❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

g3123

sarNie Egg
Feel the ep 9 was what people actually want :thumbup: to see. The scenes were very good between them . But sometimes I do feel Muey's smile becomes creepy. Anyone feels the same ?

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe you're right but what remember it had poor ratings cause many episode has ratings between 3-4 and also the drama ch7 telecast same time was big hit which I not remember .
But all ch3thailand stars popular all over in world specially this decade like yaya, nadech , kim, mark :love:, jj and others so they easily sold them overseas.
Poor ratings? as much as i remember it ranging from 4-5ish and reach 6 at the end. Thus, definitely not a poor rating lol. TCP is very well received in China and Philippines. So its not weird why they released the uncut version.
Ch7 ratings is always higher than Ch3 drama, always. But the actors are less popular

Last edited:

V tarika

sarNie Egg
Poor ratings?
Poor ratings? as much as i remember it ranging from 4-5ish and reach 6 at the end. Thus, definitely not a poor rating lol. TCP is very well received in China and Philippines. So its not weird why they released the uncut version.
Ch7 ratings is always higher than Ch3 drama, always. But the actors are less popular
Yes it's a big hit in overseas but not in Thailand as expected and frankly before telecast I was thinking that it going to be a master piece romentic drama but as its OST - duty and heart. Duty come first and heart later until last episode's lat scene which makes me feel heartbroken coz I desperately waited a long time.
But I am glad that atleast for MHIL worth to wait

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is rak nakara worth watching since the first female lead is Taew and not mew? I presume mark’s character ended up with taew?
Yes Mark x Taew is the main pairing but
Taew died in the end, and Mew ended up raising her child