❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
LMAO he was distracted in the first game that's why his team lose haha now in 2nd match he'd be more determine then ever to win!
Yup! Lol I can’t wait to see this. The vase dancers or whatever their called lol

montha91

In this scene he announced that he going to get married :aaaaa: oh I want to see expression of all especially his own wife who is shocked after hearing about it:risas3:
I can’t wait to see everyone’s reaction and hers as well. Waiting for when he takes her phone if it follows the novel.

V tarika

sarNie Egg
I can’t wait to see everyone’s reaction and hers as well. Waiting for when he takes her phone if it follows the novel.
Yes I also want them to follow novel but after episode 9 it's ok as long as we have more lovely scenes
Thanks to you that all We atleast not dying in suspense that what goes to next.

montha91

It’s going to be 6 to 1 or was it 6 to 2 haha I was like dang Tian must be hella satisfied

montha91

Yes I also want them to follow novel but after episode 9 it's ok as long as we have more lovely scenes
Thanks to you that all We atleast not dying in suspense that what goes to next.
I mean follow the novel to a certain extent. Like put the necessary scenes lol haha the suspense is there tho

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I mean follow the novel to a certain extent. Like put the necessary scenes lol haha the suspense is there tho
May I know how much of the novel did the drama follow so far ? I have not read the earlier chapters but is it at least 70% the same ? Thanks for sharing the novel, by the way!

montha91

May I know how much of the novel did the drama follow so far ? I have not read the earlier chapters but is it at least 70% the same ? Thanks for sharing the novel, by the way!
I’d say it’s 60 to 70 percent the same. And you’re welcome

montha91

Do they say which episode this is?
By the way, can someone explain to me what these "555555" mean? I think its something like "LMAO" since its stands in realtion to funny clips. But I'm really curious, why 5s?:confused12::confused12::confused12:
The number 5 in Thai is pronounced “ha” so if you put 555 it’s hahaha

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Now i need to go back and read this chapter. Does anyone remembers which chapter it is cause i dont even remember reading about it. Must have been falling asleep and skipped it.

montha91

Now i need to go back and read this chapter. Does anyone remembers which chapter it is cause i dont even remember reading about it. Must have been falling asleep and skipped it.
It’s chapter 31. The clay jar girls