarta:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
She looked shocked though lol she didn’t expect to be in his arms naked lol
That's right, lmao at first she's shocked why is Thien so close and then if you watch closely she moved her hands from beneath the blanket and then only she realised that she's naked and the look on her lmao she's screaming inside